Where are all the breast-loving women?

just did some gardening, am warm now...
sitting here now with my sweater unzipped and have put my little vibrating stone into my push-up bra. It makes my right breast vibrate with the nip being teased against the fabric.
In case you'd see me now you possibly would like to do exactly what is shown on the pic below, which I like because it's not vulgar, but visualizes the electrifying surprise caused by a soft hand sneaking into ones cleavage...


Georgeous. In words and in visual. I love breasts. The way they rest against the ribcage, soft globes, peaked with nipples. I love all sizes, seeing beauty in every pair, like art. I would love to suckle on a pair of breasts, and glorifiy them. It's a fantasy of mine.
 
Georgeous. In words and in visual. I love breasts. The way they rest against the ribcage, soft globes, peaked with nipples. I love all sizes, seeing beauty in every pair, like art. I would love to suckle on a pair of breasts, and glorifiy them. It's a fantasy of mine.

well, thanks, the pic is now different...

glorify...what a nice way to put it...please tell me more...since clearly we share the same fantasies...or most...:kiss:
 
I would love to pleasure a woman this way, unfortunately I've never been pleasured like this - for a length of time anyway...
 
so there are some...loving my fantasies...and they do involve both being pleasured by a (or 2?) woman and to provide this pleasure to another woman...
 
I believe ...

... she's asleep on the couch right now ! dreaming about breasts maybe ? :D :heart:
 
still eagerly waiting for responses to a couple of PMs I have sent...all of them adressing this breast kink of mine...:eek:
 
This thread needs more cowbell. Err... breasts? Damn, that's wh at i get for getting online after too m uch wine.

Since my boobs are too small to make mnuch fuss over, I'm happy to admire otherss. :p

No such thing! I would love your boobs. ;)
 
at least some...

good to see there are at least some breast-loving women...will dream of it today...
 
Back
Top