Social Experiment - Ladies, Send a PM to a Random Man on Lit for a Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great idea. I’ll throw my hat in the ring. I’ve had this happen a couple times and always ended up making great connections.

I can't be as big of a smart ass as I want to be when my PMs are actually on. :(
Other wise I'd say "No, I'm busy having phone sex" :p

Sorry Mike ^^^^ he's right.

Hmm he's like you Chris. Blunt and honest. ;)

I digress

Sassy

😍

SassySheDevil, you have officially violated this threads rules, which will not be tolerated. After careful consideration, the board members of this thread (i.e. ME) have decided that you must go on a date with magicmikeaustin and you must pay for dinner.

You are hereby sentenced. magicmikeaustin, please detain her.

SassySheDevil, you have officially violated this threads rules, which will not be tolerated. After careful consideration, the board members of this thread (i.e. ME) have decided that you must go on a date with magicmikeaustin and you must pay for dinner.

You are hereby sentenced. magicmikeaustin, please detain her.

Um. He's in Texas. And who said I didn't pm someone? I just so happen to have already added him to kik. 😜

Um. He's in Texas. And who said I didn't pm someone? I just so happen to have already added him to kik. 😜

HOLD UP!

WE NEED TO HOLD A BOARD MEETING ASAP!

As President, CEO, COO, and board member of this thread, I need to decide how I am going to deal with this matter. You are in violation of thread policy, which you agreed to by clicking on said thread, and I need to determine your punishment.

You may apologize, which *might* be taken into consideration during the board meeting.

HOLD UP!

WE NEED TO HOLD A BOARD MEETING ASAP!

As President, CEO, COO, and board member of this thread, I need to decide how I am going to deal with this matter. You are in violation of thread policy, which you agreed to by clicking on said thread, and I need to determine your punishment.

You may apologize, which *might* be taken into consideration during the board meeting.

Or I can bend over and you can kiss my ass 💋

Or I can bend over and you can kiss my ass 💋

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

NoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooo

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDN'T

I think EY has been a bad influence on you, Miss Thang!

What I'm saying is that a guy can request a PM. I'm not saying they can request a specific girl to PM them. I feel like there's a huge difference.

Oh I thought you meant that a guy can request a specific girl to PM him. It doesn’t hurt to put it out there that you’re looking to chat. Yeah there is a huge difference between just flat out asking a girl to PM you.

Last edited:
Oh I thought you meant that a guy can request a specific girl to PM him. I may seems like this is doesn’t hurt to put it out there that you’re looking to chat.

Right right, so to clarify..... guys can come in to say that they are open to chat. Then women can choose if they want to PM them.

That works perfectly. I like it that way.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

NoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooo

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDN'T

I think EY has been a bad influence on you, Miss Thang!

Good influence you mean? :devil:

You now you might want to change your come back. Some guys get off of that LOL. But good on you for sticking up for yourself. Tell that man/cat where to stick it LOL.

Haha. He might like that. I saw him propositioning magic Mike 😜

Sounds fun. I very rarely send unsolicited PMs (as I usually just imagine I'd be lost in the flood), but I always enjoy receiving one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back