The Magician and his Assistant (Closed for a_libertine)

Her breath was now coming in gasps and her hand was moving faster.

There was something intense about the way he'd got her to undress and reveal herself, and urged her to masturbate; and about how he was now staring at her in lust. She loved it, it made her feel so sexy and special and wanted ... she liked being watched, she realised.

"Yes, Adam, I want you to be my first, my first fuck ... please Adam, fuck me. And say rude things, nasty things, dirty things, tell me you want to fuck me, to see me naked ... and Adam I want to see you cum too, watch it shoot from your cock..."

Amanda was really worked up now, and she could feel her insides quivering as her Orgasm approached
 
Last edited:
Adam's enjoyment of the scene before him only heightened at Amanda ' s offer to him. He had never had a virgin before and to think that this beautiful creature was giving herself to him was intoxicating and intense.

"Come on," he whispered. "You can do it. Cum for me you wanton slut. It took what the first guy to touch you to get you to expose yourself like a $20 whore?"

He ran his hands up her thighs until they framed her hand on her pussy. Avoiding her hand he spread her lips open as she frigged herself giving him an up close and very personal view. "Like my very own porn star, aren't you? "
 
"Oh fuck, Adam, yes," her hand was speeding in small insistent circles as her orgasm approached.

"Is that what you want, Adam, for me to be your whore? Your porn star? Mmm? .. Oh fuck, I'm close ... keep talking dirty .. I'm about ... to .... cumm ..."

And she partly closed her eyes, hand pressing against her swollen nub while he held her lips open. Then she threw her head back and jerked as the Orgasm pulsed through her over and over.

As she slowly calmed down she became more aware of where she was, what she was doing, and felt embarrassed at her lewdness, covering her breasts with her left arm and pussy with her right hand.

Although she didn't try to move away, she couldn't look Adam in the eye and wondered if he'd now hate her.
 
Adam took her right hand into his left, and her left into his right. He pressed her hands up above her head. His body hovered over hers, his cock straining against his shorts.

"Look at me," he whispered. When she didn't immediately he repeated more forcibly, "Look at me."

He could see her embarrassment when she finally did. "That was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen Amanda."

Her eyes widened at his words then he said in a heated voice, "Now I am going to let go of your hands. Instead of covering yourself you are going to take my shorts off me."
 
Through half closed eyes Mandy risked a glance at Adam's face ... he looked intense, but not pissed. Oh my! It seemed he wasn't angry, but maybe actually liked it?

She swallowed hard, still trying to come to terms with the intensity of her Orgasm, the strangeness of what she was doing, the hammering of her still-thumping heart.

Of course she obeyed him. As he let go of her hands, she leaned forward and tugged at the waistband of his shorts, and kept tugging until they were round his thighs, the impressive length of his rod pointing down like a trapped snake.

And then it was free! She gave a small gasp, and looked from his cock up into Adam's eyes.
 
Adam nodded encouragingly to Amanda, "Go ahead," he whispered heatedly.

It was happening so fast his head was swimming and he could only imagine that she felt the same way. Maybe even worse. What he didn't want or need was for her to back down now.

He reached over a hand on each side of her face and framed it gently. He pulled her toward him and began kissing her gently. As the tips of her breasts brushed against his chest Adam thought for sure he was going to blow a nut all over her stomach.

He moved one hand down as she began kissing him back then cupped her heavy tit. He hefted it slightly with the nipple caught between his thumb and forefinger.

His other hand ran down her arm until he got to her wrist then he gently moved her hand to his penis. "Play with it," he moaned. "Get to know it in every way Mandy."
 
Nodding, she gripped his penis lightly in her hand, scared of hurting him.

She felt ... she didn't know how to describe it. Hot, flushed, excited, slightly sick, trembling, curious, horny ...

His kisses had been amazing. She hadn't known that her lips were wired to her such a deep place in her tummy.

Looking him in the face she blushed and asked,

"Can I look at it? Close up, I mean .. its just ... well ...?"

Mandy so hoped he would let her, even though it wouldn't be much fun for him while she studies what all the fuss was about; what was so special about this tube that men had?
 
(Not sure how I missed your post. My apologies)

Adam smiled warmly and hoarsely drawled, "Yesssss. "

He repositioned himself to lean against the head board of the bed and spread his legs wide allowing her full access to his genitalia.

Amanda leaned forward and inspected him closely. "GGo ahead," he encouraged. "You can touch it, wrap your hand around it, kiss it whatever. Just don't bite hard."

As her hand wrapped around it diffidently a tsunami of pleasure flooded his body and he moaned. "Yes, like that."
 
Amanda sat back as he re-positioned himself, very kindly giving up his own pleasure to let her look more closely at this rod of gristle that quickened her heartbeat, and mysteriously made her lick her lips and salivate while her deep place squirmed.

Once he was comfy she leaned forward, her face so close to him that her breath made his pubic hair wave every time she breathed out. Glancing quickly into his face and seeing permission, she reached out again and gripped his hard penis, lifting it to look at the underneath, then the sides, then trying to look down the hole.

