The bride of vampire nobility (closed)

Jason held her tight before saying "I will tell you everything but first breakfast
"
 
Ariana smiled before crawling off the bed. "What would you like?"she asked. Smiling still as she lead him to the kitchen. Openijng the fridge to see what she all had.
 
"What evsr you feel up to making us." Jason said as he sat down at the table.
 
Ariana began to get things out to make omelets. Hoping Jason would like it as she began to cook. Breakfast was ready minutes later as she put them on plates. Placing Jason's in front of him, "Milk or orange juice?" Heading back to get some glasses out.
 
"Orange juice would be fine.' He answered Ariana. He still didn't know how she was going to really take everything he had to tell her though he was surprised how well she had taken the fact he was a vampire.
 
Aria a poured him a glass of orange juice. Soon setting it in front of Jason, smilig before eating breakfast. Once both were done, Ariana cleaned up. Doing all the dishes before they sat down on her couch. "Alright..now can I know abot your life?"she asked.
 
"What do you want to know exactly?" Jason asked wondering what she had questions about.
 
Ariana soon snuggled up to Jason, nuzzling his chest. "Everything.....like your family. Can you go out in sunlight. What is like being a vampire
?"
she said. Just saying a few suggestions as she got comfortable. Soon placing a kiss on his cheek. "You share your life and I'll share mine."she said.
 
"Well this is gonna be hard..." he said trying to compose himself before finishing "my parents are really dead and I have out lived any known relative. I cannot go out in sunlight though I won't burst into a flaming pile of of vampire we will get very bad sun burns which can lead to death. The vampire life is a lonely one mostly just you and that's it."
 
Ariana listened though felt bad for Jason. Snuggling closer to Jason as she just wanted to hug him. "Well you have me....so you aren't alone."she said. Wanting him to cheer up and smile. Arianna looked up and softly kissed Jason. "I have family but we don't really speak. Like you....it's just me."she said.
 
"I am glad that you are inn my " life." Jason said hugging Ariana kissing her deeply. "How about we go out tonight and when we get back we sleep at my place?"
 
Ariana had a big smile on her face. "Fine with though what would like to do? Dinner?"she said. Just happy as can be as it seemed Jason was interested in her. "You keep kissing me like that...we better go out."she teased.
 
"What every you want to do. Jason said. "What if I kiss you like this?" he asked kissing her neck teasing her. He didn't know how she would react to the kiss but he hoped he didn't over step.
 
Ariana let out a soft moan before she blushed. "Well alright then you better be ready by eight. Be sure to look your best."she teased. Shifting as she sat herself on his lap. Smiling as she leaned in and began to kiss his neck. Kissing her way up to his lip. "And what if I kissed you that way?"she said.
 
"You are going to start something that you can't stop." Jason said holding onto Ariana. He wondered what she had in mind.
 
Ariana chuckled softly before pecking himon the lips. "I understand but you started it."she teased. Nuzzling his chest as she got comfortable. "I hope I am not keeping you from something."she said.
 
"No you're not keeping me from anything at all." he said to her. "What do you want to do until the time for us to get ready?" Jason asked.
 
Ariana was comfortable as she used Jason as a pillow. "Well I am not sure though I am comfortable right where I am. I don't want you to be uncomfortable by going outside.she said. Wanting to be sure she took his needs seriously.
 
"Is there anything you can think of to do?" Jason asked wondering if there was anything that she had wanted to do for awhile that they could do together.
 
Ariana thought for a bit before checking to see if it was sunny out. "Are you able to go out in cloudy weather?"she asked. Wanting to be sure it was okay. "I was curious if you would like to join me for a stroll through the park."she said.
 
"I would if I can. Maybe we can try it out and see if I can go outside now." Jason said unsure if he could actually go out if it's cloudy.
 
As Ariana walked away from the window it began to rain. "Oh..it's raining. Why don't you go put some fresh clothes on and come back. We can take an umbrella."she said. Walking over and placing a kiss on Jason's cheek.
 
"Alright then I will be back in a bit." Jason said giving her a kiss on the lips. He couldn't help but want to take her in more ways than one. He found her so sexy that he wanted to make love to her and turn her into a vampire as well.
 
Ariana smiled as she watched Jason leave. Heading to her room to change for the day. Slipping her clothes on, after Ariana pulled her hair back with a bow. Putting some sneakers on before looking herself over in the mirror. Soon hearing a knock on her door, opening it to see Jason.
 
Jason didn't know what to wear so he put on a t-shirt and a pair of pants. He hadn't been outside in the daytime in awhile so this whole thing was new to him. He knocked on her door and when she opened the door he asked "are you ready to go?" giving her a kiss.
 
Back
Top