2 questions regarding cuckolding (sort of)

gnd_fnd

Virgin
Hi,

My bf has voiced an interest in cuckolding and I'm not sure how to go about indulging him. I'm a multiple orgasmer by nature and when I'm fully turned on I can go for hours and days. I have experienced 3somes in the past (mainly with other girls but only 1 with a bi curious guy) but as a rule everyone had to have at least a hand in or on someone at all times. I've never had somebody while another was strictly watching. My 2 questions in all their mundanity are;

How would I go about meeting a guy that would want to indulge in this?

and

How do I go about relaxing enough do this for him?

-Like I stated earlier I'm a multiple orgasmer by nature and I am seemingly instiable when I'm fully turned on. I don't want my bf to think he's inept at satisfying me when/if I last longer with the other guy. This particular worry has been giving me performance anxiety just in terms of entertaining the idea as a possibilty while masturbating.

Thanks in advance for all responses/advice :)

Your guy will only enjoy it more if you last longer/orgasm more with the bull.

Also, he doesn't have to be totally hands-off... Depends on your agreement.

As far as meeting a bull.... Nice to meet you. :D

well, first thing...just start to enjoy his fantasy! use it for pillow talk and to discover what is driving this fantasy.

this way, you can find out what he likes and doesn't like. Some men love to watch the wife with a stud, but they don't enjoy the humiliation. sadly, when it comes to the 'cuckold' people assume its all about humiliation. but for your bf maybe it is.

use a toy or toys, have him use one of those lifelike dildo's so that he can watch you. this way, the day after if he's jealous then you know not to add an extra man...but if he loves it then you are ready for the next step!

how to find the right guy?
well, that is the $64k question...but it can be a fun journey you travel together. might even grow your love for bf ... and end up having some amazing hot and delicious sex

Hi,

My bf has voiced an interest in cuckolding and I'm not sure how to go about indulging him. I'm a multiple orgasmer by nature and when I'm fully turned on I can go for hours and days. I have experienced 3somes in the past (mainly with other girls but only 1 with a bi curious guy) but as a rule everyone had to have at least a hand in or on someone at all times. I've never had somebody while another was strictly watching. My 2 questions in all their mundanity are;

How would I go about meeting a guy that would want to indulge in this?

and

How do I go about relaxing enough do this for him?

-Like I stated earlier I'm a multiple orgasmer by nature and I am seemingly instiable when I'm fully turned on. I don't want my bf to think he's inept at satisfying me when/if I last longer with the other guy. This particular worry has been giving me performance anxiety just in terms of entertaining the idea as a possibilty while masturbating.

Thanks in advance for all responses/advice :)

ty :)

Thank you both for your advice it's been very helpful. My bf and I are already off to a great start.

I'd like to see how he reacts to kneeling by the bed using a life like cock on you while he licks you at the same time. I'd suggest to make sure he hasn't cum while doing it the first time & then another time have him cum beforehand & you can gauge the difference in his behaviour to give you a little insight

Given his interest in cuckolding & your insatiable bedroom manner ... This could become the start of a beautiful relationship & realization for both of you. Relax & enjoy the journey!

well, first thing...just start to enjoy his fantasy! use it for pillow talk and to discover what is driving this fantasy.

this way, you can find out what he likes and doesn't like. Some men love to watch the wife with a stud, but they don't enjoy the humiliation. sadly, when it comes to the 'cuckold' people assume its all about humiliation. but for your bf maybe it is.

use a toy or toys, have him use one of those lifelike dildo's so that he can watch you. this way, the day after if he's jealous then you know not to add an extra man...but if he loves it then you are ready for the next step!

how to find the right guy?
well, that is the $64k question...but it can be a fun journey you travel together. might even grow your love for bf ... and end up having some amazing hot and delicious sex

^^^This!

Roleplaying it and dirty talk around the subject will reveal his particular fascination with it. She is correct, for some guys it is wanting to see their significant other enjoy themselves just because the visual is hot. I have heard that others find the humiliation aspect the exciting part. For them, having to watch while another man sends her into sexual orbit while she tells him how much better he is and how much she craves his cock is almost more than I, errr they, can stand...again, just what I have heard ;)

These are all important questions - and they're all questions that you could ask your partner. It's his fantasy, and I'm sure he'd be willing to help you work out the exact details of how to make it happen. Plus the more you communicate, the more likely things are to go off without a hitch.

Everyone's advice has been super helpful. I have aked him what it is that he likes specifically and his answer wasn't very helpful. Very vague and kinda not really an aswer. So while intimate I turned my questions into dirty talk. Who knew that would be the ultimate game of lie detector lol. Anyway needless to say the majority of my new information came from 2 bouts of epic intimacy. I think we're off to a great start. ;-) As for how or where to find a bull/stud we're still a little unsure. I don't know if we want to go through craigslist, there's just too many variables where we are. I have had a few PMs offering so that might be a better way to go.

