Attachments

• tumblr_m1iw8d3bIe1qboovfo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m1iw8d3bIe1qboovfo1_500.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 104
  • tumblr_na3uuu9NPu1s2kr10o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_na3uuu9NPu1s2kr10o1_500.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 338
My story

Couple of years ago on vacation, I took a different picture every morning of my wife standing in front of the balcony door to our condo. Two things were required, she had to be holding a cup of coffee and either nude or semi nude. The ideas she came up with, oh man.

Couple of years ago on vacation, I took a different picture every morning of my wife standing in front of the balcony door to our condo. Two things were required, she had to be holding a cup of coffee and either nude or semi nude. The ideas she came up with, oh man.

Any pictures...of the coffee cups.

pictures or it didn't happen...

I've been promising to take a new picture. I'm at a hotel, the kids are at the pool... :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
Evening sweet and sexy one, would love to have a beer with YOU. Maybe next time I m in Belgium….:D:devil:
Sweet :kiss::kiss::kiss:
Thank you very much. I'd love to have a beer with you, too... except... I wouldn't know where to go. I've never been to Belgium (I live in CA :rose:). I like belgian style beer... though... :)
That's funny. Crash thought I was Dutch... now you. :confused: It's kind of cool, actually. I'll take it. I am, after all, of european ancestry, both parental units, even.
PS... Hello Kitty... coffee cup, right? :D

Thank you very much. I'd love to have a beer with you, too... except... I wouldn't know where to go. I've never been to Belgium (I live in CA :rose:). I like belgian style beer... though... :)
That's funny. Crash thought I was Dutch... now you. :confused: It's kind of cool, actually. I'll take it. I am, after all, of european ancestry, both parental units, even.
PS... Hello Kitty... coffee cup, right? :D

there could be worse places to have people think you're from.

does that even make sense??

another random coffee pic...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3405786f7747c0d8fac013a9bf34ab2b.jpg
    3405786f7747c0d8fac013a9bf34ab2b.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back