Wife meets Husband's Ex-Girlfiend

RockHardKP

Literotica Guru
** I am not looking to be the author so if anyone is motivated and wants to give this a shot, its all yours **

Background:
While in the bedroom, a couple frequently share stories about their past experiences as a way to keep things interesting. The wife has shared stories about her previous boyfriends, but Hubbies ex-girlfriend Dixie has evolved into their favorite topic. Wife gets excited hearing the Dixie stories and particularly likes the enthusiastic way that Hubby fucks her while they are talking about Dixie. Hubby and Dixie never had a big dramatic break-up, just grew apart as Dixie's job took her in a different direction.

Present:
The wife is asked by her boss if she could take a prospective new client to dinner. The boss has a conflict and encourages Wife to wine & dine the client, etc. Wife agrees....

While at dinner the Wife and client have a few drinks and they begin talking, the conversation evolves away from business and the client starts sharing. I grew up in Hometown.....Friends call me Dixie (not business name)....etc. The wife begins to connect the dots, how many girls from Hubby's hometown were called Dixie, as she begins to realize that she is sitting across the table from her Hubby's ex-girlfriend. She is much prettier and sexier than Wife ever imagined.....

Wife realizes she is soaking wet between her legs as she quickly replays some of the stories in her head and imagines the woman in front of her doing nasty things with her husbnd. She orders another round of drinks as she tries to decide what to do next:
  • Does she keep things to herself and tell Hubby about it later that night?
  • Does she reveal her discovery to the client, in hopes that Dixie has a story to tell as well?
  • Does she invite Dixie back to her house for an impromtu reunion with Hubby?

Last edited:
Nice idea!

I'd playu it the way that nothing happens between Wife and Dixie, because she's a faithful woman etc. But when she returns home, she forcefuly (like in with force, not like in without consent) pushes Hubby onto the nearest surface and rides him aggressively. Only after orgasm she tells him that she met Dixie, and until next meeting during sex she tells him her fantasies about Dixie. To the next meeting he takes her Hubby and they reunite in happy FMF threesome.

Husband is straight. Wife is straight. Dixie is straight(ish?).

Husband has Femdom fantasies - with a bit of a humiliation fetish. Wife knows Dixie also knows. Wife sometimes indulges him in Femdom roleplay in the privacy of the bedroom. They engage in "story time" during play.

During story time Wife tries out idea of talking about some girl-on-girl with Dixie (while husband can only watch from the chair where he's tied). Husband's mind is blown (along with something else).

(then all that stuff you said - Meeting Dixie, figuring out who she is, and ending with wife wet between the legs)

Wife notices Dixie unconsciously checking out attractive woman passing by.

Then what?

Wife doesn't reveal anything right away, but knows she needs to soon. Wait too long and Dixie will feel deceived. Too soon, and she might frighten away.

Second or third meeting, Wife tells Dixie she "just realized" who she is. They share a laugh or two over non-sexual anecdotes. Then, when the time feels right, in a subsequent meeting, Wife begins preparing Dixie for the proposal. But first - "I know he loves me, I'm not threatened, but he still thinks very fondly of you" - that sort of thing. Then ... she brings up the Femdom play in the bedroom .. but from a "I want to be a good wife to him" angle - and "I get the impression you were much better at it than I. Is it alright if I ask you ...." Then -- "Did he ever mention wanting to see you with another woman?" and watch her reaction. "I've never .... you know ... been with another woman."

I wonder if Dixie might take the lead at that point.

---

Okay, I know that's probably not what you were looking for, but I got caught up in it and who knows -- somebody else might like it. I enjoyed proposing it.

Husband is straight. Wife is straight. Dixie is straight(ish?).

Husband has Femdom fantasies - with a bit of a humiliation fetish. Wife knows Dixie also knows. Wife sometimes indulges him in Femdom roleplay in the privacy of the bedroom. They engage in "story time" during play.

