Sisters Wishes

Scott was in heaven, his sister's mouth and hands was working wonders on his massive cock. He could feel her warm saliva running down and coating his shaft and balls. He never felt anything that good before in his life. "Oh sis that feels unbelievable" Scott groaned out once his sister started sucking on his cock again. Her hand was working the bottom part of his shaft that couldn't fit in her mouth. He never imagined doing anything like this with her before but now that he was experiencing a blowjob from his sister there was never going to be anything as good again.
 
Beth held her breath and pushed her head further down his cock. The tip slid into her throat as she reached her limit. The massive cock was now impaling his sisters head. She held the cock in her throat of as long as possible and spit began to descended down the shaft and collected around his base. As her face turned a little red she choked softly on his large member and pulled her head off it. She coughed and gagged a little, spiting more saliva onto his soppy cock before returning to pumping her brothers large pole with her closed fist. She gave her brother a devilish smile with a flustered expression as her hand slipped around his wet dick.
 
When Beth tried deep throating him Scott groaned out loudly as he watched in amazement. His cock was covered with his sister's warm saliva, thin glistening strands stretched from his shaft to her lips every time she pulled away from his cock. When she started stroking hi he looked into her eyes and smiled at her. "I can't believe this is happening! It feels so fucking good!" This was only the beginning and already Beth brought him so much pleasure it felt like a dream to him, he wondered if she was going to go all the way with him.
 
She smiled her dirty smile at her brother again. The strands of saliva still connected her mouth and his large, throbbing dick and he complemented on her dick sucking abilities. Her hand reached up to clasp around his sticky shaft and she spoke breathlessly.

"I want to feel it all..." She rose with her words, lustful eye locked with his. She lent over to press her wet lips against him. Her returned the kiss and their tongues connected. Sucking briefly on his lip she began to kiss up his cheek. Her mouth came to hover next to his ear and her body was pushed close to his. She breathed her words quietly.

"Inside me." As she spoke the moist tip of his mammoth cock just kissed lightly against her exposed belly button. She proceeded to carefully climb atop him once more. Bringing her pelvis in, she squashed his cock gently against the sensitive lips of her tight pussy. Their most private of body parts had finally touched and the taboo sent both of them into a lustful frenzy. Beth began to grind her clit against the shaft of her brothers rock hard cock as she breathed hard against his neck.
 
Scott's cock twitched when his sister climbed up on him and began rubbing the tip of his cock along her wet young pussy. He let out a sigh and chills ran down his spine when she kissed along his neck and spoke softly so he could feel her hot breath against his skin. He wanted to feel that too so badly and was craving the feel of his little sister's tight young pussy. He didn't know what made this so much better than any other girl, it was probably the fact of how forbidden it was for a brother and sister to be doing this together. He placed his hands on her hips lightly squeezing her soft smooth skin groaning softly at the feel of the heat coming from her cunt that was eager to swallow his cock.
 
The grind of her clit against his hard cock gave her a mind numbing sensation. Moaning softly with him, they rubbed together as one for a few moments. After working her self up some more, Beth finally brought herself to hover her tight, teen hole over the tip of her brothers immense dick. Slowly dropping a quarter of an inch, she felt the tip of his cock tickle the entrance to her womb. She brought her head up to passionately kiss her brothers lips. As she lovingly made out with her sibling she felt his hand on her hips slowly pulling her body down onto him.

Without much of a warning the bulbous head of his cock slipped into her vagina. The sensation of it almost knocked her out. Her head suddenly hung low against his chest and her eyes were closed.
 
As they made out Scott felt the amazing sensation of the tip of his cock sliding into his sister's incredibly tight pussy. He groaned into the kiss and his hands gripped her hips tighter pulling her down on his member some more. She pressed her head against his chest and he saw her eyes were closed. "Are you okay sis?" He asked softly as he stopped pulling her down onto him. The feeling of her tight wet pussy wrapped around his head was amazing. He was inside his little sister and was joined in the most forbidden way.
 
