astronauts....because we can't all be marine biologists.

seabass723

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Posts
327
Hey everyone,

So I've decided to try and resurrect an old personal of mine, give it a few updates and see what happens. It's always a fun time looking around the boards for something interesting and once again I find myself wondering why I don't try to write something a bit more substantial. So here I am. The problem with my general situation pretty much revolves around my profession. I used to be a fisheries observer so basically I would ride around on fishing boats in Alaska taking samples of their catch and making sure they're following fishing regulations and such. At the moment I'm working as a protected species observer in the gulf of Mexico making sure that the seismic vessels I work on don't bother the whales, turtles, and dolphins. So just to summarize I ride around on ships for months at a time with a bunch of guys.....as a result I'm in desperate need of some female companionship whether it be simple chatting and getting to know one another or something more robust and passionate.

A little bit more about myself I'm 25 years old, graduated from university a few years ago where I swam for my college and studied marine biology...surprise surprise. I'm not nearly in the shape I used to be in but I do take care of myself, I just don't workout 40hrs a week anymore haha. I'm about 6'2 thick head of brown hair, a well kept and trimmed beard, and green eyes. Sexually I like to think of myself as a pleaser and generally versatile. I can be rough when need be and soft and loving depending on the mood and what my partner enjoys. I've been known to get a bit loud and on more than one occasion I've been told I have an excellent O-face which I just find hysterical haha.

And I guess I should say what I'm looking for too...would it be weird to say I'm looking for someone who is a bit of a smartass? I would like someone with a bit of personality who can dish out a bit of good natured teasing and and take it as well. Preferably someone younger and as old as your mind to late 30's. All in all I'm looking for someone to get to know and maybe have a bit of fun with once things begin to click and there's a mutual attraction. It always makes the naughtier aspect quite a bit better if there is some kind of connection. Short flings are alright as well and can be fun but It would be nice to have a pen-pal while out at sea if things begin to develop that way. A smart and sexy friend to chat with on occasion can be the difference between sanity and a rather good imitation of The Shining on one of these boats! So please ladies help me out and let's see where things go. I hope to hear from you soon!

Seb
 
Marine biology always sounds so sexy. Do you ask the whales, dolphins etc if they are bothered or just send out random questionnaires? With random of course the response rate can be pretty low. Maybe a krill incentive? Just a thought :)
 
Ice princess: I've never thought about the questionnaire being used as a research tools but it might be something to follow up on haha. In general I just make sure that we shut down operations if the animals get too close and I do my best to ID and collect as much info as possible.

Everyday: you'd be surprised how often this happens.
 
Ice princess: I've never thought about the questionnaire being used as a research tools but it might be something to follow up on haha. In general I just make sure that we shut down operations if the animals get too close and I do my best to ID and collect as much info as possible.

Everyday: you'd be surprised how often this happens.


I have heard repeatedly how smart dolphins are. This would give them a chance to prove it.

I liked the movie the Abyss, that is the kind of excitement I imagine. Or a clive cussler adventure-don't burst my bubble, lol.
 
I love the abyss!!! It's actually surprisingly accurate when it comes to the technical diving. Maybe not so Mich on the underwater aliens but what can you do ;)
 
I love the abyss!!! It's actually surprisingly accurate when it comes to the technical diving. Maybe not so Mich on the underwater aliens but what can you do ;)


The underwater dementia, bends and aliens (shhh, I know you can't say). I've also heard, from a very reliable source, that summer in Atlantis is incredible. The mermaids make it worth your while. Just need to be wary of the sirens, they really know how to spoil a party.
 
Well I wouldn't know much about Atlantis. I've only recently be working in the warm waters of the gulf. I'm used to seeing leviathons sea serpents and other not so nice critters. But a case of underwater dementia coupled with mermaids sounds just glorious.
 
Well I wouldn't know much about Atlantis. I've only recently be working in the warm waters of the gulf. I'm used to seeing leviathons sea serpents and other not so nice critters. But a case of underwater dementia coupled with mermaids sounds just glorious.

In your demented state if you decide to test out your devious instability crater killing scepter (dicks-yes we know about it and have monitored it closely) we recommend vibrating Canada until it falls in on itself. Publically of course we will condemn you but privately we will give you a hand :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I hahaha is it wrong that I would call Canada the end of fun as we know it? ;p
 
I hahaha is it wrong that I would call Canada the end of fun as we know it? ;p


No but they may riot in the streets.



d430d6ff65c3823f37d2c1309230a10b.jpg
 
Giving myself a post 4th of July bump. Hope everyone had a good time!
 
Giving myself a quick bump while at the airport. Finally flying home after about three months and looking forward to it. Hopefully a pm or two from a lovely litster will make the day's travel a bit easier to cope with. Hoping all is well with everyone!
 
Giving myself a quick bump while at the airport. Finally flying home after about three months and looking forward to it. Hopefully a pm or two from a lovely litster will make the day's travel a bit easier to cope with. Hoping all is well with everyone!

Welcome back :)
 
My fourth was a great time thanks for asking. Lots of beers, whiskey, camping, hiking, and fishing!
 
A massive hangover and a pretty decent sized brook trout. Overall it was a pleasant experience :)
 
Inquiring minds would like to know...

Does your "O-face" resemble a kissy-fishy face perhaps? If so, then I'd find that highly praiseworthy myself.
 
It has been known to take on a fishy face sort of quality....sure haha
 
Oh Gawd...lets go to space.we will check on the ocean-dwellers soon..the best of both!
 
No, no ignoring the elephant, let's just say I got her all warmed up for when her hubby got home ;)
 
Back
Top