During story time Wife tries out idea of talking about some girl-on-girl with Dixie (while husband can only watch from the chair where he's tied). Husband's mind is blown (along with something else).

(then all that stuff you said - Meeting Dixie, figuring out who she is, and ending with wife wet between the legs)

Wife notices Dixie unconsciously checking out attractive woman passing by.

Then what?

Wife doesn't reveal anything right away, but knows she needs to soon. Wait too long and Dixie will feel deceived. Too soon, and she might frighten away.

Second or third meeting, Wife tells Dixie she "just realized" who she is. They share a laugh or two over non-sexual anecdotes. Then, when the time feels right, in a subsequent meeting, Wife begins preparing Dixie for the proposal. But first - "I know he loves me, I'm not threatened, but he still thinks very fondly of you" - that sort of thing. Then ... she brings up the Femdom play in the bedroom .. but from a "I want to be a good wife to him" angle - and "I get the impression you were much better at it than I. Is it alright if I ask you ...." Then -- "Did he ever mention wanting to see you with another woman?" and watch her reaction. "I've never .... you know ... been with another woman."

I wonder if Dixie might take the lead at that point.

---

Okay, I know that's probably not what you were looking for, but I got caught up in it and who knows -- somebody else might like it. I enjoyed proposing it.
That might actually work pretty well.....

After her initial discovery, Wife returns home to Hubby and encourages him to tell her a story about Dixie. She doesn't disclose that she has met her.

Dixie and Wife continue to meet around their business deal and a friendship develops. Eventually Wife shares what she has figured out and that it turns her on. Dixie begins telling her a story about her experience with Hubby and how much Hubby liked being submissive and told what to do. Wife agrees with that point but has never fully embraced it since she herself is more submissive than dominant......after some deliberation, wife asks Dixie if she would be interested in satisfying Hubby again. The only condition is that Wife gets to watch.

Dixie agrees and begins formulating a plan.......that night, Wife takes Hubby to dinner for a "date night" and they have a few drinks. She tells him she rented a room at a nearby hotel so that they don't have to drive home. Wife blindfolds Hubby before they enter the room. Inside Dixie is waiting for them. Wife sits in the corner as Dixie takes full control. Eventually Hubby is made aware that it is his ex-girlfriend as both he and eventually Wife both submit to her.

Last edited:
** I am not looking to be the author so if anyone is motivated and wants to give this a shot, its all yours **

Background:
While in the bedroom, a couple frequently share stories about their past experiences as a way to keep things interesting. The wife has shared stories about her previous boyfriends, but Hubbies ex-girlfriend Dixie has evolved into their favorite topic. Wife gets excited hearing the Dixie stories and particularly likes the enthusiastic way that Hubby fucks her while they are talking about Dixie. Hubby and Dixie never had a big dramatic break-up, just grew apart as Dixie's job took her in a different direction.

Present:
The wife is asked by her boss if she could take a prospective new client to dinner. The boss has a conflict and encourages Wife to wine & dine the client, etc. Wife agrees....

While at dinner the Wife and client have a few drinks and they begin talking, the conversation evolves away from business and the client starts sharing. I grew up in Hometown.....Friends call me Dixie (not business name)....etc. The wife begins to connect the dots, how many girls from Hubby's hometown were called Dixie, as she begins to realize that she is sitting across the table from her Hubby's ex-girlfriend. She is much prettier and sexier than Wife ever imagined.....

Wife realizes she is soaking wet between her legs as she quickly replays some of the stories in her head and imagines the woman in front of her doing nasty things with her husbnd. She orders another round of drinks as she tries to decide what to do next:
  • Does she reveal her discovery to the client, in hopes that Dixie has a story to tell as well?
Fuckin A, she invites Dixie home! I'd be pissed off if my wife didn't bring her home, knowing it probably won't take much gas to start that fire again. If it made her panties wet just to meet her, imagine what could happen in the bedroom with those three. I can see a very naughty story working here!

Background:

Present:

I have a couple others to write first but would love to take a chance at this one in a week or so.

Back