Licking her while she's getting fucked

Years ago I had a very cute gf that was open sexually. I've talked about some of my times with her and here is another. It was a MFF with my girlfriend at the time and another girl.

She was bi and wanted to have a threesome with me and another girl so of course I said yes, lol. The only rule was that I couldn't fuck the other girl. We started off kissing then moved to the bedroom licking each other. Each girl tasted the others pussy, and my cock. The girls then got into a 69 and I fucked my girlfriends pussy while the other girl licked her. She came several times and it felt very hot to have the other girl licking my cock and balls as I fucked the gf. We ended it with the gf fucking the girl with a strapon and me cumming all over her face.

A couple of years later we were planning on having a MMF but it never happened before we broke up.

Several years ago I had a series of vivid dreams of watching my wife from the shadows as blew her older lover....I suspected that she continued seeing him after we married. Long story.

Each dream became more interesting. In the last of the series she saw me and nodded for me to come over and help. In the dream I panicked only to meet her a while later after he left the house with a deep kiss. Then she asked if I could taste him as she felt my cock hardening in my pants.

Last week her lover appeared in another vivid dream, this time I was underneath with my tongue pleasing them both. I woke with my hard cock in hand. We will be at a function next month and he will be there. My dreams may get a dose of reality.

Very hot! Any update from the function? Would love to hear more.

Mmf

Don't know whether I discussed this in a PM or another thread, but when I was in college I went through a period of having MMF threesomes. I would always do my best to get them to do something with each other so I had something on them so they wouldn't tell everybody they knew. With pussy being a very powerful carrot to dangle before a 20ish college guy, it usually wasn't long before barriers were broken. It didn't happen every time but I can say about 80% of it and once the ice was broken it usually progressed very naturally for what I assumed were first timers. Some of those are still my go to memories when I masturbate.

Don't know whether I discussed this in a PM or another thread, but when I was in college I went through a period of having MMF threesomes. I would always do my best to get them to do something with each other so I had something on them so they wouldn't tell everybody they knew. With pussy being a very powerful carrot to dangle before a 20ish college guy, it usually wasn't long before barriers were broken. It didn't happen every time but I can say about 80% of it and once the ice was broken it usually progressed very naturally for what I assumed were first timers. Some of those are still my go to memories when I masturbate.

Mmmm. I love it. Mind if I masturbate thinking about your memories too?

Works for me! Both pumping away or sucking you both!!:D

Oh yea get underneath her and lick that sweet wet pussy while he fucks her good stopping every once in a while to slide his cock in my mouth as I slurp up the pussy juice. :devil:

Numbers

The two of us were enjoying a sweet 69 with that blonde pussy feeding me some nice love juice. Then the doorbell and I got up and answered it and was in a pissy mood that she said get the door. I listened and a friend was there to join us on her invitation. I got back to the 69 with her and he got behind and entered her pussy. He fucked and I licked. A nice brown cock and a a sweet blonde pussy . Yummy!!

The two of us were enjoying a sweet 69 with that blonde pussy feeding me some nice love juice. Then the doorbell and I got up and answered it and was in a pissy mood that she said get the door. I listened and a friend was there to join us on her invitation. I got back to the 69 with her and he got behind and entered her pussy. He fucked and I licked. A nice brown cock and a a sweet blonde pussy . Yummy!!

Well that sounds like a great surprise!

Update

Several years ago I had a series of vivid dreams of watching my wife from the shadows as blew her older lover....I suspected that she continued seeing him after we married. Long story.

Each dream became more interesting. In the last of the series she saw me and nodded for me to come over and help. In the dream I panicked only to meet her a while later after he left the house with a deep kiss. Then she asked if I could taste him as she felt my cock hardening in my pants.

Last week her lover appeared in another vivid dream, this time I was underneath with my tongue pleasing them both. I woke with my hard cock in hand. We will be at a function next month and he will be there. My dreams may get a dose of reality.

We did not get to spend time with her old lover but two nights after the function we were still in town and she went out with her girlfriends. She arrived back at the hotel after midnight and with the smell of booze on her....she was very horny. She love to be eaten so I went right on down and she was soaking wet and on top of that had a very different smell. The taste was very tangy and creamy....she almost immediately exploded into an extended orgasm. I kept sucking the wetness and juices until she couldn't take it anymore. I then added mine after a long slow fuck.....she dipped her fingers into her pussy and fed them to me and I got the hint and licked clean and to another orgasm.

This morning I asked her if she had met her old lover last night. She denied it and said she and the girls did talk a lot about husbands, lovers and sex - getting her very turned on before she arrived home....I am not convinced I have the truth but it is OK......I loved it and so did she.!!!

We did not get to spend time with her old lover but two nights after the function we were still in town and she went out with her girlfriends. She arrived back at the hotel after midnight and with the smell of booze on her....she was very horny. She love to be eaten so I went right on down and she was soaking wet and on top of that had a very different smell. The taste was very tangy and creamy....she almost immediately exploded into an extended orgasm. I kept sucking the wetness and juices until she couldn't take it anymore. I then added mine after a long slow fuck.....she dipped her fingers into her pussy and fed them to me and I got the hint and licked clean and to another orgasm.

This morning I asked her if she had met her old lover last night. She denied it and said she and the girls did talk a lot about husbands, lovers and sex - getting her very turned on before she arrived home....I am not convinced I have the truth but it is OK......I loved it and so did she.!!!

If you think you sucked someone's cum from her pussy. Did it get you even more aroused? I'll bet she knew that you liked it!

Years ago I had a very cute gf that was open sexually. I've talked about some of my times with her and here is another. It was a MFF with my girlfriend at the time and another girl.

She was bi and wanted to have a threesome with me and another girl so of course I said yes, lol. The only rule was that I couldn't fuck the other girl. We started off kissing then moved to the bedroom licking each other. Each girl tasted the others pussy, and my cock. The girls then got into a 69 and I fucked my girlfriends pussy while the other girl licked her. She came several times and it felt very hot to have the other girl licking my cock and balls as I fucked the gf. We ended it with the gf fucking the girl with a strapon and me cumming all over her face.

A couple of years later we were planning on having a MMF but it never happened before we broke up.

good story

Yum

Those are some of the hottest images and a fantasy I've had for years.

I have a few of them on my Tumblr act. My blog name is the same there. You can find those and many more of my turn ons there by visiting my blog.

Last edited:

This is so hot! Wish my wife was this adventurous

A goodly amount of liquor always seemed to work well with frat guys.....

off the subject for a moment - but how funny that they would have meetings on how to get us so drunk we would screw anyone and it normally when the other way:D

Ironic, indeed. (I speak from the male camp, though not the frats)

Back