Pretty Good Writer wants to push it up a few notches

deltablonde

Virgin
I consider myself a pretty good writer. I work in an environment that uses editors, and I appreciate the value of good editing. I write business documents in my profession, and fiction for fun.

I have written two multi-part stories for Literotica, and both pieces have scored higher than 4.5 out of 5, averaged over all the parts.

I am looking for a substantive editor for my next story. I would like someone who can take my work to the next level. I am pretty confident in vocabulary, sentence structure, and grammar, and I have a gud spel checkur, so I am not looking for a copy editor, although I will always appreciate improvements in word usage, repetition, and so on.

If you think you are interested, feel free to check out my two works to see if my style suits your approach:
- The Commander in Mind Control
- Mothers and Daughters in Reluctance

I am working on another mind control story, and that's where I would like the support.

Let me know if you are interested.

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
I consider myself a pretty good writer. I work in an environment that uses editors, and I appreciate the value of good editing. I write business documents in my profession, and fiction for fun.

I have written two multi-part stories for Literotica, and both pieces have scored higher than 4.5 out of 5, averaged over all the parts.

I am looking for a substantive editor for my next story. I would like someone who can take my work to the next level. I am pretty confident in vocabulary, sentence structure, and grammar, and I have a gud spel checkur, so I am not looking for a copy editor, although I will always appreciate improvements in word usage, repetition, and so on.

If you think you are interested, feel free to check out my two works to see if my style suits your approach:
- The Commander in Mind Control
- Mothers and Daughters in Reluctance

I am working on another mind control story, and that's where I would like the support.

Let me know if you are interested.

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.
* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Thanks

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.
* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Thanks for the note. I turned PM on.

Back