Welcome to Prison, Ladies. (OOC Page)

Excellent, welcome to D-Wing. Perhaps a guard would like to process Cynthia as she arrives?
Perhaps Anderson gets a call to go process her, leaving Kimberly to Jake, or Anderson tells the newbie Jake to go book her while he is with Kimberly.

Perhaps Anderson gets a call to go process her, leaving Kimberly to Jake, or Anderson tells the newbie Jake to go book her while he is with Kimberly.

I thought we had a good thread run here in the interview room. This post disturbs me

I thought we had a good thread run here in the interview room. This post disturbs me
Why does it disturb you? This was just a suggestion since Renny brought it up. We need not follow it thru, if you do not want to, and can keep up the interview room thread.

Isn't that the purpose of this thread, to discuss ideas.

Why does it disturb you? This was just a suggestion since Renny brought it up. We need not follow it thru, if you do not want to, and can keep up the interview room thread.

Isn't that the purpose of this thread, to discuss ideas.

Because you've committed to the play in the interview room, and I really do not like the suggestion that someone orders me out of the interiew room I'm invested in so that they can take over

Cannot understand your problem....it was a suggestion to accept or reject.

Then we have an issue there. I think it's crystal clear, both my problem with what you believe is a suggestion and that you cannot see I'm rejecting it.

You may also wish to consider that Ash has committed to the three way scene in the interview room

Thank you. A bit of sense eventually...let one of the other players who are not currently involved use their character

Competition is healthy ;)

but if she pushes too much one of us is gonna be obedient and It ain't gonna be me!!

Should I put her in? I mean she needs to be processed so I guess i could get her form the other cell block to this one with a long walk and inner monolouge stuff

Shadowlace ... If you look at the thread, I have Shannon already processing you :)

Who says it's going to be competition! They may join forces and well I think Blair just might have to go from Prison guard to headstart teacher's aide! :devil:

Okay may have lost something in translation, but I am thinking you two are ganging up on poor little me LOL :D

Okay may have lost something in translation, but I am thinking you two are ganging up on poor little me LOL :D

I guess I should have said that Blair will be getting his balls busted (non sexual that is!) if Cyn and Viper team up!

FWIW, I'm only staying quiet so Amber can scene with Shadowlace uninterrupted. If you're ready for me, let me know.

I can always post Amber.

Maybe have Blair react to the way Viper is treating Tricia and pull her out of the cell for some one on one time.

That will at least enable us to keep our part of the story going. Your call.

Either or, doesn't matter to me... Just want to move this along.

Okay Amber as Renny hasn't replied I will put up a reply as Blair and we will see how things play out.

Character

I would like to play either a warden or a guard enjoys controlling the inmates he is a university graduate aged 35 years who is both sadistic and masochistic. He's tall handsome with blonde hair and quite devious. His name could be Richard Pervis.

Back