When we're ready for a bull/stud should my bf and the bull/stud meet first (in case it's not a current friend)? If so, what would they discuss? Should we all meet first or just me and the bull/stud? what kind[ if any] of rules should be discussed? I'm more of a go with the flow/play safe and smart/common sense person. Should I just let my bf set the stage on this so to speak? I think I'm asking such basic questions because I'm out of my element. Like my bf and i have been together nearly 5 yrs and I've always been tiger tail and he's always been vanilla. So I've kinda been blindsided in great way and just over thinking it. Lol, Thanks again. :)

Everyone's advice has been super helpful. I have aked him what it is that he likes specifically and his answer wasn't very helpful. Very vague and kinda not really an aswer. So while intimate I turned my questions into dirty talk. Who knew that would be the ultimate game of lie detector lol. Anyway needless to say the majority of my new information came from 2 bouts of epic intimacy. I think we're off to a great start. ;-) As for how or where to find a bull/stud we're still a little unsure. I don't know if we want to go through craigslist, there's just too many variables where we are. I have had a few PMs offering so that might be a better way to go.

If you want to look for a Bull, look for someone *you* want to have sex with: your boyfriend is the cuckold. Just don't pick a man who would abuse your boyfriend in the process. The cuckold gets off on seeing his wife/girlfriend being pleasured while being denied himself. Who the Bull is, usually is of little importance to the cuckold, only that the Bull is able to perform.

has to hurt alittle...

for him
for it to be what he really wants
that might be kind of hard for him to talk about or verbalize
but it's what he needs

also
it can't be something u don't truly want yourself...i mean, i guess it could be faked but so much more satisfying if the encounter is genuine for you
so don't feel bad about feeling that way
it's exactly what he's looking for
whether he says it or not

When we're ready for a bull/stud should my bf and the bull/stud meet first (in case it's not a current friend)? If so, what would they discuss? Should we all meet first or just me and the bull/stud? what kind[ if any] of rules should be discussed? I'm more of a go with the flow/play safe and smart/common sense person. Should I just let my bf set the stage on this so to speak? I think I'm asking such basic questions because I'm out of my element. Like my bf and i have been together nearly 5 yrs and I've always been tiger tail and he's always been vanilla. So I've kinda been blindsided in great way and just over thinking it. Lol, Thanks again. :)

Personally, I don't think I would start out with a bull/stud type. I would start with someone relatively benign and non-threatening. Maybe even have a MMF threesome. Get him used to the simple idea of other men having sex with you before you layer on any other aspects of cuckoldry. And get yourself used to what his reactions will be.

Also I think I would do the meet and greet myself if you can do it in a safe environment. Presumably you have at least some experience meeting men (unlike your bf) with whom you have a sexual attraction. Only you can assess whether a man might be of interest to you. Your bf will have enough to think about and manage just watching another man put his dick in you - it's too much to expect him to pick a man you will like. And frankly you don't want him picking someone to whom you aren't attracted.

You don't want to be dishonest, but you do want to take your time revealing and searching your desires in a way comfortable for you both.

To the OP:

I'm not an expert on "cuckolding" but in my way of thinking, a threesome or any form of absolute permission for the wife or commited partner to have sex with another isn't really cuckholding. Equal sharing and permission would be more like swinging or an open relationship. In my mind, a cuckhold is commonly a man who isn't really "enjoying" the fact that his partner is having sex with another but more likely "tolerates" it because he perhaps feels inferior in some way to "the other man".

In my mind, there has to be some element of the "other guy" being the preferred guy or the "better man". If that were not the case, there wouldn't be terms like cuckhold and "bull" or "stud" being used. When I've read or heard about "cuckhold" relationships, the cuckhold is usually made to feel somehow like he is NOT the alpha male and that if/when the woman "decides" to give him sex, he should be most grateful to her because he perhaps doesn't really deserve it.

In my life, I have indeed been the "bull" in two marriages where the wife was not necessarily happy with her husbands performance in bed and let him know it. They "knew" or "suspected" that their wife was getting sex elsewhere and didn't stop her because they were sort of "afraid" to. They "accepted it". In essence, the implication in a cuckhold relationship is that the woman is dominant and choses which men other than her mate that she wants to have sex with. If there are true "equal partner" threesomes or "level playing field" swinging or open relationships, it's not really "cuckholding" by my definition.

I agree with the person that says you should discuss the reasons for your BF wanting a cuckholding relationship and see if that's true, or if he's looking for a menage a trois or swinging relationship. I tend to believe that for what ever reason, the true "cuckhold" is aroused or some how gets satisfaction from being "second best" and being forced to constantly prove himself to his mate somehow. Perhaps not even sexually but possibly by making more money or providing constant praise and attention in other ways. The old expression often used for a man in this sort of position was "hen pecked" and I think that's sort of part of the true cuckholding dynamic. For what ever reason, some men like to be in that position. Perhaps it's like being dominated and controlled by their mother and it makes them feel safe because they don't have to be in control.

This thread is extremely interesting !

I've been curious about this and this thread has been very informative!!

Just a quick update:

We have talked about what our respective turn ons are pertaining to this. As well as what expectations/rules if any that we have. It was very insightful. I think this whole experience will be very beneficial to us. I'm ready to start my search for a bull/stud. Wish me luck :)

Just a quick update:

We have talked about what our respective turn ons are pertaining to this. As well as what expectations/rules if any that we have. It was very insightful. I think this whole experience will be very beneficial to us. I'm ready to start my search for a bull/stud. Wish me luck :)

I do indeed wish you luck and hope it goes well.

I hope you will share with us how it works out.

I'm offering my bull services...what can I say, I'm a giver! Lol

Just a quick update:

I just stumbled on this thread, very curious if/how it worked out?

Back