Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

"Ooooooffff," breath whooshed out of Cass as she was tackled. She tucked her head as the pair tumbled. Coming to her knees she aimed her weapon at the mad were. Her eyes widened. As she scrambled to her feet with dellis she fired several rounds into the were, if nothing else it would attract attention. Then she ran with Dellis.

Joss was trembled as she nuzzled her mate. At first she didn't hear a heartbeat. Then her Alpha came to her, touching her, telling her, that her beloved mate was gone. Joss didn't think, she bared her teeth and turned her head snapping her jaws at Evan. "No! She's not. I can hear her heartbeat. Barely." she could hear the thick thudding, Devin wouldn't stay alive long but she was alive.
 
Dellis gripped Cass's hand as they ran away. The were was gaining on them. Fuck....Dellis could easily dodge it if she was alone. But she had Cass with her and she couldn't display her abilities in front of her. But what can they do? She had to think of something. The began to run downward and an idea struck Dellis.

"Well....she already hates me so fuck it." she released Cass's hand and slowed just enough to get behind her and she shoved her down, hoping to cause her to tumble down the hill and far enough away so she can do what she can to stop the were who lunged at her. Dellis ripped off her leather wrist band that had a sheet of silver under it. It was used to keep her power at bay when not in use. She felt the familiar warmth spread through her as she called upon her power. Lifting her arms up she stopped the were dead in it's tracks by it's wrists before executing a throw on the monster and sending it to the ground.

Evan pulled her hand back in shock. She didn't mind the reaction and just nodded. She was not one to argue with an angry were.

"Ok, ok. Let's get her to the hospital." she said then sent out a distress howl and within less than three minutes EMTs arrived and quickly got Devin to the hospital. Evan went back to Xander to take him to get checked out as well.
 
Cassandra yelped as she was shoved forward. Loosing her balance she tucked and tumbled down a hill. When she finally stopped it took a moment to settle before she rolled to her feet. She got up just in time to see Dellis throw the big were to the ground. To say she was surprised was an understatement.

Joss nodded and shifted to human form, dressing just before the EMTs arrived. She rode with her mate to the hospital, holding their son close to her as she watched the medic work on Devin. Joss could only pray they weren't too late.
 
Dellis had no idea that Cass was watching. Her eyes began to glow a bright blue and a small symbol on her uncovered wrist began to shine the same color. The large were tried to rise but Dellis sent in back to the ground with a kick to the head before reaching for her gun and sending a single silver tipped bullet right through it's skull. Dellis finally looked in Cass's direction, eyes still shimmering.

"Fuck, how much did she see?" She was about to say something, when she heard someone stepping behind then. She didn't draw her gun since she sensed it was just Evan and Xander.

"Is it done?" Evan asked and Dellis simply nodded, not taking her eyes off of Cass.

"Very well. We will need to head to the hospital. Keep me informed if you track down the supplier." With that, Evan was gone, leaving the two women alone once more.

Meanwhile at the hospital Devin was rushed in and off to trauma. Thing's looked grim and all they can do is wait and hope.
 
Cassandra continued to watch Dellis, she limped her way back up the hill. Once they wee alone she tilted he head, "So, what was that?" She asked. She wasn't being judgy, she was honestly curious.

Joss paced the waiting room, growling at anyone who got to close. She needed to see her mate, to hear that she was going to live. Their son sat on a chair, watching his mother pace.
 
Dellis was prepared for Cass yelling, shouting at her, asking what the hell she was. Hell, she even expected her to pull her gun out on her. So she was shocked when all she did was casually ask her. She just blinked in surprise and just chuckled.

"Well...." Dellis began as she made her way back and grabbed her leather bracelet and placed it back on. "It's a long story. Let's head back to the inn and I can explain it"

Once back to their room Dellis just looked out the window as she spoke.

"When I was about 16. My whole family was killed by demons......I was the only one spared. But it wasn't long before I wished they had killed me too. They did.....things to me so horrible I blocked out most of it." Dellis held herself as she shuddered at what she could remember. "When I was left for dead. Someone, or something, appeared and offered to save me for a price." She turned to face Cass. "He gave me his strength, in exchange I do his bidding whenever he asks." Dellis let our a breath and sat on her bed. "So there you go. That's me in a nutshell. And it's why I work alone."


