New faces, come say hello....

Boo!

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm just a creepy ghost clown looking for any circus that will have me.

I'm also a twenty-something male from the south of England with a serious Scooby Doo addiction. (Despite this I have no plans to write any SD fanfic.) Instead I plan to offer you mostly BDSM, assuming I get around to it, I can be a very erratic writer. In the mean time I'll just float around the forum.

Since I first held my cock in my hands I have had a fascination with pain, bondage and ownership. A fascination I have kept entirely hidden. Even though I don't know you and you don't know me, being able to get this off my chest means the world.

It feels good. :rose:

yp1f5gV.jpg
 
New to BDSM

Hello all!
New to this area of sexual satisfaction. I’m a woodworker/furniture maker in the Houston area. I’m looking forward to reading about BDSM - both sides - especially how it relates to furniture used for mutual pleasure. I’m almost 50 and fairly vanilla on the outside but have a bit of kink in me.
Thanks,
Islandguytx
 
Love the Kinkier Side

Hello everyone. 63 married male from the west coast. Recently found an interest in the kinkier side of my sex life. Always looking to meet and chat with like minded people.
 
Hi everyone! 19/F/UK here :heart:
I mostly use Literotica to post my more taboo writing, which I would otherwise have nowhere to post on my regular platforms. I'll admit I don't read much on here (I stick to AO3 mostly) but I would still love to be a part of the community where I keep all my dirtiest works! :rose:

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! xoxo
 
Been hangin' around a while

Hi,

I've been writing here for a year or so. Mostly non-consent stories. Trying to figure out the extent to which I will experiment with kink in my real life. I had a partner many years ago who was really into being overpowered/dominated in the bedroom. Some of the hottest sex I've had.
 
I’ve been enjoying Lit for awhile and find myself becoming more interested in mental and physical bondage.
 
Hi I'm Beth, I`m 26 and bisexual. I got into sex pretty late, and although I love all of the stuff on here, I often find it pretty overwhelming!
The thing is, I want to explore BDSM. I was cuffed to the bed by a former partner and found it terrifying to be restrained like that, but I also had the most explosive orgasm of my life.
Is that how it was for you guys?
Anyway I now have a female partner that wants to explore also, so any guidance that you guys can offer would be much appreciated so thanks in advance.

love Beth x
 
Hello

39MWF not new to Lit by any means, but recently started playing in the playground and it has led me to looking a little deeper into this realm. Guys on Lit will surely make you question who you really are and what is in your mind, that you had no idea existed. Nonetheless the excitement of learning has gotten the best of me so I figured I'd come check thus thread out. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
 
Hi All
I am dom who is always looking for nice safe places to discuss my kinks and others. Look forward to talking and learning from all of you.
 
Hello there,

I have been a longtime Lit person, but haven't really posted much on the forums until now. I am a submissive woman, and have only recently started charging up my IRL kink factor, now going to munches and the public dungeon here. I'm very shy, so I'm not sure how much I'll post, but hello!
 
Very new here. I look forward to exploring all that lit has to offer. I’m a 44 year old male very kinky. Any sexy ladies wanna play ? Kik: smurfoncrack
 
Myself

Hello,

I´m new here, but I know bdsm lifestyle for quite a while now. I enjoy writing erotic stories and Reading them, I have a boyfriend and he´s also into this lifestyle so when we have sex, there´s a lot of bdsm involved. Im a huge submisive little girl and he loves being in control and he´s one of my biggest inspirations to write.
 
New here! 50 year old female, just learning to express herself sexually. Married, but I love to talk to all sorts of people. I love the stories here. I really am turned on by word porn rather than visual porn...though I am a voyeur (both visual and auditory). I’m trying to write some stories of my own, but I’m not a very strong writer. I identify mainly as a Sub (more a Brat), my husband mainly a Dom...but we are both learning. Can’t wait to get started here!

Clementine

Welcome! Glad you are here!
 
I'm a little shy....

Hi :cathappy:

I suppose I would be classed as new here. I used to be here years ago but here I am again. Slowly learning my way around. I am very shy so it does take me a while to get the courage up to write a message.

Hopefully I get to speak to you all soon :rose:
 
Hi :cathappy:

I suppose I would be classed as new here. I used to be here years ago but here I am again. Slowly learning my way around. I am very shy so it does take me a while to get the courage up to write a message.

Hopefully I get to speak to you all soon :rose:

Welcome back!
 
Hi, I guess I jumped into posting balls deep in my few days here. My signature is my basic description. Greetings. I look forward to many stimulating conversations.
 
First message but I’ve been reading for several months. I’m happily married with the exception of our sex life. We’ve been together more than 35 years and it used to be good. But her health and the required medicines have taken their toll on her sex drive. So I look to fantasy to try and honor my vows as best I can. Not looking for any meetings outside of this site. It was all I could do to finally sign up.

I do have one online D/s relationship that likely doesn’t meet most people’s standards (meaning experienced BDSM community) but we both enjoy it and it helps my mostly Dom needs and her mostly sub needs.

Looking to learn and expand my knowledge and experience. Open to helping anyone if I can.
 
Back again

Greetings! I’m a returning old member who has just swept away some lingering constraints. I’m excited to be back. 😘
 
Hi all, I mostly write femdom-related stories and as a casual reader, I've enjoyed reading many stories on this site and I look forward to sharing mine for others to read.
 
Back
Top