President Trump

Let the Trump bashing begin. NBC already on board, full press push to bring the anointed one on board. I can't wait to see them all crying yet again. The jig is still up pilot.
 
I'm glad you have found an activity to keep your little mind occupied until something meaningful happens. :D
 
Like anyone pimping for Clinton has any right to condescend to anyone. War Party rimmers.
 
Now is the hour, for me to say goodbye. Barack Obama January 2017

And even two-thirds of those in the Republican Party will be shedding a little tear in view of how much rougher the world is going to be for them from that point no matter who wins in November.
 
And even two-thirds of those in the Republican Party will be shedding a little tear in view of how much rougher the world is going to be for them from that point no matter who wins in November.

Nah.

Most will be happy if Clinton wins, they are on the same team.
 
If the Republican congressional leadership had any brains, they'd be negotiating with Obama now (probably just accepting the nomination he's made) for a moderate Supreme Court justice to fill the current vacancy rather than facing whoever either Clinton or Trump will come up with.
 
President Trump sounds pretty ugly.

But President Clinton sounds chilling. The smell of dead bodies.
 
Today is former Jimmy Carter's 92nd birthday. It reminds me of that letter from Trump's doctor that said he'd be the most fit president ever to go into office. Fitter than Jimmy Carter was, I wonder. Of course not--or the two Bushes or Clinton, or Obama, just to mention recent presidents. Probably not even Nixon. Trump is 70, a lot older than any of those presidents when they took office. And despite his lying about it, Trump is clinically obese and he certainly sniffs a lot. Gee, I wonder who wrote that letter giving him "the greatest ever" health marks. It couldn't have been a love letter to himself, could it? :D
 
I'm confused about Trump's sniffles. It's the time of year for seasonal allergies to kick in. Why couldn't he just say he was having allergy issues, or a cold?
 
I'm confused about Trump's sniffles. It's the time of year for seasonal allergies to kick in. Why couldn't he just say he was having allergy issues, or a cold?

Maybe he has (although I think it's part of what he's blaming on the defective mic). But I think, basically, he's too preoccupied with slurring the former Miss Universe.

But then maybe he doesn't want to acknowledge that Hillary having pneumonia was natural under the circumstances as well. That would have defeated his whole line of attack on her health. Of course, he pretty much defeated that himself Monday night when by the end of the debate he was wilted despite drinking Rubio amounts of water and Clinton was still perky--and with a full water bottle.
 
Last edited:
This is the sort of tattle and bitch that those who consider themselves serious people engage in?

This is a civilisation in rapid decline. 60 or 70 years at the top and now it's all going the other way.

The question is: will they take human kind out through their own hubris?
 
Now is the hour, for me to say goodbye. Barack Obama January 2017


Shhh.. he might end up the new head of the Supreme Court ...
They should have taken the ones they were offered

Say hello to 30 more years of the man you love to hate

And.. goodbye Citizen's United and corporate "personhood"
 
LOL the thread title is scary! But it wont happen! he is just not finding appeal among the voters that matter to him.

Jeese, why doesn't he just tag team Pence (a real politician) into the POTUS? Is that possible?
 
Back
Top