Well, Trump has finally and overtly committed treason

I've had it with psychos making "the left" un-American. Especially while making light of the Dumpster's latest act of treason. F that. Go suck Donald's flabby tits.

Chica, I've already put his nutty ass on ignore. I got bored of him.

Mama keeps forgetting to have him take his Clozapine.

He is so far gone.

I've had it with psychos making "the left" un-American. Especially while making light of the Dumpster's latest act of treason. F that. Go suck Donald's flabby tits.

How disgustingly vile you sound. The "left" is calling for the President to be murdered. Is that ok with you?

I chalk it up to the far right being just batshit stupid. There is no other explanation.

How disgustingly vile you sound. The "left" is calling for the President to be murdered. Is that ok with you?

How many times have there been threats on O's life? For no reason other than his skin color?

Huh?

Every bullshit that you spew, the right has done far worse with the previous president.

Far worse!

They did. They got out and acted against her the way "second amendment people" do, they voted for the other candidate

Quit trying to make that into something that it obviously wasn't. What Trump is inarticulately trying to describe is the fact that people that value the Second Amendment tend to be single issue voters and they will turn out. That not the NRA's money is what makes the NRA a formidable opponent for the anti'gun nut candidates.

They did. They got out and acted against her the way "second amendment people" do, they voted for the other candidate

Quit trying to make that into something that it obviously wasn't. What Trump is inarticulately trying to describe is the fact that people that value the Second Amendment tend to be single issue voters and they will turn out. That not the NRA's money is what makes the NRA a formidable opponent for the anti'gun nut candidates.

Quit trying to make 45 something's he's not. He is an inarticulate dipshit who generally has no fucking idea what his next move will be.

Quit trying to make 45 something's he's not. He is an inarticulate dipshit who generally has no fucking idea what his next move will be.

haha. long on insults, short on facts. You're asserting that President Trump "has no idea what his next move will be"? wow, that's deep. Many on the Left are calling for President Trump to be murdered, are you ok with that?

And absolutely no control over his mouth.

haha. long on insults, short on facts. You're asserting that President Trump "has no idea what his next move will be"? wow, that's deep. Many on the Left are calling for President Trump to be murdered, are you ok with that?

I'll address you once. Okay, I'm done.

Tricky Trumpy only knows what is good for him. No one else. Many on the "left" are calling for people to turn out in droves to elect anyone not connected with the GOP so that the systems of checks and balances can get back in balance. Your lies and propaganda speak more about you and the rest of the deplorables than anything else.

Tricky Trumpy only knows what is good for him. No one else. Many on the "left" are calling for people to turn out in droves to elect anyone not connected with the GOP so that the systems of checks and balances can get back in balance. Your lies and propaganda speak more about you and the rest of the deplorables than anything else.

Which lie are you talking about? "deplorables"... you mean everyone except NY and CA? Why are so many liberals calling for President Trump to be murderedd?

Mr. Efron here has short-term memory or didn't watch 45 backpedal today.

Mr. Efron here went on ignore so fast that he didn't have time to put a shirt on. No one needs to read that shit.

We are?

Hey, fellow “left” peoples, was there an official Monolithic Left Fatwa of Death issued against the President at the last Althing, because I couldn’t make that one — I was attending an Elders of Zion soirée. Or is JP by any chance making a Hasty Generalization logical fallacy?

We are?

Hey, fellow “left” peoples, was there an official Monolithic Left Fatwa of Death issued against the President at the last Althing, because I couldn’t make that one — I was attending an Elders of Zion soirée. Or is JP by any chance making a Hasty Generalization logical fallacy?

Nope. It's a lie. Wonder who is encouraging lying these days. Obama gave a speech today that covers that--elegantly, eloquently, and with humor.

Just for the record. While announcing that he accepts US intel, he went off script.

"I acknowledge that Russia meddled in the elections." - script

"Or others. It could have been others. We don't know what's out there" - off script

I was responding to the absurd allegations that the left is more provocative.

I don't know if Trump was trolling for an assassin and neither do you.

I was responding to the absurd allegations that the left is more provocative.

I don't know if Trump was trolling for an assassin and neither do you.

We do know that Trump is more provocative than anyone else from sea to shining sea. He makes sure he is. He hops up and down for full attention to new shock every frigging hour of the day.

Back