Looking for LW BTB editor

DFWBeast

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 19, 2012
Posts
216
Looking for an editor for a dark Loving Wives BTB story. Revenge isn't dished out by betrayed husband but it's definitely a 'nuke'em' type story. Same vein as my only story posted on this site, Long Drive Home.

Would encourage potential editor to read my author bio to get a feel of what, who and why I write what I do. I'd also encourage those wondering why someone would write this type of story and post it on Literotica to read it as well. Won't change your mind but it might give you another view.

Story is about 9k words and I'm in no rush with the editing time. Always prefer quality over quantity. Besides the spelling/grammar needs, I'm also interested in any of my editor's suggestions on plot or character development. I may not always take that advice but it's always welcome.

Couple notable things that might affect your willingness to edit this story:
1. The main characters in this story are early twenties and high school educated. They're from from the South and use Southern slang like ain't, gonna, kinda etc. It's not heavy but it's there.
2. This is as close as I get to writing an incest story. Affair involves wife and bil, husband doesn't do well with it.
3. Don't care if the editor is male or female (and yes I do Burn the Bastard stories also). Editor will have to deal with a story full of anger and pain, so be prepared.

PM me if you have the time and might be interested.


DFWBeast
 
Interesting. Haven't seen a Burn the Bastard story yet, but I don't go looking for them either. I would probably be more interested in the comments than the story, though. :)

Good luck!
 
Thank you Lady!

As far as Burn the Bastard storylines. I've been playing with the idea of an adult son finding out his step-father is cheating on his terminally ill mother. He persuades step-father to stay and be supportive.

Think I can pull it off until I get to the three B's; bondage, blowtorches and burnt pubic hair. :eek:

Literotica has this thing about that. Go figure.

If I do write it, I'll make it a Mother's Day story. :devil:
 
Thank you Lady!

As far as Burn the Bastard storylines. I've been playing with the idea of an adult son finding out his step-father is cheating on his terminally ill mother. He persuades step-father to stay and be supportive.

Think I can pull it off until I get to the three B's; bondage, blowtorches and burnt pubic hair. :eek:

Literotica has this thing about that. Go figure.

If I do write it, I'll make it a Mother's Day story. :devil:

You're welcome! Well, I'm not much of a fan of the LW category, but I read a LW story from time to time to get perspective and read the comments. Last time I commented on a LW story, I was coming from the conclusion the author had intentionally written his story as satire. Except the author clarified that satire was not his intent. Oh well. Sometimes it's hard to know what an author's intent is at times, regardless of category.
 
Back
Top