The feel of even the very tip of his monster cock in her cunt was amazing. He asked her if she was alright and she responded weakly,

"Yeah... I'm fine." She looked up into his eyes, their faces very close. "It's just that your so big... I don't know if I can take it all." With her words her body suddenly slipped further down his cock, taking in an extra 2 inches instantly. Tears welled in her eyes, tears of intense pleasure as she worshiped the huge cock throbbing inside her. Her body was frozen solid atop his pole as her tight pussy stretched to accommodate his girth.
 
Scott groaned out at the mention of how big he was and sliding another couple inches into her tight little pussy. He never felt anything this tight or good before. "You are so fucking tight." His sister's pussy was wrapped tightly wrapped around his cock and he felt some resistance and wondered himself if he was going to fit completely inside of her. He could see the tears in her eyes and figured she was in a little pain from how big he was. "You sure your okay? Take it nice and slow so your tight pussy can get used to how big I am."
 
The stretching of her vagina discomforted her but as her brother groaned from the tightness of her cunt she worked further down. She eased the cock slowly deeper into her pussy, winching a little but aiming to please her brother. She sat a comfortable half way down his long shaft but she felt as though she would tear inside. Her body was suspended as she impaled herself on his huge dick. She needed a break and began to raise once more, pulling the huge cock out of her wet tunnel.

Placing her hands on her brothers shoulders this time, she allowed her self to drop once more on his cock. It slipped in the first inch with ease but she felt it stretch her again as it traveled deep within her cunt. She stopped again, a little lower than before but no where near the base, and began to raise herself once more, ready for another drop.
 
Scott felt his sister's juices running down his shaft as she started pulling up and then sliding back down slowly working her pussy to adjust to his massive cock. His hands moved down to her pert round ass and he squeezed firmly. "Yes there you go keep working your pussy on my cock sis!" He groaned out deeply. Her tight pussy wrapping around and squeezing his cock felt incredible he gripped her ass tighter every time she slide back down on his member.
 
Beth struggled on and continued to force his huge dick deeper inside her vagina. Pushing her whole body weight upon him she forced the stiff cock 3/4 of the way in. She knew this was as far as it would go and as her pussy screamed she knew she was at her limit. His hands slowly kneading her ass felt amazing and helped her to relax the tighty contracting muscles in her cunt. She began to bounce slowly on his hard cock and her breath developed into a deep pant.

She was bringing her self higher with every motion and the intense feeling of her brother penetrating her was all most too much to handle. She emmited a high pitched gasp and arced her back, thrusting her large tits into the face of her lustful sibling. Pleasure numbed her body as she rode his enormous cock harder and faster every passing second.
 
"Oh fuck yes! There you go Beth!" Scott groaned out deeply as his sister started fully riding his cock. Taking his full length deep into her young cunt every time she brought herself down on him. He brought his hands up to her perfect perky breasts and cupped them with his big hands. Her tight pussy was wrapped around him so tightly it felt amazing. Her warm slick inner walls were bringing him so much pleasure running up and down his shaft. "I love the way your tight little pussy feels sis!"
 
With tears forming in her eyes she had started up a rhythm. The sound of her brother grunting in her ear encouraged her to work his dick harder. Even her discomfort began to subside and taking her brothers length in her tight pussy began to feel good. She began to wiggle around on his cock, forcing the tip to poke at her sweet spots. The feeling of the hot pole between her thighs was amazing. Her head rolled back and a breathy moan escaped her mouth. She trailed of into a cute, innocent giggle and her head tipped back. Her cheeks were now a rosy red and her hair hung a little over her face as she stared lustfully at her sibling.
 
Beth was moving at a perfect rhythm now and his cock was reaching the deepest parts of her pussy. She was so tight and wet and hot her pussy was gripping his thick cock so firmly which only increased the pleasure. He couldn't imagine anything feeling this good in the world. Scott loved his sister's loud moan which she followed with a giggle.

As she stared down at him Scott stared back letting out a groan as he felt the tip of his cock hit her womb every time she came down on his cock. "Oh my fucking god sis this feels so good!" He brushed the hair from her face and kept his hand on her neck as he leaned up and gave his sister a deep wet kiss while his other hand caressed her breasts as she continued working her petite body against his.
 
Beth felt the tip of his cock bumping against her womb. She shivered with ecstasy and returned his kiss with passion. Working herself into a lustful frenzy, she quickened her pace so she was rapidly bouncing on his rigid pole. His thick member was hitting critical spots inside her whilst the tightness of her hole was gripping his dick like a vice. Loud slaps could be heard over their heavy breathing as Beths ass quickly hit her brothers thighs with every motion.

