Sex and shit

I'm also turned on by it, I find myself fascinated by watching other women use the toilet and when a man or woman wants to play with my rear when I need to drop a load.
I'd rather be under an ass with my mouth open when it drops a load so I can eat that wonderful meal, not just playing with it.

The first time I thought about it was years ago. My bf had stayed over and wanted to have sex again when we woke in the morning. I started by sucking him and realised that he hadn't washed after the anal sex we'd had the night before. I tried to pull away but he held me there so I kept going, realising that it was actually not bad at all...
Did you give him a nice wet kiss after you sucked him so he could enjoy the wonderful flavor too?

scat/piss three-way

My wife, our daughter and I are the only ones here today. They are talking about all three of us holding it as long as we can and then have a family scat/piss three-way later. I hope it is as great as it sounds like it will be.

We have been into scat for a while now, but this morning my wife woke me up and wanted to try sometime different. She wanted a piss enema. To this she stroked and suck my dick to get it hard while I rimmed her ass. Then I got my hard dick into her ass and let it go soft so I could fill her up with my strong morning piss. What came next was amazing. She pushed me onto my back and sat her ass hole directly onto my mouth and released the enema into my mouth. A nice solid turd came first followed by a wonderful, delicious shit piss mixture that shot straight down my throat. It made me so horny I got back in her ass and shot my load in seconds and then licked and sucked her clean. That was a first , but it will definitely not be the last time we do that.

An fwb that I only played with a few times had stayed over for the second time. She let me watch her piss before and pissed on me. While I was shaving, she came into the bathroom to shit. She acted completely casual, chatting away. Once I realized what was going on, I got really turned on. But it was over so fast, I didn't have time to process it.

I think she would have been down with fucking or a least would have let me watch.

An fwb that I only played with a few times had stayed over for the second time. She let me watch her piss before and pissed on me. While I was shaving, she came into the bathroom to shit. She acted completely casual, chatting away. Once I realized what was going on, I got really turned on. But it was over so fast, I didn't have time to process it.

I think she would have been down with fucking or a least would have let me watch.

Let's talk.

Sounds like a good fwb to have!

This weekend, man went down on me while I was on the toilet pooping. I never came so hard or fast in my life, then I got off the toilet and he fucked my ass. It was dirty and on instinct, I finished him off with a blowjob. I never was into scat play before and I'm still not, but I can't stop thinking about the taste of his cum mixed with the taste of my shit. It was incredibly hot and I want to try it again. Anyone else have a similar experience?

EWWWW

Every time I see this thread come up with a new post I open it with great anticipation of something new and exciting only to find something about just watching someone shit. If I am going to watch someone shit I want to watch their shit dropping straight from their ass into my waiting mouth, and then I can eat it while I fuck their ass.

Genuinely just curious, but what is the appeal? How did you guys get into this? Was it something that developed over time? Isn't ingesting dangerous for your health somehow?

Sin City

A line from Sin City, "there's wrong, and wrong then this" please tell me you guys are joking!!

Back