Obsession

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,560
This is a closed thread for hells_fury and cgraevn

Malecumb Noir was restless and when Malecumb was restless then the neighboring Lords and petty nobles became very afraid. Noir was always pleased when they were afraid for he could demand anything he wanted from them and they would submit or suffer the consequences. Malecumb had set his eye on the daughter of his strongest rival.

Assana

The girl’s name slipped from his lips as a soft whisper. A wicked smile bowed Noir’s lips. First he would amass troops on the boarders of her father’s estates, then he would strike like a bolt of summer lightening killing all that opposed him and laying waist to the boarder lands and then he would wait for the Earl to sue for peace. Of course the Earl would have to surrender some of his minor holdings and one of his children as Hostage. Malecumb would demand his son as hostage and wait for the Earl to beg that it be his daughter.

The Earl and his people had come from the west into the Carpathian Mountains at the behest of the Holy Roman Emperor to stand as a bulwark against the Seljuk Turks. Malecumb Noir had come even before the Magyars from the East. The proud Germanic Earl brought his own religion, and customs with him and forced them on the people of Walachia, there would be no love loss between their over lord and his vassals, they would flee rather than fight.

All had gone well and Malecumb lounged on his throne one leg casually draped over the arm of the throne. There was a relaxed arrogance in his posture. He was not what one would have expected his hair was a tawny copper color and there was a golden hue to his skin as if he was a product of a union of East and West. To think of Noir as merely arrogant, would be a disastrous mistake. Malecumb did not bother to adjust his posture as his chamberlain announced the arrival of the Earl and his eldest son and his youngest daughter.
 
Last edited:
Assana stood behind her father and brother. She was the youngest of her siblings by age, yet to her she has more knowledge and sense than any of them. She knew her father bought her because he had been told to do such. Or she knew beyond the should of a doubt she would have been left home.


Standing in the entrance she looked around herself. Her red hooded cloak hanging around her shoulders, she wore a floor length dress, with a corset over the top portion. She was dressed in all black and red, she felt like she was about to worship satan or be a sacrifice. At least that was the feeling that she had within her stomach, the feeling that made her sick.


Regardless here she was, she could at least learn something by being here. She had been studying for such a long time, and now she would see first hand. There seemed to be so much knowledge even in the walls around her, her curiosity was spiked now. Her eyes went over everything she could possibly see while the stood there waiting.


Her father had made sure she looked the best she could, her hair was done up in loose curls, and even a bit of make up had been added to her face, painting her lips ruby red. She felt like a fool, she wanted to be more than a pretty face, she wanted people to notice her mind.
 
“ How kind of you to accept my invitation……..”

Noir’s voice was a dark rich and almost seemed to caress the senses. A voice that was felt as much as heard. The intentional omission of the use of his advisory’s name or even his title was meant to goad the proud German Earl. Yet Malecumb’s attention was on Assana, the way she regally held herself, The daring way she wore her family’s colors of red and back, in flattering black gown and corset, and the floor length red riding hood that revealed only fleeting glimpse of her stunning young figure as she walked down the long aisle behind her father and brother.

“ My dear Earl supplicants in my court kneel before my throne.”

There was a note of steel in Malecumb Noir’s dark rich voice, almost as if a strong hand was on the Earl’s shoulder forcing him to his knees. That hand was also felt on the Earl’s son shoulder as well. All present watched as the proud Germanic Earl knee bent and his proud brow bent as well as his voice choked out the words,

“My Lord Noir I seek peace with you.”

With a casual wave of his hand Noir’s Chamberlain read the demands of his Master for peace. The estate along the disputed boarder were to be surrendered to Noir, an indemnity payment of 1,000 sliver marks a year for the next five years, and his son and heir as hostage until all aspects of the treaty had been met.

Assana was the only one of the Earl’s party who had not been forced to her knees that would come later. She alone had been left standing and therefore the center of attention for many The dark haired beauty’s soft brown eyes were soon captured in the golden gaze of the Noir as the Chamberlain read out the humiliating demands, demands that if they were not met would mean the destruction of her father and brother.

“I shall give you and hour to consider your reply.”

With that the chasten Earl was dismissed as if he were one of Noir’s vassals.

Malecumb Noir let the game of negotiations play out. He held fast on all his demands for his goal was to have this proud Germanic Earl offer up his virgin daughter as a sacrifice to save his son and heir. In the end Noir sent word that he would accept Assana as hostage and indemnity payment of 1,000 sliver marks a year, for ten years. The price for his son and heir’s safety was his sister’s honor and virtue and additional five yeas added to the indemnity. Noir also demanded that the girl be presented to him wearing nothing but her red riding hood.

