Changes at Doors (closed for slutindianwife)

He simply and firmly says, "I still have a little time, Nikki."

He thinks, "Damn she is a hot number. My cousin never told me that she was so sexy."
 
Winston kneads the sexy married woman's hands. He whispers in her ear, "you husband is a very lucky man."

Then the MC announces, "Times up for the first dance ladies and gentlemen."

Winston quickly adds, "I wish we had longer dear Nikki." Lightly he kisses her ear.
 
Charlie breathed a sigh of relief. "One done, I hope Nikki isn't too mad and I hope he didn't go too far." His nerves began to get to him.
 
Ken hears his name called and grins. Being the friend of Stan the hotshot from Charlie’s work, he has heard many times about the sexy woman. Stepping onto the dance floor, he takes Nikki’s hand and spins her around. From behind, he grinds on her firm, nearly bare ass. “Hello Mrs. Door. It’s Ken, we have meta few times. He holds the older womans arms across her own body as he lets her feel his bulge right from the start.
 
I gasp as the next guy boldly grabs my ass and I feel his huge dick press into me.
I say,
“Kennn? Who Ken??”
 
"Oh surely you remember Mrs. Door? That handsome friend of Stan, the best coworker of your Husband." He says right into Nikki's ear, then he kisses that ear and neck as his hands rub up and down the sexy woman's arms. His bulge still pressing on the woman's rear right in front of anyone who can see.
 
“Huhhh?? Nooo… I can’t recall…” I whisper, my mind in a tizzy, thinking of Stan’s massive dick poking into me.
 
Ken still grinding on Nikki smiles, though she can't see it. He look down from her should to view her breasts from there. "Sexy woman, we literally just spoke a few minutes ago and I have meet you at the office before. I guess you must have a thing for Stan. The way you eye him and all." His hands, now on your hips as he begins to truly dry hump the older woman in the limited time left. "Tell me, do you find him attractive my dear Mrs. Door?"
 
Ken smiles. The sexy older woman is saying things that her body does not seem to agree with. Holding her hips still he begins to sway them in a semi-circular motion. The two of them tightly touching. His bulge against her sexy bottom. He swears he feels her pushing back unto him.
 
For Ken, his dance ends too soon. He found the older woman sexy but distant. He wondered if Stan would do any better with his turn. Politely he thanked Nikki and walked off, leaving her blindfolded and alone on the dance floor.
 
The next name called in Mike, who changed coming back for fun. His father works with Charlie and Mike had a crush on Nikki.

Taking the dance floor, He took Nikki's hand and placed it on the small if his back. He held her other hand and begin to guide her in a small pattern. "You look w
wonderful, Nikki." He says as maneuvers her until his thigh is between hers and they continue to move.
 
“Who???” I ask, wondering who the 3rd guy was and kind of fed up of all of these assholes dancing with me!
 
"It's Mike. We just talked less than am hour ago. " Mike says. He stops moving and lets go of the older woman. "This was a fucking mistake. " Then he walks away, not bothering to look back.
 
“Damn right! This was a fukn mistake fukn asshole!” I mutter to myself, standing still.
 
Back
Top