She lent her weight against him which caused him to fall backwards onto the bed with his sister still vigorously bouncing above him. Her breathing had morphed into a deep pant and sweat formed all over her naked body, damping her hair. The long dark strands had fallen over face but her heavy breathing could still be heard as she panted close to his ear. She was oblivious to her surroundings as she spiralled in a world of pleasure. Her pelvis pounding against her siblings as his thick cock rode deep inside her every passing second. With her tits pressed against his chest she fucked her brother as if he was a device built for her pleasure. She twisted and wiggled on his dick as it rubbed her insides with seductive friction.

Suddenly her back straightened and her body rose to sit up upon him. She shifted her whole body weight and brought her self down on his cock several more times with intense depth. The tip of his cock was pushed hard up against her womb as see finally had the entire length of his cock slipping in and out of her moist cunt. Her hands were running all over both their bodies and she moaned with a loud anticipation as she felt the climax grow like a balloon.
 
Scott was amazed with how his sister seemed to take over. She started working her hips against him as she pushed him down onto the bed. He felt her round ass slapping against his thighs every time she slammed her hips down on him burying his massive cock inside her. All Scott did was hold onto Beth's hips as she kept doing all the work.

Her sexy petite body was even sexier when she started sweating from how much work she was doing in the warm room. Her breasts were pressed against his chest only adding to the pleasure. Scott was constantly groaning out from the intense pleasure his sister's incredibly tight wet cunt was bringing him. Her pussy seemed to keep getting tighter around his long thick member.

She leaned up and Scott watched her perky breasts jiggle as she bounced up and down on his cock. "Sis I'm gonna cum!" He groaned out as he felt the urge to cum creeping up on him. Leaning up he opened his mouth and got a mouthful of Beth's moist sweat covered breast including her nipple and started sucking on it as his hands found her ass that he tightened his grip on. His cock kept reaching the deepest part of her pussy pressing up against her womb and that felt incredible.
 
The suction of her brothers mouth on her breast took Beth's breath away. She felt his wet tongue toy with her hard nipple and wiggle it about. This sent waves of pleasure through her body and up her spine, making her shiver and her eyes roll back in her skull. She had heard his breathy warning of his imminent climax but she was on the cusp of her own and prayed for just a few more seconds. Their bodies glistened with sweat and she placed her hands on his damp shoulders. Leaning forward so that he could feel her breath panting out in his ear, she managed to gasp the words, 'Not yet...'

Now she knew it was time. Her body arched backwards again, sending her moist hair flicking behind her, and her mouth gaped into a silent shout. Her hands had moved to hold tightly onto his knees behind her and she rode in her orgasm as his rigid cock massaged her G-spot. An atomic bomb went off inside her and her damp pussy burned passionately. As the fire spread through her hips the heat morphed into paralyzing numbness. She was frozen in a trance as her brother still bounced her vigorously on his long dick. The wave spread to her brain and her eyes drifted lazily shut. She closed her mouth and shivered once more as the shock wave of her climax washed through her like a waterfall.

Her cunt was dripping with her cum and sweat and the sticky sound it made as he penetrated her woke her from her trance. She remembered the lusty sibling that was thrusting below her and her mouth curled into a devilish smile. After shooting him a dirty glance she began to crawl off his cock and up his body. She continued over his head and made sure to softly wipe her wet pussy over his face as she traveled up the bed. He turned to she the position she had just assumed. Her ass was sticking in the air, showing off her glowing pussy, and her head was buried in the sheets as she invited him to fill her with his load.
 
Scott almost came when his sister whispered in his ear not to cum yet. Gripping her pert ass cheeks even harder he held back his cum for as long as he could. Watching his beautiful sister as she leaned back, her petite glistening body on display for him. Her damp hair was clinging to her shoulders as she bounced up and down on him. Her perky tits bouncing and jiggling with every bounce she took.

Seeing her close her eyes and then feeling her pussy grow even tighter he knew she was cumming. Scott kept lifting her up and down his steel rod of a cock as he fucked her through her orgasm. He didn't even think it was possible for a girl to get this tight but his sister proved him wrong as she brought him intense pleasure.

