Angel's Little Patch of Heaven

Angeleyz

Literotica Guru
I got fussed at today for an overflowing mailbox getting in the way of some story scheming, so I'm opening up my little hidey hole for those that might like to stop by and say hello.

One day I'll find the perfect pic for this spot... But for now, my patch of heaven is a truly magical place which alters its appearance to the wants and needs of those stopping in. At the moment, it looks like a dojo as I just got out of my TKD class. It's a large multipurpose room with a narrow spectator galley along the left side and sports mats and targets of all shapes and sizes. Not exactly warm and cuddly, it's a place of explosive action... A place for letting one's hair down.

Of course, the appearance is bound to change from time to time depending on my whims and the desires of those that visit, but the invitation to come in is always there... :rose:

Little Dojo warming present

tumblr_lxx55evF2m1qhatv8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lt12v75I5w1qhatv8o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
*clapping her hands in excitement*

I love it, Veroe! Thankee...

Now to figure out how to size it so the rest of the type isn't teensy tiny for my bad eyes... ;)

*clapping her hands in excitement*

I love it, Veroe! Thankee...

Now to figure out how to size it so the rest of the type isn't teensy tiny for my bad eyes... ;)

I know I've been looking for a better pic that's smaller, but I am not having much luck.

Here ya go!

13967835240_3f74869c16_c.jpg

Re-linked with permanent home.

Attachments

• Japanese_Dojo_by_TwinkleJonesSm.jpg
    Japanese_Dojo_by_TwinkleJonesSm.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
I'm glad you got it resized. thanks havinfun.

Anyway, Angel, I hope your new place here will be a place of fun and creativity.:)

I can see again!!!!

Thanks, guys.... What awesome thread-warming presents. :)

*gives them both an excited hug*

I'm glad you got it resized. thanks havinfun.

Anyway, Angel, I hope your new place here will be a place of fun and creativity.:)

No problem... I'll move it to a more permanent server and then re-link it, but I also attached the original so you both have it.

I can see again!!!!

Thanks, guys.... What awesome thread-warming presents. :)

*gives them both an excited hug*

Mmmmmm - Thank you and your welcome.

steps across the threads and brings Angel some tea and a little box of ginger sweets

Yay! You got a little patch of your own! It'll be nice to drop in here and visit...

Best of health and love to enjoy all the beautiful little things that are born here.

:rose:

Slips in to leave angel a small welcoming gift of her own...a place to store her belts.:rose:

300x300-wall-mountable-solid-wood-karate-judo-martial-arts-taekwondo-belt-display-nbsp-10-level.jpg

Last edited:
steps across the threads and brings Angel some tea and a little box of ginger sweets

Yay! You got a little patch of your own! It'll be nice to drop in here and visit...

Best of health and love to enjoy all the beautiful little things that are born here.

:rose:

Awww, thank you, ps! As the oldest of 5 with the rest being brothers, I've always been more comfortable with guys, so I have so few female friends. I do so look forward to getting to know you. :)

Slips in to leave angel a small welcoming gift of her own...a place to store her belts.:rose:

300x300-wall-mountable-solid-wood-karate-judo-martial-arts-taekwondo-belt-display-nbsp-10-level.jpg

And thank you, Yeishia, this is just what I need to remind me how far I've come when I'm all down with how much I have yet to go. :rose:

Alas, Capn... I do not. I've been out of the diaper business ~ 7 years ago (thank goodness), and the harp and the halo are the only things keeping my evil twin at bay. :D

And thank you, Yeishia, this is just what I need to remind me how far I've come when I'm all down with how much I have yet to go. :rose:

* says a shy hello to every one."

I have something similar for mine, I am happy you like it. :):rose:

:eek: You did NOT just try to get me to show you have well I can do a front snap kick, did you?

Awesome! What belt have you attained?

Red belt black stripe :)

After my bout with Ovarian Cancer unfortunately I stopped. They advised I not be kicked in the tummy. Now I trained with a nice bunch of guys but its kind of hard to say...

Look I am going to really kick you hard but would you mind just tapping me gently. * giggles* Even with the best will in the world during sparing one is lightly to receive a good one...well this one any ways hehehe.

Any way it wasn't worth the risk. I simply taught the stretch part of the class instead.

I no longer attend at all...I really miss it. :(

* brightens* I shall attend vicariously though you . I should like my black belt so you canmot give up! :D

My son has his junior black belt

Last edited:
Oh dear... I'm sorry to hear about your scare with cancer. My mom got diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago and it's been an experience (more so for her, obviously).

I'll get us that belt, although I probably have at least another year to go... *lets out a long sigh*

My husband and kids are bao blacks at the moment, and we're trying to determine if they'll be able to test for their black belts in July.

Kudos to your son on his belt!

Back