What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exulting in the fact I passed my test with 290 out of 300 possible points though it seems highly muted because of the dour mood I am which is a curious mix of rage, frustration and sorrow

Finding my thoughts turning to memories of him, because of the holiday tomorrow. Trying hard not to become sad, lonely, and depressed. I've got to find something to do to keep occupied.

watching Netflix, packing, debating food, feeling lost in my own little world

*hugging you tight* we're here for you :kiss:

Thank you, Mistress. I know You and Sister care about me, and I really appreciate that. :kiss: My r/l sister and niece want to go to the range today. I got my sister an AK47 for her birthday, and she wants to try it out. That should keep me occupied for the afternoon at least. (She's the one who thinks the world is going to go nuts in the next few years, that's why she wanted that as her birthday present! She once told her husband when they were first married, "You aren't having any guns in MY house!" Now she's completely different about it!)

Thank you, Mistress. I know You and Sister care about me, and I really appreciate that. :kiss: My r/l sister and niece want to go to the range today. I got my sister an AK47 for her birthday, and she wants to try it out. That should keep me occupied for the afternoon at least. (She's the one who thinks the world is going to go nuts in the next few years, that's why she wanted that as her birthday present! She once told her husband when they were first married, "You aren't having any guns in MY house!" Now she's completely different about it!)

Ofcourse, AK47 to the gun range...that's a totally normal past time :rolleyes:

*giggling and kissing you*

Finding my thoughts turning to memories of him, because of the holiday tomorrow. Trying hard not to become sad, lonely, and depressed. I've got to find something to do to keep occupied.

*wraps my arms around my sister, holding her against me and stroking her hair* Sister, we are here for you .... if there is anything i can do, please let me know :heart: ...

Though i will admit that i have never fired a gun in my life and the idea of buying someone an AK47 as a birthday present is completely not in my realm of experiences ;)

Ofcourse, AK47 to the gun range...that's a totally normal past time :rolleyes:

*giggling and kissing you*

*wraps my arms around my sister, holding her against me and stroking her hair* Sister, we are here for you .... if there is anything i can do, please let me know :heart: ...

Though i will admit that i have never fired a gun in my life and the idea of buying someone an AK47 as a birthday present is completely not in my realm of experiences ;)

Well, that was an adventure! The guy at the gun store told her that there wasn't much of a kick, which is in part why she chose that kind of rifle. It turns out it has a fairly good kick to it, which she needs to get used to. She fired 60 rounds through it today, and it took most of those to figure out where it was hitting and adjust the aim to hit the target. The thing shoots low and to the right, I think. Or it could just be something about how she shoots, maybe she is jerking the trigger somewhat.

Anyhow, I didn't get to shoot my rifle at all, between spotting for my sister and helping my niece. The good thing is, I don't have to clean any guns now. My sister says she likes her birthday present, despite it will take some getting used to for her. And keeping that promise was one fairly large financial obligation that I was worried about meeting, since my income has been so drastically affected recently.

I'm really glad I have you two. So far, I'm holding up okay. I'm occupying my time watching You Tube videos and thinking about role play ideas to solicit....maybe. *Hugs and kisses to Sister and Mistress!*:kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Well, that was an adventure! The guy at the gun store told her that there wasn't much of a kick, which is in part why she chose that kind of rifle. It turns out it has a fairly good kick to it, which she needs to get used to. She fired 60 rounds through it today, and it took most of those to figure out where it was hitting and adjust the aim to hit the target. The thing shoots low and to the right, I think. Or it could just be something about how she shoots, maybe she is jerking the trigger somewhat.

Anyhow, I didn't get to shoot my rifle at all, between spotting for my sister and helping my niece. The good thing is, I don't have to clean any guns now. My sister says she likes her birthday present, despite it will take some getting used to for her. And keeping that promise was one fairly large financial obligation that I was worried about meeting, since my income has been so drastically affected recently.

I'm really glad I have you two. So far, I'm holding up okay. I'm occupying my time watching You Tube videos and thinking about role play ideas to solicit....maybe. *Hugs and kisses to Sister and Mistress!*:kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

I am so glad you had such a good day my elf :kiss:

I am so glad you had such a good day my elf :kiss:

Thinking back on it, it was a good day, one of simple pleasures. I slept in, woke leisurely, showered, went to Panerra Bread for some sweet pecan rolls for breakfast while reading my vampire detective book, then came home to catch up on Lit threads, watched a few YouTube videos. Went to the range with my sister and niece, and after a couple hours there, took my niece to Gamestop for a new wii game she saved up for. Afterwards, stopped at Dairy Queen for blizzards, and now back home to relax, spending the evening on Lit. :)

Thinking back on it, it was a good day, one of simple pleasures. I slept in, woke leisurely, showered, went to Panerra Bread for some sweet pecan rolls for breakfast while reading my vampire detective book, then came home to catch up on Lit threads, watched a few YouTube videos. Went to the range with my sister and niece, and after a couple hours there, took my niece to Gamestop for a new wii game she saved up for. Afterwards, stopped at Dairy Queen for blizzards, and now back home to relax, spending the evening on Lit. :)

Wow, sounds like an awesome day. Good for you!

Okay.. I had to read that again because I thought you wrote Luna instead of Lunar.

Do I have to say the full title of the game every time?

and now, I think I have to find a different game to play. I grow bored.

Sword of Vermillion....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back