glory hole prison

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
893
Not sure if there is a story here but this idea popped into my head. A prison that houses both women and men is divided a bullet proof glass barrier so both male and female inmates can see each other during meal times and in the yard through a dual fence. Model inmates or allowed visits to the booths which or small rooms with a similar glass barrier but a small cut out area at crotch height with a rubber ring around it.
 
I recall this idea popping up here in the last couple months. Argument against: co-ed prisons keep sexes segregated in separate wings, nothing adjacent. Spin around that: one wing suffers serious structural problems so its prisoners are temporarily moved into an adjacent area. OR the warden (or somebody) was bribed to allow glory-holing. You need some machinations to put the fuckfiends together.
 
Normally, prisons keep men and women apart to avoid revving up their sexual juices, thus (hopefully) keeping them more docile. That's the conventional wisdom. But, one visionary penal scientist (heh heh) believes that RELIEVING this sexual tension is a better way to keep inmates docile, well behaved, and rehabilitatable.

Through sufficient lobbying, he manages to get his grand experiment funded: Glory Hole Penitentiary. He hopes that his results will be so astounding that they will spread to the rest of the world.

Just for fun, I'd have the barriers be see-through in some places, but opaque in others. That way one could have anonymous encounters if one wished. Or a woman prisoner could give a "come hither" to a male inmate and direct him to the opaque area, then substitute one of her uglier friends. Or one that she owes a favor to.

I'd also have "special" holes at a variety of heights and of a variety of shapes, to allow other forms of sexual union besides just blowjobs and handjobs. One would have to earn the privilege of using these special holes by good behavior or whatever.
 
Back
Top