Trump Out Polling Biden

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Uh Oh: Trump Surges Past Biden In Swing State Polls​

MARY LOU MASTERSCONTRIBUTOR
September 15, 20238:48 AM ET

Former President Donald Trump appears to have an advantage against President Joe Biden in 2024 among key battleground states in the 2020 election, according to a Friday poll.

The states that had the narrowest margin of victory for either candidate last cycle were Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, with Biden winning all but North Carolina. Across those key swing states, Trump is ahead of Biden 41% to 35%, and 24% of voters remain undecided, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Among independent voters, the former president also held a slight advantage over Biden, according to the poll. Trump received 32% support among independents compared to Biden’s 30%, and 38% were undecided. Uncertain voters favored Biden over Trump at 49% to 38%.

More here: https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/15/joe-biden-swing-state-trump/

America is waking up to the danger of having a deranged clown and a hundred unknown CinCs running the country .

Then why did America favor the deranged clown in that poll after apparently waking up to having 4 more years of Trump in office?

Former President Donald Trump appears to have an advantage against President Joe Biden in 2024 among key battleground states in the 2020 election, according to a Friday poll.

The states that had the narrowest margin of victory for either candidate last cycle were Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, with Biden winning all but North Carolina. Across those key swing states, Trump is ahead of Biden 41% to 35%, and 24% of voters remain undecided, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Among independent voters, the former president also held a slight advantage over Biden, according to the poll. Trump received 32% support among independents compared to Biden’s 30%, and 38% were undecided. Uncertain voters favored Biden over Trump at 49% to 38%.

America is waking up to the danger of having a deranged clown and a hundred unknown CinCs running the country .

Polls do/don’t matter only when they serve to push my narrative.

Trump has NEVER won a popular vote. EVER.
There are 4-6 states looking to kick trump off the ballot right now before any of his trials.
Even if the 2016 election was replicated, what are his chances of winning with just one or two states succeeding even without me mentioning that Colorado, Michigan and Arizona are among those 6?

Trump nor the Republican Party is gaining any substantially new voters to their base.
IMO he’s a dead man walking heading into the ‘24 election.
Except that…
Trump and the Party’s viability depends on their continued, and very successful, attempts at various means of voter suppression.

icanhelp1 made his wager: Biden wins = he's gone from Lit for a year: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/who-would-you-pick.1595425/post-97545863

Rightguide's turn. Unless he's too chickenshit? 🤔

I’ve got no alternate screen names.
Even if I did, I think it would be very clear from my style of debate that it would be me. I’m no prognosticator nor have any idea on the strategy of the DNC, but to up the ante on icanhelp1 and RG or any other so inclined right winger - RoryN, mark me down for a years worth of banishment if trump wins the ‘24 election.

Here’s the link to the Reuters story which Daily Caller reported on. This isn’t the only bit of bad news for Biden and the trend keeps getting worse for him.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bi...potential-2024-rematch-with-trump-2023-09-15/

WASHINGTON, Sept 15 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden's chances of re-election are being jeopardized by voters' concerns over his age, the economy and crime, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll, creating an opportunity for Republican challenger Donald Trump to return to the White House.

But in a worrisome result for Biden, Trump held a small advantage in the seven states where the 2020 presidential election was closest: Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Nevada and Michigan. In those states, Trump led with 41% to Biden's 35%, and 24% undecided.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online nationwide from Sept. 8 through Sept. 14, gathering responses from 4,413 U.S. adults. It had a credibility interval, a measure of precision, of about 2 percentage points.

I’ve got no alternate screen names.
Even if I did, I think it would be very clear from my style of debate that it would be me. I’m no prognosticator nor have any idea on the strategy of the DNC, but to up the ante on icanhelp1 and RG or any other so inclined right winger - RoryN, mark me down for a years worth of banishment if trump wins the ‘24 election.

This particular wager ups the ante a bit: it's just based on Biden winning or not winning. 😉

BabyBoomer50s hasn't joined the wager yet either. 😁

This particular wager ups the ante a bit: it's just based on Biden winning or not winning. 😉

True.
I guess I’m doing a parallel twist by advocating from my posts that candidate trump can’t win.
The meat of the wager is in the punishment. I would not lower myself to come back and say, “Aha! Well, see what was meant was…”

Last edited:
Then why did America favor the deranged clown in that poll after apparently waking up to having 4 more years of Trump in office?
Because the Intelligence Community and the Democrat controlled media covered it all up so that ordinary people would ignorant on election day.

No, I’m not making predictions or wagers on the presidential race. Just watching the polls like everyone else.

No, I’m not making predictions or wagers on the presidential race. Just watching the polls like everyone else.
I'm not watching the polls, pretty sure I am not alone. 14 months away, kind of like the polls before the 2020 election, useless waste of time, except for those Pundits...

Because the Intelligence Community and the Democrat controlled media covered it all up so that ordinary people would ignorant on election day.
Isn't it amazing how the party of Personal Responsibility with a capital PR can never, ever accept that anything that goes wrong for them is their own fault? Hmmm...

"Ordinary people would ignorant on election day"?

I do enjoy exit polls on election days when you find out things like republican voters thought they did find wmds or are anti abortion voters voting for an abortion supporter or pretend they vote in Christian values but vote for the non Christian candidate.

I'm not watching the polls, pretty sure I am not alone. 14 months away, kind of like the polls before the 2020 election, useless waste of time, except for those Pundits...
Yes, 14 months is an eternity in presidential election calendars. Tuning out at this stage isn’t a bad idea. For political junkies, they provide snapshots of moments in time. Nothing more. They reflect the ebb and flow of campaigns, and provide fodder for arm chair campaign managers and real campaign managers alike.

You get tested for a stroke??? You haven’t been typing in complete sentences lately.

Why is he out poling lunch bucket Joe?

Fightin' Scranton Joe wants to fight him!
(Too bad he doesn't want to fight Nazis...)

The polling companies do their stuff by robo-calling people on cell phones. Older people (who tend to believe what Trump tells them) are more likely to answer the phone and tell the pollster that sure, they hate commylibs and they sleep next to their rifle in case someone breaks into their trailer during the night.

Youngsters don't even answer calls from unknown numbers in the first place.

This is why pollsters are getting things wrong since people had phones that showed the number calling.

Get back to me after the trials. He will not be the next prez.

It's good to see that folks like Reichguard are agreeing that Trump was losing in the polls in the first place.

Hmmmmmm...remember this:

Hillary Clinton holds a 46 percent to 40 percent lead over Donald Trump, according to latest NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll.

Yeah.

"Never go full retard." Kirk Lazarus

Comshaw

Back