Feedback Evaluation for a First Timer

Stolen Story?

I assumed that Got2 was just a new id for the author that wrote the other story but after reading the thread about the guys stealing stories in here and reposting them as their own I have to challenge the author here.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1142195

I'm going to pm Laurel and let them determine if the story mentioned here is stolen.

@sr71plt
Words can't express how LITTLE I care about what you think.

Well I see the questionable story African Customs has been deleted from Got2. And the author & his trusty sycophant sr71plt have gone quiet.

Combat323 said:
Got2 sat his ass down and did the work and then had the courage to put it out there. He's the Man in the Arena, the grown-up with the sledge hammer.

Apparently he wasn't in the arena but up in the stands picking pockets!

Well I see the questionable story African Customs has been deleted from Got2. And the author & his trusty sycophant sr71plt have gone quiet.

I haven't gone quiet. I just found you boring, off the wall, and clueless. No reason to continue discussing anything with you on that basis. I didn't seem to be alone in that assessment. ;)

Not that the African Customs issue was any part of my exchanges with you (which sort of points again to your cluelessness.)

Oh now nice.

My story has been deleted. It was trending towards a 4.0, if I am right.

Your words border on slander.

The story is my own work. I posted it, earlier, in a non literary site, in a very modest form. The story I posted here was much more thought out, deeper and character filled.

Look closely at the text. Are they the same? NO.

Congrats, you got a decent story removed. Your inane comments borderline on the pathological. You have posted NOTHING of your own, yet you claim to have outstanding ideas.

I have two stories in the works, with a great editor. In respect to him, I will finish those stories, one that is a valentines story. After that, I am probably done here.

Oh now nice.

My story has been deleted. It was trending towards a 4.0, if I am right.

Your words border on slander.

The story is my own work. I posted it, earlier, in a non literary site, in a very modest form. The story I posted here was much more thought out, deeper and character filled.

Look closely at the text. Are they the same? NO.

Congrats, you got a decent story removed. Your inane comments borderline on the pathological. You have posted NOTHING of your own, yet you claim to have outstanding ideas.

I have two stories in the works, with a great editor. In respect to him, I will finish those stories, one that is a valentines story. After that, I am probably done here.

Well perhaps you can explain to us poor clueless idiots how the paragraphs I posted were IDENTICAL to another story here on Lit. Word for word. Chapt 1 of the story only had the name and country changed out of (2-3) pages of text.

Slander.... ROFLMAO.... Lit didn't force you to take it down because it was original!

As for the original author he has NEVER in 58 stories redone them. If you're the original author why now and why that story.

I would also note the original author of the copied story posted another story under his own name a few days after you started posting. Obviously still active.

Lit investigated and I trust the results.

And you're done here? You bet you are. I can't imagine a single author here that supports stealing stories except your little syncophant sr71plt. Apparently that isn't an issue to him!

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!

So let's put an end to this real easy. Got2 you can send me a pm via the original author profile (you know what it is) and tell me the story was yours. I will acknowledge that here. That will end any further discussion of you stealing the story. Really simple. Otherwise STFU!

Still waiting (4 days) for that PM to prove you're the original author Got2.

I thought not!

Probably has just decided to ignore your clueless harassment like most of everyone else has. :rolleyes:

So, what? A little problem in getting your alts mixed up, Trip? :D

Keep up your harassment. Maybe the mod here will erase your posts as the one in the Editor's Forum did last week.

Probably has just decided to ignore your clueless harassment like most of everyone else has. :rolleyes:

You have an interesting sense of ethics. NOT!

1/If the guy is an original author he lied about being a new author with 58 stories behind him.

2/ If he isn't the original author he stole a story and got caught!

Yet his and YOUR responses continue to blame ME as if I've done something wrong.

Apparently theft and lying work just fine for you but god help the guy who doesn't give and author a high score for simply showing up!

Ignoring me, I think not. Tired of idiots like you posting support for one your thieving little butt buddies is probably more like it.

While I'm waiting for the pm that will never show why don't YOU disclose your association with the author and why you support theft and lying?

Really theft and lying and not a word of approbation from your lips. Or maybe they're just too glued to his ass!

I might be interested in all that if you hadn't been such an asshat from the beginning. You're just a blistered bunion on this thread, no matter what you post now. Your alt is gassed too. You might make another, more human go with a third alt.

Back