Then he watched as she climbed off his cock and started moving up his body. Her breasts just out of reach of his mouth as they went by. Then she rubbed her dripping wet pussy on his face. Scott couldn't resist and he took a few licks tasting her sweet warm cum as it oozed from her tight cunt and dripped down her lips.

Moving quickly behind her he took in the amazing view for a moment. Her perfectly round tight ass in the air displaying her bare soaking wet pussy. Leaning down he kissed her round cheeks giving her a playful bite before guiding his cock back inside his sister. Continuing the perfect rate in the thrusts they obtained earlier Scott kept fucking his sister.

After a couple minutes of trying to hold back his cum to enjoy her tight pussy he went over the edge. Exploding inside of Beth, stream after stream of his thick warm sticky cum shot deep into his sister's pussy. Quickly filling up her overstuffed pussy causing some of his seed to ooze out and start running down her thighs.

Scott kept moving his hips, his thrusts getting slower and slower as he used his cock for all it was worth. Leaning down and wrapping his arms around Beth pressing his muscular chest against her moist back. Kissing her neck as he panted after the massive orgasm he had. "Oh..my..god..sis" He said softly almost in a whisper.
 
With her head buried in darkness and her plump ass inviting her brother to finish the job, Beth descended into total numbness. The orgasm she had received was the best she had ever felt and it had taken all of the life out of her. From her dark, half-conscious state she felt the teeth of her brother bite slightly into the pale flesh of her ass cheek before he drove his huge cock back inside her. She could feel her body moving to the shock waves of her brothers thrusts but she was beyond feeling any pleasure. It was a little surprising that Scott managed to last as long as he did after being held at the cusp of orgasm as she enjoyed hers and she knew that the position she was in would surly be causing some pain in her neck if she could feel anything at all. But she was past feelings, good or bad, and as her head was roughly shunted into the sheets below she could tell that Scott was at the end of his tether.

Suddenly, a feeling of deep warmth could be felt deep in her belly and her mouth curled into a lazy smile as her siblings cum filled her vagina. She felt the sticky beads run down her thighs as he softened and slowed his thrusts. The amount he came was also surprising to her and she was thankful that he hadn't decided to end in her mouth for she surly would of drowned. His body collapsed onto hers and she felt his strong arms hug her chest. They fell to the side and Beth took a deep breath of the warm air in the room before managing to speak softly,

"We made a mess." She joked and all most instantly the both of them fell into a deep, satisfied sleep. After having a long, dreamless rest Beth woke softly in the arms of her brother. He was still fast asleep and his cock had fallen from her pussy to lay on her thigh beneath. Their genitals were still covered with both their orgasmic fluid and Beth felt the hot, sticky mess between her thighs as she moved slowly from the bed so as not to wake her slumbering brother.

She tip toed silently out of the humid room which now stank of sweat and continued down the cool hallway into the bathroom. The cold air of the bathroom was refreshing for Beth and she switched the shower on before sitting on the side of that bath, allowing the torrent of water to heat up. As she sat idle her head dropped to view the sight between her legs. Her pussy lips were a dark shade of pink and she could feel them throbbing softly. They glistened with a milky mixture of semen and vaginal fluid and Beth absentmindedly slid one of her middle fingers up inside herself.

As she ventured deeper inside her self it was clear that a lot of the cum was still around. Beth could only describe the feeling as putting her finger in a tube of syrup. The sticky mess made her feel dirty but she wasn't sure how she was meant to feel after having passionate sex with a member of her own family. She retracted the finger and came to the conclusion that she was playing the devils game now and she might as well enjoy it. With a cheeky grin on her face she brought the glistening finger to her lips and slid it inside, sucking off the sour treacle.
 
Scott fell asleep almost the minute they laid down together. The few minutes spent before then he thought about what just happened. How him and his sister just had sex and he filled her tight pussy with his cum. Waking up the next morning to the sun shining through the window and beating on his naked body that was sticky from their sweat and cum that got on his body during their intense fucking last night.

