A Demon's Love (Closed)

Minou worried for Jules because he remembered how his change came about slowly. She had been there for him every step of the way. She said she needed time, but she didn't need to face this alone.

He went outside on the balcony and wapped his arms around her. He didn't say a word. Just held her.
 
Her hands were placed on his arms a tear fell down her face "I wasn't ready to loose my humanity...." The words fell out of her mouth and she grew afraid. "My demon form...isn't finished" She didn't know how she knew it but did. "I'm scared I will loose control.."
 
Minou worried for Jules because he remembered how his change came about slowly. She had been there for him every step of the way. She said she needed time, but she didn't need to face this alone.

He went outside on the balcony and wapped his arms around her. He didn't say a word. Just held her.
 
She closed her eyes feeling his arms around her "I love you Minou nothing will ever change that, I just wasn't ready to step onto your side completely, loosing my humanity so quickly? it was something that I wasn't fully prepared to loose my humanity so quickly, especially because the form is going to become something much different but don't know when"
 
“I love you too, and I truly understand. I promise to be with you as you have been with me. No one knows the future, but as long as we have one another, we will be ok.”
 
She smiled a bit weakly but had nothing to do with him she just had a ton on her mind
 
Minou held Jules. No words were needed as their embrace said it all. Their connection held them together as nothing else could. Minou knew he was fortunate to have found Jules; he would be lost without her.

He guided her back into their bedroom and onto the bed where they lay down together. “Just relax for awhile with me,” he said.
 
She woke up her body on fire removing her clothing, her voice groaning "Minou!' she cried out to him and she clawed at him till she managed to get what she needed until he was up straight she slid on top of his dick and groaned and at the same time pain could be seen on her face. "Im....finishing the change...." her voice scared but then her voice sounded deeper after "Help me through this..fuck me" she cried and road him she began to hunch over the sound of bones changing and the sound of her skin ripping open as two black wings slowly start to come straight out covered in blood. As she kept riding him she sat up still grinding into him urging him to breed her. The demon calling out to his nature as her breasts swell
 
Minou was in a deep sleep when Jules awakened him. Her body was so hot that he could tell she was in a fever. She was frantic with need, and his cock responded as she climbed on top of him.

As she lifted up and down, he thrust his hips up to match her motion. Her cries spurred him on. As her body continued its change, he moved faster until his cock exploded inside her.

Her breasts became so much bigger, and his hands moved to them to squeeze and pull at her tits.

Their bodies moved in unison as their cries filled the air.
 
she didn't understand what was going on with her but her body needed them needed everything he was giving her looking down and see what I'm seeing the love that he had for her she still get used to be in now a demon. Was fun final scream scales formed on her body no longer smooth skin but it was the color of her freshly grown tail that just burst below her tailbone horns so high and proud on her head wings stretched out watch like a demon queen but they wouldn't know that that's what she was.
 
Minou was pleased with the changes in Jules. Their wings flapped together and they rose in the air even while their erotic coupling continued.

Their passion was a frenzy of movement. Their freedom in the air was exciting for Minou. “I love you Jules, and I love making love to you.”
 
She had no idea what was going on till she opened up her eyes and it was amazing how free she felt. "I love you to" When she slowly brought them back down onto the bed as she rode him fast and faster until she came but as she did a row of spikes went down every inch of her spin they were spine that were two inches high. She groaned slowing down looking into his eyes "I love you baby"
 
Locked in their passion, Minou knew all was right with his world. “You know, I was just thinking, now that we both have wings traffic congestion will no longer be a problem.” He grinned brightly at her.
 
She couldn't help but laugh at the comment that he made he was such a smart-ass always had been that way. but without the sex they were having she wondered if it would end up in the result of being pregnant she thought about it but didn't know exactly if he was the prince of hell and would that mean she was the princess of it. "I think we should meet your father Minou do we truly have a future here anymore?"
 
Jules question was a deep one, which he wished he could answer, but really had no clue. “You may be right,” he answered. “Although, I've never met him, lately I've become aware of his location. Strangely enough, he is in Israel at the moment.

“You think we need to go to him?”
 
She looked at him "Yes because if you can feel where he is you ever think that's on purpose that he is waiting for you to go
 
Julia nodded "Good" She kissed him and got off him, she grew chilly and needed to get warm. She grinned at him. "May as well get ready" She said simply.
 
The flight was a long one. They both slept most of the way. After the plane landed, Minou rented a car and drove in the direction his father was located.
 
She did not know what to expect when it came to his father and she knew that her love the same way she wanted to hide that she was a demon because she was afraid he may get in trouble for what he did because she had read a long time ago a demon that takes a mate without permission could be executed.
 
Minou's nerves increased the closer they came to their destination. He stopped the car at the side of the road. “We will need to walk from here. “It is about fifteen minutes away.”
 
She got out of the car and it was in the middle of no where, at least that's what it looked like. Nothing but desert . But she trusted him and would continue to trust him.
 
Back
Top