The China Pearl Inn (part 5)

*moves closer to the couch with her hands on her hips*

O M G! You did NOT just sit on my couch before I had the inaugural flounce upon it, did you?!?!?

Making my way to the bar quickly to avoid the flying kicks he feels may come out at any time.... "Ahem... Tequila shots to christen the old/new couch?" Waiving a bottle in the air with the top off to waft around the scent.
 
*her right foot taps out her aggravated message while she waits for the elf's response*
 
*looks at HF with a considering stare for a moment before shrugging*

Why not... :D
 
Quickly pouring a round of Tequila shots for everyone, I hand them out quickly and motion to the petite Angel. "Care to make a toast?"

Giving Glad a wink and a smile.
 
*accepts her shot and thinks for a moment, recalling the earlier tangent*

All I can think of is "Bottoms up..."

*giving him a cheeky smile*
 
did I miss a post, what response are you awaiting? I said yes I did, how else would I earn my spanking?
 
*lets out a deep breath*

Darnit... I can't even have a good pout because I'm the one that missed the post. All three of us basically posted at the same time so I missed yours... :rolleyes:

*salutes the men with her glass before tossing back her drink, trying not to shudder as it made its fiery way to her stomach*
 
*eyes watering ever so slightly*

Gah, it's been a long time since I've done one of those...
 
bam I knew I didn't fail." he laughs even harder at the bottoms up coment. "Promises promises my dear."
 
*BANG* Shot glass hitting the bar.... "Gaaaahhhhhh... smoooooth."

Ladies and gents... as much fun as it alwas to banter about, It's time to hit the Sheets. AMC Have a good one, Glad, enjoy your... ahem... bottoms up moment, and Ms. Angel... as always, sweet dreams.

Nite all.

Nite Mari. :kiss:
 
*a flash of something comes and goes in her eyes, something that only someone looking really closely would have caught*

Oh really...?

*bending over to whisper in his ear*

The spanking occurs when I say it occurs, elf... Not when you demand it...

*straightening back up, she looks over to HF*

Maybe one more, partner? [edit: perhaps tomorrow then...]
 
her words make him blush and shiver. and he bites his lip and nods, "Yes, ma'am." the force of her words clearly hitting something within him.

"Goodnight HF, sleep well."
 
*places her shot glass on the bar*

Amc, Glad... I think I better hit the sheets too. 5am comes way earlier than I want. :rolleyes:

Amc, don't be a stranger...

Glad... I'll let you know when it's time for your punishment... ;)
 
*Nods to Angel and The_gladiator as I sip my rootbeer from the glass as I sit and enjoy my drink.*
 
A young man with a taste for food, and a taste for adventure has to settle for a quite life in a small little village, that is till a band of pirate or mercenaries shows up passing through the town. They stay at the local inn or a make shirt one as it were and the young man stays up all night listening to tales of adventure and life outside his little village. The group moves on though and the young man once again has to dream of life outside his small village. But by some chance the group comes back through to stay, and once again he hears more tails of adventure of the world, and maybe a few tails of the woman from outside his village. Come morning the young man knows he can not stand to live in this small village any more, and so before the sun rises he packs his things, he sneaks out after sunrise but looks back over his shoulder one more, but with a heavy heart he knows his family would want him to be happy. He says a silent goodbye before he quickly sets off after the band of pirate/mercs. At first they laugh at the young man for wanting to join them, he is small and hardly knows his way around a blade. But the young man is much smarter then they give him credit for, and he offers to be the one to make camp and to cook for the group, and tells them that the food they ate while staying in his town was cooked by him. This causes their leader to stop laughing and prove it. So when they next stop for food he cooks what they have and so begins his adventure. He is told that with out knowing how to use a blade and fight he would not last long and so he learns as he adventures with the group. But after only a few years with the group he knows he can not be the fighter they need or want, and although his cooking skills have become even more refined and inventive as food on long adventures is few and far between he was only decent at skills of the blade. So he pitches a idea, a Inn where the group can store their things, a place to keep items they collect their trophies. Seeing as they work in a some what localized region he takes what he made with the group and has a Inn built, a home base that his friends may come to rest their heads and a place where he can still hear of the many adventures people who travel the area have to share over a warm meal and a warm fire.


Anyway a rough idea at the very least.

Nice Amc.

I was thinking that folks would flee to the China Pearl Inn to seek shelter from the threat of marauding pirates.

I pour my morning coffee my old rucksack packed. Time for a little walk about to investigate the rumors of Pirates in the neighborhood. I know Phoo Ming will have packed a few goodies for my journey, the old rascal always does. The thoughts of being away for a couple of days in these unsure days bothers me but we need to know...so a little walk about.
 
Last edited:
light footsteps slip from the shadows and the elf falls in step with the sailor. He too carries a pack and his longbow is over his shoulder. He says nothing but merely gives a nod, clearly indicating he will be going to investigate as well.
 
Always good to have a back up with a steady hand and a ken eye Glad.

My eyes are straight adhead a smile bows my lips as I am glad of the company and to have someone covering my back

There is just a bit of time for a tea or coffee before we leave my friend
 
he holds up a thermis "Way ahead of you sir..." he says with a wink and hands CG one smelling of the Chicary coffee he brewed that morning, a gift from his sister in law. "I of course made tea for myself." he comments.
 
Nice Amc.

I was thinking that folks would flee to the China Pearl Inn to seek shelter from the threat of marauding pirates.

I pour my morning coffee my old rucksack packed. Time for a little walk about to investigate the rumors of Pirates in the neighborhood. I know Phoo Ming will have packed a few goodies for my journey, the old rascal always does. The thoughts of being away for a couple of days in these unsure days bothers me but we need to know...so a little walk about.

*Having fallen asleep at the bar last night, I wake to the echos of Cgraven and leave a note behind for his return.*

"Thoughts and ideas. But nothing set in stone, I have only seen Phoo Ming around and so I do not recall who else might be about here. And who says it's not the case? Seeing as a single man with a fry pan would probably not deter a group of Pirate from attacking a small Inn for gold, unless say the Inn was known to be part of a group of well known or rumored to be part of a well known group of pirates right? Thoughts and ideas though, I look forward to your own ideas and thoughts on this. I hope you return from a safe "Enthusiastic walk" around the area Cgraven.(And if you know where that comes from you win a lot of cookies and the internet for the day)"
 
*scurries into the Inn, determined not to show the fear that had gripped her the last 15 minutes, but unable to explain why*

Howdies to all that may be lurking in the shadows...

*heads to her couch, seeking the warmth of the fireplace, but keeping a wary eye on the front door*
 
I enter the Inn from my day's travels and note that the sails on the horizon seem to be in the same place as last night. Hopefully CG and Glad can find some answers regarding their purpose before it's too late.

I see Angel on her couch looking a bit spooked. Her normally playful and spunky spark muted for some reason yet unknown. I make my way over to her couch and give her a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek before inquiring; "Hey Trouble, what's got you spooked?"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top