Grinning to herself mischieviously, she darted out her tongue to taste the very tip ... hm ... very man, she thought, but it was the smell that really seemed intoxicating.

Since he was being so helpful, she asked,

"Um ... I don't suppose ... would you mind ... can I see it cum? And er .... would you teach me how to give a blow job?"

Amanda blushed deep red, and screwed up her face in embarrassment, hoping she'd read him right, and that he wouldn't object.
 
Last edited:
He looked down at her, and felt he might just cum if she kept asking questions like that. "Yeah, I would be happy to teach you how to give me a blow job, and yes, at the end you can see me cum."

He caressed her face and said, "The most important rule about giving a blowjob is to limit tooth contact on the penis, it chafes and hurts like mad later."

He shuffled around a little and continued, "First lick it like you just did a few times until you are comfortable, or more so. Then take the head into your mouth. Once there you suck on it with varying pressure, speed and intensity."

He took her hand and sucked a finger into his mouth and demonstrated a moment, "Sort of like that."
 
"Oh cool! I can do that!" she grinned up at him, her finger feeling quite special from how he'd treated it.

Leaning forward again, she held up his surprisingly rigid hunk of flesh (it was just skin, right?) and licked the head all round; top, sides, under. She was salivating so much it was soon very wet and slobbery, and she could feel some of her spit running down his penis's length and over the fingers that held it up.

Sneaking another look at him for reassurance, she then popped her mouth over the whole swollen end until her lips made a seal just behind, on the stem. Her tongue automatically swirled round the soft velvety flesh and she kept her teeth well covered.

She looked up again, hoping he'd tell her she was doing ok, or at least let her know what she was doing wrong. Just having his penis, his penis in her mouth excited her, and she knew she'd like to do this again if he'd let her.
 
The pleasure that rippled through Adam was unreal. He had had blowjobs before but this was different. It was exotic somehow, knowing that he had been as much as a father figure in her life the last few years as anyone had been.

And here she was kneeling between his legs, suckling his cock and her eyes pleading for reassurance that she was doing it right, or at least okay. That affirmation he gave her, "Yes, like that. Just like that my beautiful little girl."

The way she had slobbered over his cock was exciting and titillating. It was as if she were intentionally preparing it for what was to come. When the moment arrived that he would be able to fuck her.

Hard.

He almost regretted telling her that he would let her see him cum. But then, that means round two was almost a surety.
 
Remembering how her friends mimed boys jerking off, she started to slowly move her hand up and down the stem while her tongue enjoyed roaming all over the fat round end that felt so delicious in her mouth. Then thinking about what he'd said, she started making little sucking motions with her cheeks, trying to get all three actions to work together.

And all the while she was inhaling his scent, the smell going through her to churn her insides and send arrows between her legs. The more it excited her, the faster her hand rose up and down his rod, and Amanda knew this wasn't enough. Not by a large margin was this enough. She needed more. Much more. She just didn't know what.
 
Last edited:
Adam's shut as she was sucking his cock and then flew open as she began stroking it too. "Ooooh yes," he crooned. "Like that."

He was enjoying this immensely. "Now take you other hand, and cup my balls. Play with them as you continue doing what you are doing. "

When she did a flutter of pleasure reverberated through his body. What she lacked in skill was more than compensated by her willingness. "Now, while doing all of that use your middle finger to play with my asshole."
 
His asshole? Mandy wasn't sure about that, but did it anyway, for some reason needing to please him, desperate to hear him praise her...

She glanced up into his face as she licked and sucked her way round the big fat soft end and jerked steadily up and down, the other hand now probing gently into his anus, sliding past the sphincter while the palm cupped his heavy balls, hoping they would be full and let her see a generous helping of his cum.

It didn't make sense to her, but somehow what she was doing to him was also working on her, and jolts of exquisite sensations pierced her nipples and between her legs, telling her that yes, she needed more ... so much more ...
 
Last edited:
Adam was glad he wasn't standing as he felt her probe his anus. All strength left them as he spread himself for her. The diffident way her hand wrapped around his balls was in stark contrast to her finger probing his ass.

"YYesssss, " he moaned as his body shook in the pleasure she was giving him. "Fuck yes, sugar, just like that."

He found the presence of mind to reach down and cup her lovely breast and squeezed it gently, as if he were checking produce before buying it. "Now lick the head again," he breathlessly ordered.

As her tongue flicked across his piss slit Adam shuddered again, warning, "Keep that up and I will cum soon."
 
Mandy risked a quick glance up at his face, grinning with pleasure at his encouragement and obeying his wish.

Her warm soft tongue wrapped round the fat head of his lovely cock, flicking the slit end where she expected his sperm soon to emerge, all the while running one cool hand up and down his shaft, the other still cupping his balls that moved delightfully on her palm, her dirty finger still slid up his anus.

"mmm," she moaned round the bulb in her mouth, hoping it sounded something like she wanted his cum, and wanted it now.
 
