What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand you....you're the one who msg'd me here, who pursued me and then asked if we could meet up for drinks, and we did, and we had fun... and now I have a weekend alone at home, no roomie...and I invited you over, and you say nothing? nothing at all?? Even though you have said, several times, that you wish we could be alone together....I thought you wanted this....I dont understand you

I'm sad for SNG :(

My mind is dead

The thought of my bed I think my brains too tired to think of anything else been up since 6am. :)

I really should stay home tonight. I had enough last night and have to be up early tomorrow. But I really want to go:cool:

I think I need to be the passenger for the time being.

061311.jpg

Should I or shouldn't I join the Winter Holiday contest.. I mean I already know it's popularity but just want to test the waters and decide whether or not to join another one..

Calmness reigns within my home once more. Was the last month just a shitty nightmare that I have finally awoken from?

Long day, brain hurts, wondering if I can meet the expectations asked of me....I will sleep very good tonight.

That I don't like using this crappy phone to log on, computer is acting up, and I'm nervous about seeing my wasband tonight.

Missing my RP buddy

Agh had found a cool ass RP buddy and after year of fun it is wrapped up. But I miss the character of country/ bluegrass singer wild dude now lol.

Person was a fantistic RP buddy and so creative always looked forward to my email and had me wondering what would happen with our characters!! Who would of thought bluegrass singer as hot and wild whoot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back