Malecumb left it to the chasten Earl to inform his daughter, Assana of her fate.
 
Assana stood in the room, tears having dried on her cheeks. She was to be offered up to Malecumb Noir, she felt like cattle being lead to her own sure death. He may not take her life but he would surely take everything that mattered to her. That much she was certain of. Wiping her face off she held her head high.


Her father had explained everything to her, leaving out only one detail. Her attire she was wearing a red floor length gown with a black corset and black lining on the gown. She had on her red riding cloak as well. Her father had picked the outfit and little did she know, this was her fathers way at a last attempt to show a bit of strength. At least that is what he told himself. It would surely show to be ignorance.


Walking back up the path to her new found home she looked at the building. Looked at the details of her new prison, she needed to distract herself with something. Thinking about her fate would not help her feel any better. Instead she took in the beauty of the place, of the craftsmanship of the building.


Assana could feel her heart pounding in her chest, and a part of her felt like she was going to be sick. She knew the smallest thing would cause her to be sick. She had a soft sweat on her skin due to her nerves and she knew a soft tremble coursed through her. She felt light headed and dizzy all at the same time. She did her best to remain calm though as they entered. This time only her and her father.


The hood on her cloak was up and her father instructed her to leave it there. Her hair had been meticulously styled to hide the bruise that was on her cheek and neck from him. Her face was clean and showed no signs of tears any longer, the only thing that marred her perfect skin was the bruise placed by her father. The beating she had deserved for not being stronger for the family. To further hide what he had done, a simple black mask was placed over her face, similar to a masquerade mask. He hid all evidence of what had happened before coming here.


Now Assana took slow calculated breaths as she awaited her fate. Her eyes looking all around the room careful to keep the hook on her cloak up. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears and a distant ringing. She wondered how awful this would all be for her, and what would happen to her once Malecumb Noir was finished with her.
 
Malecumb Noir once more lounged on his throne one leg casually draped over the arm. His body still possessed with a sinuous, relaxed, arrogance in his posture as he waited for the proud Germanic Earl capitulation to his demands. The Chamberlain once more announced the Earl an all eyes of Noir’s court turned to see the proud Earl brought low.

Malecumb Noir watched as The Earl carrying himself erect, as if his backbone was of iron, an iron born of the man’s stubborn pride. Yet it was not the Earl that Malecumb was watching but his sweet innocent young daughter, a wicked smile playing at the corners of his mouth. That smile faded with each step the masked young beauty took as he saw the sensual swish of her dark black gown teasingly peeking from beneath her floor length red riding hood instead of a seductive peek of her bared leg. So the Earl in his stubborn pride wanted to play a game of strength, to save face even as he capitulated.

So this proud Germanic Earl wanted to play games of power and strength. Malecumb Noir’s sinuous, relaxed body, slowly unwound from the casual posture he had until this moment chose to assume. Noir was now not only standing but towering above the Earl and his daughter Assana. There had been a deadly fluid grace to his movements, one that spoke of a terrifying power and determination that moved even his own court to take a step back in fear and trepidation.

“As you have chosen your pride my dear Earl……..”

There was a deadly chilling calm to Malecumb’s voice without the slightest hint of emotion.

“ ………instead of meeting my terms for peace…….You and your family may depart sir…….”

Unlike the chilling coldness of Noir’s deep dark voice his golden eyes held a terrifying fire.

“In a week’s time I shall reduce your castle to rubble, cut your eyelids from your face as I place your son and heir on an impaling stake, and give your daughter to my men as their whore. That sir will be the price for your pride this day.”

Malecumb Noir had humbled the Earl earlier and now he completely humiliated him allowing him the only one avenue of escape, to save his son and heir, to degrade himself by begging on his knees to be allowed to meet all that Noir had demanded.

“ Go from my sight sir!”

The disgust and contempt with which he held the man was clear.

“You have 20 minutes to meet all my demands.”

Noir dismissed the Earl with a contemptuous wave of his hand leaving the man with but two choices; loose everything or present his virginal daughter to Noir wearing nothing but her red riding hood and bare footed.
 
Her father had almost dragged her outside screaming and babbling she wasn’t exactly sure what he was saying till he began to rip the clothes off of her body tearing the dress with a sword. The trouble was getting the corset, the man was drunk and he had been unable to unlace it from her body. Standing there the look on Assana’s face went from being collected to that of rage and hate. There could not be a fate worse than her father or her brother, they were brutal and had left her with so little, so no matter what would be stripped of her it could not be worse than what her family had already done to her.

Being walked back inside like and insolent child she didn’t try to find her disgust with her father now, she was nude except for the red riding cloak and the black corset that the man was unable to release her from and there was no way she could have done it herself. Now she held the cloak though keeping it wrapped around her body as much as she could at least she could hide her body from her father’s eyes he would no longer be able to force her to strip for him, he had left her, her virginity but that had been all the man had left her.

