Naughty naughty wife

bethennyb

Virgin
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Posts
9
I have a fantasy about a stranger coming to my home and fucking me while hubby sleeps upstairs, on the couch, the pool, maybe even upstairs... He has to keep me quiet so I don't wake him up, but almost getting caught is SUCH a turn on :) Anyone want to give this a go?
 
Could be interesting

It would depend on how you wanted to work it. Are you talking rape fantasy? Are you talking someone you saw once but didn't meet? Would you want it to be strictly imagination?
 
Maybe hubby sees you, finds it incredibly hot, so goes back upstairs to let it continue and never let you know that you've been caught. :D
 
Some of the standard scenarios, culled from Loving Wives stories:

* Stranger / bull fucks wife, hubby never knows; bull returns for more.
* Hubby wakes, observes bull fucking wife, goes back to bed.
* Hubby wakes, sees the fucking, goes for his shotgun -- or iPhone.
* Hubby wakes, sees the fucking, gets excited, joins in.
* Hubby sees the fucking, objects strongly, but is thrashed by bull.
* Hubby sees the fucking, objects weakly, is humiliated by bull, becomes wittol.
* Hubby expected the cheating, has the house wired for evidence for divorce.

For a twist, the guy upstairs in bed isn't hubby but the neighbor she's been cheating with. The guy who sneaks in to fuck her is hubby. Maybe he's complicit.
 
...

For a twist, the guy upstairs in bed isn't hubby but the neighbor she's been cheating with. The guy who sneaks in to fuck her is hubby. Maybe he's complicit.


or another twist: the guy upstairs is the neighbour she is cheating with. The guy who sneaks in is her OTHER extra-marital lover. what happens then? Drama? a threesome?
 
or another twist: the guy upstairs is the neighbour she is cheating with. The guy who sneaks in is her OTHER extra-marital lover. what happens then? Drama? a threesome?
And her hubby is next door with *their* wives doing sweaty triad daisychains, right? I sense a Scooby-Doo moment approaching...
 
He might as well. Sauce for the goose and all that. Turnabout is fair play. :devil:
 
The part of Hypoxia will now be played by Sean Renaud.

Another option. The husband hears noises, comes to the top of the stairs sees what's happening. He returns to his room where the Necronomicon Ex Mortis is stored.

"Klatu, Vartu *ninjaturtle*coughcoughcough*

TENTACLES!
 
Naw, I've moved on past tentacles. Now it's human-size preying mantids. A male mantis could safely (and juicily) do male and female humans although he might be disappointed at surviving the female contact. A female mantis is only safe with other females because male decapitation.

So the cuckolded hubby (Hal) invokes a giant female mantis (Marta) and quickly leaves the vicinity because survival. Marta wanders upstairs to the fuckfest. Ooh, it gets messy now... Making this erotic might be tricky.
 
Back
Top