It was the vibration of Amanda ' s moan that did it. It was not like Adam to lose himself so completely so quickly for anyone. But then the last couple of years Amanda had been the standard by which all others had been judged and found wanting.

If he were honest when asked he would admit that he has wanted this woman child since the day he met her. Wanted to make her his very own physically, intellectually and emotionally.

That moan which reverberated within his body and soul triggered a reaction unlike any orgasm in his life. "He stammered, "I...I..." and his body locked up like a vice. He was vaguely aware that Amanda ' s mouth left his cock as the first quart of cum fired from his dick toward her face.
 
Adam stiffened suddenly, and Mandy pulled her mouth off his fat penis, looking up to his face to see if he was ok.

And so she missed watching that first spurt of semen shoot out of his cock onto her chin, but she was watching closely when the second huge spurt blasted her nose, almost choking her.

Holding on to his rigid pulsing dick, she watched in fascination and jet after jet emerged, not minding where they landed so long as she could see it happening. Her hand was gripping the quivering hose that seemed to jump every time it shot, and she was unconsciously licking her lips clean as quantities of his cum dribbled down her face and across her lips.

As the eruptions eased off she once more glanced at his face, an expression of wonder, joy, and hunger on her face. Oh my! She wanted to do this again!

"Wow!" was all she could gasp; hardly an articulate summary of her first experience.
 
Adam pulled Amanda up and laid her back onto her back. He kissed her lightly and whispered, "Thank you, that was marvelous."

He kissed her again, one hand cupped her head almost tenderly while the other hand roamed her body. He cupped her breast and deepened the kiss, his tongue dancing with hers.

Slowly, reluctantly he broke the kiss long enough to ask, "Are you up for more experimentation?"
 
"Oh yes .. but I think I need a short break," and Mandy tried to wipe the semen away from her eyes and nostrils, knowing some had gone in her hair.

His kisses and his touch were lovely, making her feel warm, special, tingly, purring, and she wanted more of that for a moment or two before the experimenting resumed.

"Tell me more about the act, this grown-up act?" she asked, hoping he would give her more of a clue what he was thinking; beyond just a revealing costume.
 
Adam nodded, "It involves a lot of misdirection and peculiar lighting."

He got out of bed and went into the bathroom where he wet a hand towel with warm water and brought it to Amanda. He watched as she cleaned most of his sperm off her face and continued, "This time I think you will be in the limelight the most. I will hardly be present. Mostly my voice."

He knew that the routine was going to be an unfamiliar skit for most folks and he hoped it would go well.
 
"Well I know my job is to make the audience look at me, to distract them from what you're doing, Adam," here Mandy wiped a bit more from around her mouth and nose, "but are you thinking of them not seeing much of the magic that you do? How will they appreciate your genius? Or even enjoy what you create if they don't watch you?"

Mandy put the towel down, comfortable in being naked with Adam, in fact so comfortable that she positively enjoyed being nude with him. Her fingers toyed with her freshly shaven skin giving her a nice feeling as she looked into his face, keen to learn more of the Act.

"So when do you want to rehearse? And can you give me an idea yet what illusions you'll be performing?" Misdirection was always such fun to perform. She loved the way Adam led to expect one thing and then surprised them with something even more amazing.

Her fingers continued to stroke the smooth sensitive flesh, wondering how much of her the audience would see in the cut-down dress Adam had made. If she was going to be in the limelight she'd probably need the illusion of lots of bare flesh while actually decently covered. She might need a flesh body-stocking ...
 
He looked at her a moment then said, "The show is at an adult entertainment establishment catering primarily to men."

He watched as she smoothed her hands across the area that he had shaved not so long ago. He was distracted by the auto erotic sight and felt his heart beating a little faster.

He looked back up at her and said, "There are two parts to it. The first part is where you are slowly disrobed, layer by layer."

He shifted a little and said, "The second part you will slowly, uh, pleasured by adult centered toys, which we will sell after the act."

He caressed the hand that Amanda was still using to rub herself. "I have been practicing with one of the dancers and while she is okay, she isn't you. I didn't know for sure if you would be that, uh, open with yourself. "
 
"The first part is where I'm .... disrobed?" she repeated, a little whistfully.

Mandy's fingers continued their slow drift across the smoothly shaven skin.

"And this is in the style of you conjuring? .... Is my disrobing the stated aim of the trick, or is it a fortunate 'accident' for the audience to enjoy?"

Mandy was thinking that it might be a bit sexy to be disrobed by magic in front of strangers. Scary, too, of course; but right now, in the safety of this place alone with Adam, it sounded sexy. She didn't really understand what Adam meant about toys, so ignored that bit for now...

"Oh, and I think I might be ready for some more experimentation ... ?" she added, referring back to his question of a few minutes ago.

So far, Adam had been strong, masterful, and exciting, and Mandy felt a desire to trust him, to need him, to place herself in his hands ...

"Er, Adam ... would it be ok if I don't know too much of what's going to happen in the Act? I kinda think I'd like to let you sort of surprise me?"
 
Back
Top