Her fate could be no worse than the one she already had, she only prayed he didn’t wish to parade her around for his friends as her father had done. She hated the humiliation and hated holding no respect hated being torn down to a body to be used and looked upon and nothing more. No matter she stood there her face now a brilliant mosaic of rage and hate.
 
Malecumb Noir sat erect on his throne his face a stern unreadable mask. It was clear tha6t the Germanic Earl had made his choice, much better to sacrifice a daughter and save her dowry than to lose his beloved son and heir as a hostage to this barbarian Lord. Assana stood there her face now a brilliant mosaic of rage and hate for her father. The girl was clinging to her crimson riding cloak as if it were her protection, her armor that would some how protect her virtue and honor.


“Remove your cape young lady and show us your charms.”


Noir’s voice was dark, deep and rumbled from him like the thunder of a sudden summer’s storm. It was a voice that was felt as much as it was heard and carried that note of command of one that expected to be obeyed.


“Do you need some assistance girl?”


Assana could see the lecherous gaze of several of the courtiers, and men at arms as if they were more than eager to get their hands on her chaste young body. Even many of the women seemed as eager as the men were.


“Well girl….”

There was a pronounced note of impatience in Noir’s voice now.
 
Assana took a breath of course humiliation of course, because she obviously was simply a body and that much was still true. She took a step and then another placing herself before her father so he could not see her and to show a blatant disrespect and disregard for the man. Her fingers untied the top piece the only piece that held it together and removed it from her body. She draped the cloak over her arm and stood there. Her eyes nor face gave nothing away except her hate and anger for her father.

”The corset could not be removed, without the fear of cutting me.” It was a statement of fact, pure and simple. Her voice showed her strength and determination but didn't give way to anything else. She had years of practice creating her mas that she hid herself with.

Her body stood tall though she was short and small her demeanor did not match her physical size. The only thing she had left to herself what that which no one could touch it was all she could keep. She knew now this life would not be better than the one from before now it would just as horrible as the other. No matter she could handle it she had years of practice at it.

The mask and her hair still hid the bruise that marred her face, her father’s mark was hidden for now though it was uncertain how long that would be for.
 
Malecumb Noir watched as the stunning young beauty took several steps closer, watched as she placed her ramrod straight back to her father and brother. So the girl had no respect form them as she took a position that was sprat from them and showed her distain for them. At his command this stunning young beauty released the clasp at her throat let the red riding hood slip from her pale shoulders and neatly folded it over her arm to stand before Noir in nothing but her corset. That intimate garment left little to the imagination and yet she did not appear naked before his court as ordered.

”The corset could not be removed, without the fear of cutting me.”

There was a note of proud nobility in Assana’s voice as she stood there with her young head held high. Assana’s angelic face was an unreadable mask and yet Noir saw the pride in the depth of her stunningly beautiful eyes, the pride and strength that lay within their clear depths.

“ Guard relive our guest of her cloak.”

The guard took the red riding hood from Assana with a slight bow. At an almost inpercievable nod from his Master the guard suddenly grabbed Assana by the shoulders bent her backwards bowing her back, his dagger slipped between the now slackened laces of the girl’s corset the keen edge of his dagger sliced through the laces of Assana’s corset as if they were butter. His task completed he released the young girl and slowly withdrew with her red riding hood.

“You May now remove your corset Miss as the problem of its laces has been solved.”

A wicked challenging smile bowed Noir’s thin lips.
 
Patienece was key in removing such garments from one. Even in anger, a corset was not an easy piece to get on, let alone one to pull off. Her father had responded and reacted he hadn’t thought it through. Now her back being bowed and the laces that bound her chest in the confines of the corset was released. Her eyes looked to the guard though the mask she wore was ever present on her face, she didn’t allow them to see her thoughts, or for that matter show any weakness.

Standing straight once again a slow wicked smile curved her lips. Looking up to Noir she didn’t bother hiding that she was looking directly at him now. There was no modesty in the way she held her body. Watching him as he spoke her head canted slightly before delicate fingers slid the remnants of the garment from her body. Holding on to the piece in her left hand she relaxed enough to drop her arms to the side. Her brother and father long since forgotten about, she had no care left for them, no love for them. Her mother would have been sickened by what was happening here now if the woman were still alive. Of course Assana knew that was why her father hated her, she was a spitting image of the woman.