He stretched out and let out a small groan as he did so. Then he noticed that Beth was not in the bed with him. After rubbing the sleep from his eyes and then climbing out of bed he looked down at the cum stained sheets before venturing down the hall to the bathroom to hear the shower running.

Since it was only him and her home he figured it was her and he opened the door looking at her sitting on the edge of the bathtub. "Well good morning" Scott said with a smile as he walked over to the shower and stepped in to start washing off his dirty body.
 
Beth heard her brother coming towards the bathroom from down the hall and she closed her legs together. She was sure that her sticky pussy wasn't the most attractive sight she could greet him with. As he entered the room Beth allowed herself a moment to view her brothers naked brother for the first time since they fucked. He still seemed extremely attractive to her. His entire body glistened sightly with sweat just like hers and his large cock hung lazily between his legs. Beth thought back to only hours before when she was sat on top of him with that huge cock bringing her to the most intense orgasm of her life.

Beth wondered if and man could ever satisfy her like her brother had done the night before. She realized that she was very lucky to have him living just down the hall from her room, on call when ever she needed to relieve her urges. Her brothers greeting as he casually entered the room also suggested that he would be more than happy to fuck the senses out of his sister whenever the opportunity arose in the future. Scott stepped past her and into the warm torrent of water that had been awaiting her.

"Hey! I was just about to get in!" She moan playfully, jumping up from the side of the tub.
 
Scott could feel his sister's eyes on his body as he walked towards the shower. Laughing softly when she jumped up from the edge of the tub. "There is plenty of room for both of us" He said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her under the hot water raining down on them. Stepping behind her as she stepped into the tub. Stepping forward and pressing his body against the back of his sister's petite body.

His huge flaccid cock hung down and rest between her two plump round cheeks. He reached onto the shelf in the corner and grabbed the bottle of body wash squirting a generous amount into his hands and worked it into a soapy lather. Then he started rubbing his hands along the front of Beth's body, every part he could reach. Starting with her arms and moving to her shoulders and down her sides then onto her stomach and working up eventually reaching her perky breasts that he cupped with each of his hands and gently caressed them as he lathered his sister up.

"So how was your night last night?" He asked curiously already knowing what her answer was going to be. Nipping at her earlobe after he asked her that question. After just one night he was already addicted to having sex with his sister. Something that he was against at first he was now craving and thinking about every second.
 
Just as Scott felt they were going to have sex in the shower he heard car doors outside and then the honk from the car as it was locked. "What are mom and dad doing home?!" He shouted out as he quickly hoped out of the shower and grabbed a towel and hurried to his room. Drying off and then getting dressed he laid on his bed and let out a sigh. He just thought about how addicted he was to his sister and wanted to be with her.

He went to work out in the makeshift gym they had in the garage for part of the day and just hung out around the house. Every time he saw his sister he just thought about how they had sex the night before and how he wanted to have sex again. When they were having dinner that night he wondered what his parents would think if they ever found out. That night he laid in his bed not able to sleep wishing he was with Beth
 
After their parents had returned Beth spent most of her time in her room, recovering from the wild night she had shared with Scott. While she thoroughly enjoyed all of it, she was still left a bit sore from the sheer mass that had penetrated her.

Laying in bed that night she looked up at the ceiling, wishing she was near Scott, warm in his embrace. Sleeping only for a few hours she woke in the wee hours of the morning, before anyone was awake. Taking a pair of pajama pants and a tshirt she crept from her room and down the hall. Making sure she wasn't heard she slowly opened the door to her brothers room and slipped inside, closing the door quietly.

She smiled, watching him sleep, his sheets strewn as if he had been tossing in his sleep. Licking her lips Beth began to rub her clit beneath her panties, feeling the warmth building in her pussy. She ached to have him inside her again, and she didn't think she could stay away all day. Reaching over she slid the sheet from on top of him, gasping slightly as she saw his cock waiting there since he slept nude. Moaning softly to herself she slowly began to caress his cock, watching it stiffen slightly.

Biting her lip she stood up, moving only to make sure she had locked his door before moving to his bedside again, stroking his cock slowly before leaning in, grinning. She softly began flicking her tongue against the tip, watching it twitch, hardening. She grinned again before wrapping her lips around his cock, beginning to suck gently, watching his face as she continued, ready to shush him should he wake.
 
Back
Top