The China Pearl Inn (part 5)

The elf nods, "Aye I could do some investigating I would imagine... and I could always break out the bow to defend this home away from home." he smiles.

"I am very tired HF but happy I finished my exam."

Been ok.
Had some time away from the PC for a bit.
But am back now.

How have you been?
Well I'd hope.

Looking up from the bar I see AMC and Angel. AMC with a well crafted tale of adventure and Angel in search of her beloved couch.

"Hey AMC, that's quite a starting point. Very well done sir."

Giving Angel a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Hey trouble, good to see you." Pointing to the dark corner where a familiar silhouette is wrapped in blankets. "Is that what you're looking for? I'll help you pull it out and position it if you like." ;)

Been ok.
Had some time away from the PC for a bit.
But am back now.

How have you been?
Well I'd hope.

Have been good... Mostly...now that my noggin' is once more on the mend (long story!). Unfortunately there's now a pool at work for how long it will be before my next mis-adventure. :eek:

Looking up from the bar I see AMC and Angel. AMC with a well crafted tale of adventure and Angel in search of her beloved couch.

"Hey AMC, that's quite a starting point. Very well done sir."

Giving Angel a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Hey trouble, good to see you." Pointing to the dark corner where a familiar silhouette is wrapped in blankets. "Is that what you're looking for? I'll help you pull it out and position it if you like." ;)

*smiles fondly at HF and returns his hug and quick peck before turning to look in the direction he indicated*

*squealing and clapping like a little kid*

Yea! He didn't forget....

*turns towards Glad*

Oh, and Glad.... No spilling things on my couch, please.... I'd hate to have to break out my paddle, even if I've been urged to take it up again...;)

I'm glad your doing well Angel.
Hope you don't hurt yourself any more either!

Thanks havinfun50.
A rough idea at the very least, but the only NPC I've ever seen here was the cook.
So it made sense to use what I know about the Inn itself and the people behind it as a starting point.

The elf nods, "Aye I could do some investigating I would imagine... and I could always break out the bow to defend this home away from home." he smiles.

"I am very tired HF but happy I finished my exam."

Well your nimble and stealthy talents will be most welcome I'm sure.

Congrats again... I know you worked hard for it... *Raising my glass* Cheers.

*smiles fondly at HF and returns his hug and quick peck before turning to look in the direction he indicated*

*squealing and clapping like a little kid*

Yea! He didn't forget....

*Grabbing one end of the couch I start to drag it to it's old spot by the fire.* Ooofffff. was it always this heavy or did they mix up the ArmorAll order with actual Armor?

I'm glad your doing well Angel.
Hope you don't hurt yourself any more either!

Hey now...I'll have you know it wasn't my fault! I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time... *shudders at the memory of the tumble down the stairs thanks to the gentleman behind her that lost HIS balance*

*smiles ruefully*

At least I was wearing a pantsuit that day or it could have been even more embarrassing... :rolleyes:

*Grabbing one end of the couch I start to drag it to it's old spot by the fire.* Ooofffff. was it always this heavy or did they mix up the ArmorAll order with actual Armor?

Perhaps it's more a factor of too much working and not enough exercise...? :D

"Back to paddling Angel... I prefer your hand." he winks.

He smoves across the room to grab the other end of the couch. "Let me help you, sir.

Thanks havinfun50.
A rough idea at the very least, but the only NPC I've ever seen here was the cook.
So it made sense to use what I know about the Inn itself and the people behind it as a starting point.

I liked it, and I think some more NPC's might help things along.

Perhaps it's more a factor of too much working and not enough exercise...? :D

Exercise? What is this... thing... you speak of? :confused::confused::confused:

Hey now...I'll have you know it wasn't my fault! I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time... *shudders at the memory of the tumble down the stairs thanks to the gentleman behind her that lost HIS balance*

*smiles ruefully*

At least I was wearing a pantsuit that day or it could have been even more embarrassing... :rolleyes:

Either way I hope you don't get hurt again by any means =)

Thanks, amc... I'm doing my best to avoid that. I don't need any more funny looks. :rolleyes:

*watches as her beloved couch is positioned just so in front of the fireplace*

Maybe a little more to the right...

The elf laughs and then sends her a mock glare as she repetedly corrects where they place the couch. "Don't make me bite you." he threatens with a wink.

The elf laughs and then sends her a mock glare as she repetedly corrects where they place the couch. "Don't make me bite you." he threatens with a wink.

Smacking my forehead with the palm of my hand, "Glad, that's only going to get us moving this thing more! She likes that!" Smiling at the elf and giving Angel a wink.

Smacking my forehead with the palm of my hand, "Glad, that's only going to get us moving this thing more! She likes that!" Smiling at the elf and giving Angel a wink.

*her lips twitches from trying to suppress her grin*

Hmmm, yes... Perhaps a little more to the left then...?

He laughs, but moves the couch as she asks, "Im a sucker for a smile... apparently the things I'll do for a woman to make her happy."

"Let me see if it's placed right." he says flopping onto the couch. "Geels good to me." he says laying back.

*moves closer to the couch with her hands on her hips*

O M G! You did NOT just sit on my couch before I had the inaugural flounce upon it, did you?!?!?

*watches from the Bar as I get myself a Rootbeer, part of me glad I am not in the fray of it all at the moment.*

Back