It was a while before someone came in to inform Joss of Devin's condition. Evan had arrived awhile ago and after Xan was seen to and patched up.

"Second. Your mate has pulled through. We were able to get her to shift so her wounds will heal" he shifted nervously. "But.....she has not woken up yet. You are free to see her now." Evan patted Joss's shoulder before the doctor led her to Devin's room. Henry held her mother's hand as he followed. Devin, in her wolf form, laid on a large bed, bandage wrapped around her middle and neck. The bed was big enough for Joss to join her, as were's know they can heal faster if their mates where as close as possible.
 
Cassandra went with her back to the inn. She sat on the bed and listened curiously. "Uh huh. So are you gonna go off the rails any time soon?" She asked, wondering if Whatever gave Dellis power made her unsafe to be around or made her do things she shouldn't.

Joss was relieved to hear the news, walking with her son she hurried back to her mate. She lifted Henry onto the bed before she stroked a hand through her mate's fur. "Hey love," she whispered, leaning down to press her forehead to the wolf's muzzle. Then climbed into bed and curled against her mate, wrapping an arm around the big wolf.
 
Dellis just chuckled and laid back on the bed.

"No, I don't go off the rails. I am in full control. I just keep this" She raised her hand to show Cass the bracelet. "To keep from being tracked by others." Dellis was relived that Cass was not freaking out over this. It made her like her a bit more.

Henry shifted into his wolf form and curled up close to his mother. Evan looked on from the door and smiled at her second's family. She was so relived that Devin would pull through. She gave Joss a simple nod before heading home with Xan.
 
She nods, "Good to know." She smiled as she took her boots off and sprawled out on her bed. All in all it didn't bother her. She clearly had control and wasn't a threat to anyone.

Joss smiled over at her Alpha before laying her head close to her met, burying her face in her fur. So so relieved that her mate would live.
 
Dellis smiled back then headed to the shower to get changed. She stripped down and got in, sighing as she washed the day away. She wondered if the second's mate was ok. They were so focused on the case that they forgot to follow up on that. She will have to make a call tomorrow and get an update. Her thoughts went to Cass. Would she keep her secret? Or will she be exposed to the whole team?

Dellis just shook the thoughts off and stepped out before grabbing a towel and wrapping herself in it and going back out to the room.

"I don't think I need to mention that my little situation stays between us"
 
Cass figured it was suppose to be a secret and she figured if it proved to truly not be an issue she wouldn't mention it to anyone. There would be no point. Cass above al else was loyal. But if Dellis proved to be dangerous she would tell the unit leader.

Joss ended up shifting to her wolf form as well, curling protectively around her mate and child as she waited anxiously for her mate to wake.
 
Dellis got dressed in a bra and shorts before flopping down on her bed and turning to face Cass on her own bed.

"So, anything you want to know?" usually when someone found out, they asked a fair amount question she was willing to answer.
 
Cass eyed Dellis, "Depends, anything you want to tell me?" She asked. Cass didn't really intend on bombarding her with questions. Cass wasn't use to even caring about people or what they said. But now she sort of cared about Dellis. Which wasn't usual for her. but she decided to roll with it. She still thought that woman was insane for thinking there was something between her and Dellis, but it sort of intrigued her now.
 
Dellis turned and locked gazes with Cass. She was very good with reading people and what she saw in the other woman's eyes, Dellis was not opposed to it. Sure, they disliked each other, but that never stopped her. Dellis chuckled then got out of her bed to walk across and sit on the edge of Cass's.

"Well...." Dellis began as she ticked off her abilities with her fingers. "I have 10 times the strength of humans and speed, I can heal quickly, even broken bones but it hurts like a bitch when they mend back together. I can also fall from great heights and land just fine. I can't fly, per se. But I can kind of glide." Dellis leaned back on her elbows then turned to face Cass once again, a slow grin spreading across her face.

"One more thing. I can....use my powers in a more....pleasurable way." Dellis had learned of this ability a few years ago and she was happy to use it on her lovers. The were last night was more than willing to allow her and it make for a great night.
 
