Submitting to the Dream (Closed for DangerousDarkEyes)

“Oh let me treat this time, you can always pay next time or the rest of the time if you prefer.” she laughed softly and touched his hand.

She was trying to reassure him that his masculinity was not in question, just because she was paying, or even taking control. Dana could tell by the way he talked and the look in his eyes he was having a hard time with this and wanted to make it all good for him, not just for herself.

“We’re going to have a wonderful weekend, so there will be more things to pay for….and I haven’t had a fun weekend in along time. I bet use could use one yourself. One you could relax and not have to worry about things, just having fun.”

This time she reached under the table and squeezed his upper thigh and leaned close to him. She kissed him softly, sensually on the lips and then below the ear.

“I can’t wait to take you home and get you naked…” she whispered ever so seductively.
 
He forces a little smile as she reach out and touch his hand, “Oh, I guess so…” he concedes. He nods at her comments and reassurances of the weekend to come, picking up his glass and raising it.

“I’m sure of it,” he smiles, “… for a great weekend!

After a quick sip of his drink she’s on his side, leaning close to him, her lips finding his. His body jumps a bit, a surprised gasp of his being muffled by her mouth on his, as her soft, warm hand squeeze his thigh, only inches from his still bulging crotch.

He grins goofily, feeling shivers of excitement running from her firm grip of his leg and up his spine, adding with a little chuckle, “Oh, you think buying me dinner settles that?” he asks playfully, “… I don’t want to appear cheap… first date and all…” he smiles, picking up his drink.

His throbbing cock and his fresh memories of last night made no doubt that they would end up as she told, but he quite enjoyed playing this part now… being wined and dined, flirting a little… a whole new thing to be on this side, but he didn’t think much of it at that moment.
 
Dana broke the kiss, although squeezed his thigh again only moving up just right below his bulging cock.

“Oh I never thought you were cheap…I just wanted to our first date and first weekend to be something very special. Something that will be the beginning of something that lasts…or at least I hope it does.” she smiled, squeezing his thigh once more before bringing her hand back up and taking a sip of her drink.

Just then the waiter brought them their salads and homemade rolls.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m starving.” she said, digging right into her salad and buttering a roll.

There was small chat between the two as they ate, every once in awhile she would reach under the table and this time put her hand over the bulge and gently squeeze it. She was determined to keep him hard and horny until they got home.

It wasn’t long before their meals were brought to the table and both of them enjoyed the delightful meal.

“I told you this was a good restaurant with good food,” she said and ordered them each another drink.

Then she surprised him and took his hand bringing it under the table and placing it between her legs to feel the heat and damp spot from her panty covered pussy.

“Does that let you know how hot I am for you?”

She made him rub her pussy several times before letting go of his hand so he could eat.
 
He smiles at her, doing his best to hide the fluttering excitement he feels at her comments and her gentle squeeze of his thigh…

The appearance of a waiter gets him out of having to come up with a reply to her, not feeling too confident in his ability to crack a joke or flirt at that moment, let alone being able to get something understandable past his lips.

“Yeah, long time since lunch…” he agrees with her, starting on his food too, a little less enthusiastically than her and her occasional squeeze of his leg under the table didn’t help making him more at ease… his cock remaining rock hard and throbbing, bulging in his pants…

He mostly nods and gives one syllable answers during their chit chat whenever her hand is on his body. His heart in racing, previously unknown feelings running through his as he’s felt up and feeling very self conscious, nothing like his usual dominant, in charge persona…

A good way through their dinner, he smiles and nods when she gives him the told-you-so about the place, “Yeah, it’s a pretty nice place… good company too…” he says, failing in his attempt to keep eye-contact and appear confident, his gaze lowering and he almost blush, his mind in turmoil at all of the conflicting and confusing feeling inside of him… he remembered what happened last night, and his dreams added to all this confusion of his…

He gasps sharply, biting his lips and looking into her eyes when she pulls his hand under the table, placing it on the damp crotch, his heart pounding so hard that he can feel it in his ears…

“Mm-hmm…” he licks his lips, nodding slightly, as he instinctively rubs her through the panties, her hand holding firmly onto his wrist, “… yes ma’am…” he says, a small grin appearing on his lips, his eyes staring into hers.

He’s unsure what to do when she releases his hand… eventually pulling it away from her and following her suit and returning to his dinner… his heart racing, cock throbbing and mind swirling as he feels the warmth still on his finger tips against the fork and knife in his hands…

Telling himself he should say something… he doesn’t, not able to think of anything at that moment, he just focus on the plate in front of him, quickly emptying it as he glances over to her, not completely sure where she would take him, but very much onboard… for the time being at least, he tells himself…
 
Back
Top