Low Quality Pictures from a Low Quality Princess β™›

I know this is supposed to be a present for all of you, but I'm asking for something in return. I want a story. I want art. I want something that reminds you of me. Give me something I haven't had before. I dare you!

"Babygirl, what have I told you about playing with Mommy's toys," I whispered as I walked into the bedroom. Lilly was standing there, in a crop top and boy shorts, trailing one of our lightweight floggers over her shoulder. She gave me one of her "come to me, Daddy" pouts and whimpered.

"But, Daddy, I was just playing. I'm 18 now and I know what you and Mommy do at night." She flicked the feather weight flogger across her round firm ass as she turned partway round. She wasn't quite expecting my sudden response.

I moved to her, taking her hands in mine. I reached round and with my free left hand, I landed a hard slap to her ass. She cried out, but that didn't stop the spanking. Knowing the rules, she quickly recovered and counted to five as the punishment continued.

"You want to learn about it, Lilly? Hrmmmm, do you? You really want to know what we do? Well, since it's Fathers Day, I guess this is my gift." I growled at her as I pushed her face first onto the bed...

There were other floggers, more to experience, before I called my wife in and we started to teacher her daughter about playing with us ....

--------------------------------- How's that, Miss Lilly?

:devil::heart::devil:
 
Last edited:
Look who's all matchy matchy today :kiss:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3171.jpg
    IMG_3171.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3173.jpg
    IMG_3173.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
Rich girls don't cry, we just multiply xxx

No but really, been super busy. Thank you all for the awesome support and messages I've been receiving since putting out the (hour long?????!) Q&A. I'll probably only be online (for longer than 6 minutes) on the weekends for the next few weeks. :cattail:

You should see how Daddy replies to you getting ready for work. YouΒ΄re so pretty and sexy that you've made me late more than once. Just thinking of you gets Daddy hot and hard. But Mommy wants to thank you, cuz she reaps the benefits of your teasing. So, whenever you're ready, just call or even drop in unannounced. We'll turn the bed down & we'll both be ready for you.

Daddy wants you, Daddy needs you, Daddy craves you!
 
Last edited:
Weekend rainy autumn naps are my favourite. The only thing that would make it more enjoyable is having someone to wake me up (not so gently).

What's something you enjoy that could be made better with a plus one?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3188.jpg
    IMG_3188.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3189.jpg
    IMG_3189.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1
Weekend rainy autumn naps are my favourite. The only thing that would make it more enjoyable is having someone to wake me up (not so gently).

What's something you enjoy that could be made better with a plus one?

I love not so gentle morning wake up's and with you as a plus one that would certainly be more than enjoyable, beautiful teasing pics sexy girl.
 
Halloween


You know, naughty girls who dress like you ALWAYS get Daddy's complete attention. So, sit on my lap, babygirl, facing away from me. Let me spread your legs and touch you ... yes, just like that. Feel how excited I am to give you your treat, my little trick. See how mommy is kneeling there, looking at us?

What naughty games shall we play, babygirl ... you and mommy and Daddy?

:devil::devil::devil:
 
Weekend rainy autumn naps are my favourite. The only thing that would make it more enjoyable is having someone to wake me up (not so gently).

What's something you enjoy that could be made better with a plus one?
Your reading my dirty mind sexy girl!
 
Random things I've never posted (I think?)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9280.jpg
    IMG_9280.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9365.jpg
    IMG_9365.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1204.jpg
    IMG_1204.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top