She tilts her head listening, "You sound like a superhero." She teased playfully. She lounged on her bed and watched Dellis. When the other woman said that she could use her powers in more pleasureable ways, Cass tilted her head, "Oh really? Now that has my curiosity," She said as she sat up more, watching Dellis. She was oddly intrigued by what she was saying.
 
Dellis grinned and leaned in close.

"Does it now?" Dellis's eyes began to glow bright blue and she began to wave her hand along Cass's body, not exactly touching her. From experience she would know that Cass would begin to feel hyper sensitive and very much turned on.

"How does that feel hmmm?" she whispered as she leaned in closer, her lips just inches from Cass's
 
Dellis waved her hand and suddenly Cass became very aware of her body. It was all but humming suddenly in arousal. She shifted her weight, groaning softly. "Fuck." She muttered. Her own blue eyes simmered as she watched Dellis. Their lips just inches apart. She leaned in grabbing Dellis by the shoulders and kissing her deeply. "Feels good." She muttered, teeth nibbling in dellis's lower lip.
 
Dellis smirked and allowed Cass to kiss before before she pulled back, placing her finger tips against Cass's mouth. The thing about Dellis was that she was not fond of kissing. Her past prevents her from getting close to her lovers. She taught herself this ability to still have sex, but remain distant from her lovers. The only ones she has skin to skin contact was were's. Since she knew it was purely physical between them unless they were destined mates.

"So...." Dellis lightly pushed Cass onto her back and straddled her as she continued to draw her power into Cass, making her more and more aroused. "I'll bet I can make you cum without taking off any clothes and by barely touching you" Dellis then leaned in and lightly blew on Cass's neck, knowing just that little sensation would send her nearly over the edge. She used her powers to draw her back before she went over the edge.
 
Cass whimpered. Groaning she arched, feeling herself amazingly close to the edge, "Hell, half the fun is the touching." She muttered. She felt her body shuddering and trembling, she'd never gotten this close to the edge this fast. She wasn't even undressed and she was already moments away from her climax which is odd and rather impressive.
 
Dellis just chuckled. "Iunno, I find it more fun to see how long she can last." she decided to play to Cass's competitive side. "I'll bet you wont last more than two minutes before cumming." Dellis then skimmed along Cass's ear with her tongue, sending another wave of pleasure right to the woman's center.
 
Cass trembles and shudders but her eyes narrow at the challenge. Above all else Cass was competitive. "Sure I will." But Delois's next touch sent a wave of pleasure through her. Cass struggled to control herself and by her estimate she made it just under two minutes before her orgasm ripped through her. While technically she lost the challenge she came same closr.
 
Dellis grinned when she felt Cass reach her climax. But what happened next took her by surprise. She felt her body tense up and her own orgasm slammed into her without warning. Dellis always had control of her own pleasure and her own orgasm. She got off on her own terms. Dellis had to admit, watching Cass, a woman always in control and someone who always came off as cold. To see this woman writhe unde her in pleasure, it was the hottest thing she saw and she pictured how even hotter it would be if they were naked. A rare thought for Dellis.

She simply brushed it off as a fluke and simply got up and off the bed and grinned at Cass.

"I gotta say, this is more fun than bickering"

******

Two weeks passed and Devin had not woken up from her attack, dispute the fact her injuries had fully healed. The hospital had set up so Devin was able to be taken care of at her home. She rested comfortably in her own bed and breathing on her own.

"When will mama wake up?" Henry asked as he laid by Devin's side.
 
Cass laughed breathlessly. "Yeah, Yeah it was." She chuckled as she sat up slowly. She wasn't sure what would happen next, if anything. This might have just been a once off.


Joss sighed as she stroked a hand down her mate's cheek. "I don't know baby. Soon I hope." She was pleased to have Devin home though. Resting in their bed. But damn it, she wanted her awake. She wanted her mate back. "Come on, love, lets go make dinner." She said, offering a hand to Henry, after pressing a kiss to Devin's forehead.
 
Henry was reluctant to leave his mother's side but eventually he took Joss's hand and followed her into the kitchen. They were about half an hour into the cooking when Henry heard a noise in the doorway. Devin stood there, sleepy eyed and her hair sticking out all over.

"Is breakfast ready?"
 
Back
Top