Low Quality Pictures from a Low Quality Princess ♛

You asked for ridiculous requests...you tasting some creamy panties and stuffing them into your mouth...too far?

Thanks for everything. You are lovely.

What if three cookies weren't enough? :(

Attachments

• IMG_0936.jpg
    IMG_0936.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 8
Trying to do some kind of Frankenstein half drunk Q&A audio but I only have a handful of questions. Where is my band of merry men?? And to think I've been planning a Fathers Day surprise... ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0945.jpg
    IMG_0945.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0946.jpg
    IMG_0946.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 3
Trying to do some kind of Frankenstein half drunk Q&A audio but I only have a handful of questions. Where is my band of merry men?? And to think I've been planning a Fathers Day surprise... ;)

New bra? And you always know what Daddy wants. :rolleyes:

You just gave me an early one, even though I'm not your father.

See, I'm nothin' like a girlfriend, no
I'm not like someone I'm supposed to be
And I just want some company

:kiss:

"Low quality? I can't see proof of that anywhere!" - all of you guys. Lol

What if three cookies weren't enough? :(

Beautiful breasts

What a wonderful Fathers Day surprise you would be darling girl :rose:

It's only a little bit funny and a little bit sad that he'd miss my call this morning. That's ok. :cattail: Really it's fine.

Attachments

• IMG_0973.jpg
    IMG_0973.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 9

I'm sure you will be the perfect Fathers Day surprise

Lilly, I would never miss your call! Love your posts and photos. You are a gorgeous and sexy woman!

I know this is supposed to be a present for all of you, but I'm asking for something in return. I want a story. I want art. I want something that reminds you of me. Give me something I haven't had before. I dare you!

Attachments

• IMG_1018.jpg
    IMG_1018.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1024.jpg
    IMG_1024.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1031.jpg
    IMG_1031.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 15
Back