Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

Thinking - I like to take out the trash at night so that I can look up to the sky and stare at the stars.

Feeling wonderfully small and part of an amazing Universe

Doing - Taking out the trash.
 
Thinking: Camp starts today!!!!!!
Feeling: Super pumped!!!
Doing: Bouncing:eek: ... also trying to,decide if I should send this email I've been writing in my head over and over while I still have the guts.
 
Thinking ~ Of course I'm getting sick, just in time to have some days off. :rolleyes:

Feeling ~ Pretty awful but excitement for Nano kinda cancels most of it out. ;)

Doing ~ Sore throat remedies and double checking my recipe for hot cross buns. :D
 
Thinking ~ Of course I'm getting sick, just in time to have some days off. :rolleyes:

Feeling ~ Pretty awful but excitement for Nano kinda cancels most of it out. ;)

Doing ~ Sore throat remedies and double checking my recipe for hot cross buns. :D

LT: Yummmmm hot cross buns!!! *drools*
 
LT ~ Whoops! :eek: Better rectify the situation ASAP!

Feeling ~ Pretty dire but slightly better than earlier.

Doing ~ Something I should have done days ago!
 
Grr! If you show up at my door a full half hour to 45 minutes earlier than you said you were going to, then you cannot be huffy and snarky at me when you find that I'm just jumping into the shower!

...or I'll bludgeon you to death with a plastic Easter egg.

nods

It'll take a while.
 
Grr! If you show up at my door a full half hour to 45 minutes earlier than you said you were going to, then you cannot be huffy and snarky at me when you find that I'm just jumping into the shower!

...or I'll bludgeon you to death with a plastic Easter egg.

nods

It'll take a while.

giggles and hugs

Made me think of this...

tumblr_ndu4f3nf1f1rb1i9do1_500.gif


"It's dull you twit, it'll hurt more."
 
And while I'm here...

LT ~ Breathing hurts. Never mind the coughing. Breathing hurts. That can't be good, can it?

Feeling ~ Pretty crap to be honest.

Doing ~ Trying to distract myself.
 
RIP James Best
He played a large part in my childhood. I never missed an episode of the "Dukebills" and I loved Rosco P. Coltrane his antics his drive to catch them duke boys and his signature laugh. You will be remembered.
Dukes of Hazard theme song
 
Last edited:
Thinking: I need new music, so I'm wondering what sort of artist to try next.
Feeling: A little too full... I tried a new snack at work and it was way too big. Lesson learned.
Doing: Sitting at work on a night shift, looking at the clock... but getting to watch the sunrise is always lovely!
 
Get well, little.

Thanks, handsome.

LT ~ It was only a matter of time before someone else caught what I had. So, a day at home playing nursemaid.

Feeling ~ Much better, still croaky but way more like me. At last!

Doing ~ Planning on making the most of today to boost my word count.
 
LT: Ideas keep coming!!!!! It must be a very crowded place in my head.
Feeling: Like there's never enough time.
Doing: Making the most of the time I have...
 
Skips over happily to hug Brit and pinch her bunny tail

HELLO I'VE MISSED YOU

Argh I can't wait, was going to save these bunnies but I've already eaten both their heads, I'm just so restless

grins and hugs

Missed you too, lovely! Hope you've been keeping well...and out of mischief.

winks and giggles

And I am stupidly excited about it!!
 
Thinking~ Life is so much better when leaving stress behind

Feeling~ Pretty great. Added another block to my morning walk and glad the warm warm weather is here. Feeling pretty wonderful that I can now open windows and doors and let the fresh air circulate.

Doing~ Going to fetch another cup of coffee before heading upstairs to start Spring cleaning on the kids' room.
 
We're going to watch that in a group I'm in, book club style. I've heard great things!


ETA: And Vincent D'Onofrio is just criminally underrated.
 
We're going to watch that in a group I'm in, book club style. I've heard great things!


ETA: And Vincent D'Onofrio is just criminally underrated.

Yeah! And he is! Was that a pun? Because he's the Kingpin? Heh.

But no, really, he is. I've had a crush on him since The Cell, something's wrong with me.
 
Thinking: Some things just come spilling out, with no attention to timing.
Feeling: A little uneasy...
Doing: Thinking about the good times, and planning for more.
 
LT ~ I refuse to see the freshly falling snow. I refuse!

Feeling ~ Pretty good

Doing ~ Scribbling on my way to work. I want to hit 20,000 in the next couple of days! grins
 
I'm feeling fucking nervous to be honest. Got a preseason game tomorrow and I've been jittery for a few days now. Don't know why I worry.
 
Back
Top