Anal Inspiration Needed

Monsterpiece

Virgin
Joined
Nov 15, 2014
Posts
3
Newbie here-

Working on a story about a high-class vixen (female) who is blackmailed into working as a (anal) mule for some dirty, creepy smugglers. I need some ideas to break me out of a rut. Creative ideas from my gay friends are welcome.
 
Last edited:
i think the most important part is understanding what they have on her to make her a mule. or is it just the money? depending upon where it's being smuggled into and the mule's circumstances, the pay might be enough without needing to worry about the blackmail.

also, what category do you intend to put this in? non-consent, anal, something else?

ed
 
i think the most important part is understanding what they have on her to make her a mule. or is it just the money? depending upon where it's being smuggled into and the mule's circumstances, the pay might be enough without needing to worry about the blackmail.

also, what category do you intend to put this in? non-consent, anal, something else?

ed


Just take a brake and think on it, it doesn't matter if it takes you a month a year or more to write her. Don't rush her.
 
Silverwhisper

I am trying to replicate the impact of a cheap paperback. I't always fun to sully the Belle du Jour, but it's getting repetitious.
I barely made it out of high school. I am sincerely trying to learn the stuff I should have learned the first time around, but if I need slapped by the Grammar Cop, go right ahead.

Thanx
 
Last edited:
you're talking with someone who habitually types in all lowercase: i'm hardly in any position to be coming after you about grammar crap. :>

as for the story itself: what kind of reaction do you want the reader to have? is it strictly a power thing that the drug lords have, power thing along with non-consent? cuz i think that's an important thing to determine: it provides the erotic charge.

just some thoughts. :>

ed
 
Back
Top