The "Fuck you cancer!" thread

Thank you for the support

Hi all...

This is cmslt2326 and I can not thank you enough for all the support here.

Recently I found a small lump and some swelling in my left breast (the one that previously had cancer in it). After several weeks and multiple tests I can tell you that the lump is benign and the swelling is a swollen milk duct. The doctors will continue to monitor it but feel that it is not serious. Yayyyy.

A minor little addition to this is that I recently passed out and fell giving myself a fairly severe concussion. The headaches are intense and the double vision, nausea and other side effects quite honestly are no fun. This thread has been such a lifesaver for me at times and again I can not thank you all enough...Lots of love.

Just checking in. I've posted some of my story in the links in my sig.

Nice to meet you folks.

Welcome to our little community and yes you look great...

Congratulations on surviving all you have been through and I hope things continue to improve from here...

Yaaaaaaayyyyyy !

Hi all...

Recently I found a small lump and some swelling in my left breast (the one that previously had cancer in it). After several weeks and multiple tests I can tell you that the lump is benign and the swelling is a swollen milk duct. The doctors will continue to monitor it but feel that it is not serious. Yayyyy.

A minor little addition to this is that I recently passed out and fell giving myself a fairly severe concussion. The headaches are intense and the double vision, nausea and other side effects quite honestly are no fun. This thread has been such a lifesaver for me at times and again I can not thank you all enough...Lots of love.

Yaaaaahhhhhh on the duct lump :).....and Boooooo on the head lump! :( So happy for your positive news ...please continue on your road to recovery . :rose:

Hi all...

*Scooping you up and giving you a HUGE hug* Hip, Hip Hoorayyyyy! And as for the concussion...STOP HURTING YOURSELF! *LOL* Glad you are going to be getting better, sweetie!!! :rose::rose::rose::rose:

June 2017 - He seemed like he was losing weight and kind of not feeling well sort of sick.

July 2017 - Fell into a coma as they finally found 3 brain lesions from lymphoma and we all prayed for a miracle as they added chemo.

August 2017 - The doctors chins dropped and heads slowly shook back and forth.

September 2017 - He passed away after 7 days of hospice at home at the age of 33.

Everyday since we are all living with hearts that are heavy and crackled.

FYC

June 2017 - He seemed like he was losing weight and kind of not feeling well sort of sick.

July 2017 - Fell into a coma as they finally found 3 brain lesions from lymphoma and we all prayed for a miracle as they added chemo.

September 2017 - He passed away after 7 days of hospice at home at the age of 33.

FYC

((:)heart:)))

FYC

So very sorry for your loss and your pain! *big hug* Many of us understand your loss but that can't help stop the pain. :rose::rose:

Just checking in. I've posted some of my story in the links in my sig.

Nice to meet you folks.

Nice to meet you.

Hi all...

Good news / not so good news!? Hope you're feeling better

FYC

Far too young, far too quick. Wishing you peace. :rose:

Lymph node is swollen, getting a scan. Trying to think positive it isn't back

Me too, GA. Positive thoughts to you.

You all...
always make me feel so much better. I laugh, cry, and take a deep breath all at the same time.
Thank you, I miss being around here.

cmslt2326 You're in my thoughts also :rose:

It's nice to see you Gypsy. I am so sorry about your mom. I hope you can get a few periods of rest.

I'm absolutely devastated to let you all know my Dad lost his fight.. He died peacefully in my arms at 2.45am 1st July..

I've never felt this sad, angry ( he was let down so bad)) empty in my life.. I just want to lock myself away.. I've never hurt like this before...

😢😢😢

I'm so sorry, Oldenburg. FYC. I wish that could take away the pain.

Hi all...

I'm happy about your swollen duct, but a concussion isn't an upgrade. Hope you feel better soon.

FYC

I'm so sorry. I hope you and your family can find a pebble of peace somewhere soon, and that it can grow, pebble by pebble. :rose:

Mr. cookie and I were together five short years.

After almost 4 long years, my amazing, strong, kind, super smart husband died peacefully from ALS.

My heart is shattered. My brain tells me (and my heart knows) wherever he is, he is free from this wretched, wicked disease.

Fuck you, fuck you fuck you fuck you ALS

After almost 4 long years, my amazing, strong, kind, super smart husband died peacefully from ALS.

My heart is shattered. My brain tells me (and my heart knows) wherever he is, he is free from this wretched, wicked disease.

Love to you cookie. :heart:

Oh cookie, my heart hurts so much for you right now and I wish there Were truly words of comfort. 😭 I'm only one message away if you need to talk. ❤ you!

((:)heart:)))

I have no words that can ease this pain. I can only say that I am holding sad feelings for you right now.

:rose::rose:

I'm so sorry, cookie.

Heartbreak is always proportional to one's love, and anyone who has even a passing acquaintance with you can see that your love is monumental.

A thousand :rose: .

Cookie.
There's never enough time, and seeing it coming doesn't make it any easier. The only small comfort is that you got to be there. Now, you put your head down and get through it, for him and for you. When all is settled, you, Far, me, and whoever else wants to, are going to get a burger from Mickey's. In the meantime, here if you need anything.

Fuck ALS.

I'm so so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and all of your family. It's never easy to lose a loved one. Thinking of you in this difficult time.

:rose:

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Hugs.

Dearest Cookie...
Words fail me. Words are not enough.
Fuck ALS

May your heart find ease as you grieve. Your love for Mr Cookie has carried you through such a journey. A love few can imagine and is rare to experience.

((((((Cookie))))))
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Let me know if if can do anything at all for you.

Love you, cookie. Anything you need...I am here.

I am so very sorry for your loss! But I am also glad you had such a wonderful love!! *Big Hug*:rose::rose::rose:

Hugs and love to you and your family, dear Cookiecat.

With whatever grace I have, I hope you receive a measure of it, somehow, through my well wishes and prayers and find some measure of peace and comfort. :heart:

MrT

All my love to you cookie.:heart: (((HUGS)))

I'm so sorry you have to feel this pain and loss. My heart breaks for you. At the same time, I hope you are able to find a little peace in the fact that he isn't suffering and trapped in a body that no longer worked for him.

Here if you need to talk. XO

Back