Do you moan when you orgasm

I can muffle it or be quite loud. It amused me the first time my Master said that my noises of pleasure sound cute.

I love this answer. You gotta let him know if he's close....lol

I agree 100% here. When I'm licking her pussy moans let me know that I'm hitting the right spot ... and more moans let me know how badly she wants to orgasm into my mouth. :devil:

I tend to make alot of noise... moaning... crying out... during sex... I even got the neighbors dog barking once... LOL...

I do deep breathing building up and then really loud open mouthed breathing as I actually orgasm. No one is in doubt I am cuming

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
Not just when I orgasm, I start moaning the minute he touches my pussy, and I can be quite vocal sometimes; it's difficult to stay quiet!

vocalizations

OMG!! If the man I am with truly knows how to arouse me, from the first touch, kiss, glance, to the earth shattering orgasm, I will be vocal over and over, from soft moans, to whispering in his ear, to finally screaming out his name!!!!
Then, we begin all over!

start to moan and pant as I approach orgasm, but tend to hold my breath as I arch and climax, groans of pleasure, then collapse into a quivering jelly, thighs trembling uncontrollably before trying to relax and hold the feeling in for a while x I cry sometimes after really intense orgasms, just lay there sobbing and writhing, lol, after sex with a singular lover, embarrassing but can't help it, x x x

I moan,pant, writhe, and finally i am reduced to a quivering mess with only a squeak left to my vocal chords.

Taught might self to be quiet when needed but naturally I am a squealer building into a screamer at times. However agree with other posters that it really depends on the moment, mood and who you are with

Would be a fun game to see what actions draw out which sounds :)

Back