No words passed her lush lips as she stood before Noir, naked as the day she had been born. Nudity had never been something that bothered her like many others, modesty had not been her strong suit, which was why on a typical day her father forced her to wear her brother’s clothing. Thoughts passed through her mind, but she was curious to see what Noir would do, he had what he wanted albeit he had to do it himself. Her families safety was no longer her problem, no now this was survival of the fittest. Head still canted, her golden hues watched the male before her now, the one who now held all the cards, would he respond to her first, or would he deal with her father? That was what she waited to see.

Assana
 
Malecumb Noir lips bowed only slightly as his man at arms bowed Assana’s gorgeous young body and severed the, now slack, laces of her corset. His eyes met Assana’s fathers as he idly drawled,

“You May now remove your corset Miss as the problem of its laces has been solved.”

Malecumb loved the way the Earl’s face went scarlet at is little verbal barb. He then turned his attentions back to Assana. There was no attempt to hide her nudity as she stood before Noir and his court, naked as the day she had been born. Far from it as a smile had bowed the girl’s lips, slid the remnants of the garment from her body. Holding on to the piece in her left hand she relaxed her fingers enough, dropped her arms to the side, and let the corset and red riding hood slip from her to pool around her trim little ankles. He studied the proud young beauty and her distain for her Father and brother. Though he that distain pleased him it was time the girl learn her place in his household.

“Come here girl.”

His voice cool, almost aloof, but there was no mistaking the note of command that lay just under the surface. He savored the seductively fluid grace of Assana’s stunning young body as she obeyed his command.

“Kneel!”

Noir pointed to a spot at his feet. He waited to see if this proud Germanic noble woman would fall to her knees before him as he commanded or whether she would stiffen her back and refuse. It would make little difference for in the end Assana would be collared, as if she were one of his hounds that lounged around his thrown, her leash in his hand. The next move was up to the young ivory skinned beauty.
 
Assana stood there watching Malecumb, she was incredibly observant far more than was expected of a woman, and far more than her Father wanted. Her back straight as a rod as she waited for him to speak. Her thoughts having long left her Father and Brother. Their care was for their land and their own personal gain, her interests and desires met nothing to them. She was a piece to be bartered and traded with. Of course they would make it out to be that they had no choice, but she well knew there was always a choice to be made. Her Mother had been a fighter, and survivor, and Assana would never forget the fateful day that she was taken from her.

Hearing his words she was pulled from her own thoughts and stood briefly before finally stepping forward, her hips swaying as she walked, each step calculated as if she had been trained to present herself in such a manner. However for her, she merely understand the way in which her body moved. When he spoke the next word, she knew there was a choice, she could kneel for him as he had commanded, because it had been a command, and in doing so defy her father yet again, or she could fight it, of course the fall out would affect far more harshly than it would her father.

Her body moved with grace as she knelt to the floor and from behind she would appear to be a simple and submissive woman, though that couldn’t be farther from the truth. She was thoughtful and intuitive, for her this was survival the fight was only just beginning and this was not the battle of her choice, no her battle would be the long haul, for now she would play nice, and do as she was told, her time would could. Remembering all that her mother had taught her for now it was time to be patient, she needed to understand who and what she was up against far better than she currently did.

Golden hues looked up to Malecumb as she knelt at his feet, surveying the man before her now, was he truly everything he presented himself to be, was he this thing to be feared or was he misunderstood. Was he truly as dominant as he seemed to want others to believe or would he falter as she had witnessed so many others? Questions swirled in her mind, though she remained silent for the time being.
 
There was only a moment’s hesitation before Assana obeyed Malecumb’s command. The girl’s movements were sensual with a fluid graceful and natural seductive sway of her youthful hips. She slowly sunk to her knees at Malecumb’s feet. Assana did not lower her eyes her back was straight, her firm derrière rested on her heels. There was no mistaking the pride in her posture despite the fact that Assana was naked as the day she was born and barred to the view of Noir’s court. The girl’s back was to her father and brother showing her distain for them and their betrayal that had placed her at Noir’s feet. Though he admired the young Germanic’s fiery spirit this proud beauty must learn her place.

Malecumb Noir lifted Assana’s chin with a single finger until her eyes met his. The golden hue of his hazel eyes seemed to bore into the very depth of her young soul. Holding Assana captive in his gaze he let his finger slip from her chin. He led out his hand and a page placed a thick leather collar into his outstretched hand. Noir buckled the collar around the girl’s slender neck. Assana was collared, as if she were one of his hounds that lounged around his thrown, a leash clipped to that collar and her leash in his hand. He then asked Assana three questions,

“Who are you?”

There was a deathly silence that descended on Noir’s court.

“Why were you born”?

The court seemed to hold its breath.

“What will you deny me”?

One could sense the tension in the room. Then Noir asked one more question one designed to chasten the young beauty.

“Are you truly a virgin”?
 
Back
Top