Birthday gift? (kililia & cumnchat ONLY)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
Marriage of Convenience (kililia & cumnchat ONLY)

Ophelia was the daughter of a well respected mob leader but she plan a life away from her family. A career that had no link to the mob as she did not wanna be used as a tool to expand her father's power.She had look forward to a career and traveling forward to leaving her family home, she had planned herself a outing after her 18th birthday was over. The evening was going so wonderful, as it usually did as her mother set everything up and her father paid the bill.

To her surprised her father asked her to join her in his office for her special gift, she expected see a famous actor or latest gift as he always planned. Instead she found he was speaking to a man which she assumed was related to "work" She tried to apologies and leave but to her surprised he asked her sit down and certain things change as she turned into an adult. She sat down a bit confused as her father never really got involve in her affairs except pay the bill.

She sat down and glanced back at the man and was surprised to see her father's rival, a man renown to leave a blood bath to make his point. She glance at her father, confused..
Her father smiled: " As you know, there was a disagreements on some land...but it appears there is a solution, we both agree too." She sighed in relief but then wondered why would they speak this to her. Her father smiled: " Dear, you know, i only do what is best for you and our family...well...i signed the papers...from this day, you are now his wife"

Ophelia jaw hit the ground as she looked horrified: what?!!? No...i refused...!" *She turn to leave only to find the door locked. Her father left through a secret passage allowing her new husband explain her new life as a wife to him*
 
Last edited:
Greg Sanders was quite pleased with the arrangement he had come to with his rival, instead of a bloody war he would have his rival's youngest daughter as his wife and under his control and therefore total control of the business. Ophelia was quite a beauty with generous firm breasts that he had no doubt he would enjoy playing with..
When he was left alone with her just after being told the news she had protested vehemently just as he predicted. She needed to be told where she stood from the outset so he took a handful of her hair and slowly and softly in a voice full of menace he told her,

"Silence girl, you belong to me now and will do as you're told or face the consequences. I want an heir, a boy, and you're going to give me one, so you can look forward to lots of fucking, understand?"

He let go of her hair and let her think about it.
 
Last edited:
Ophelia did not even sense him move as she was so concentrating on trying open a door, she hissed as he took a handfull of her hair. She frozed as he leaned and spoke quietly to her, his statement send a shiver down her spine. She back away from him terrified: " please, let me go...i...i...dont want to be your wife..." *she back away from him slowly as he watched her: " Please, no one need to know of this arrangement...please cancel this marriage"

She had heard so many rumors as he appeared out of no where and slowly took over the lands without mercy. There was rumor he had been seeking a woman to bare him an heir to his growing land but she never imagine he would pick her. She been so careful to avoid big mob family event, except the last one from the year before and was introduced too. He look so harmless but now she saw a glimpse of his true nature and it terrified her. She was unaware he had done his research on her since the night they met briefly.

She was unaware that her father agreed for his daughter to return to her husband home after the party was done. Her father understood and agreed to cut contact with the daughter nor interfere while they " bonded as a married couple"
 
In that low, quiet but menacing voice again he said,

" Cancel the marriage? Oh no, I have put a great deal of time and effort into this deal with your father, everything is in place, even now your personal things are being taken to my home so you will have them when you arrive later this evening, I will check them tomorrow and discard anything that is unsuitable. You will find a selection of clothes that I have chosen for you. You will be told each morning what you are to wear. At night?"

His glittered with lust,

"At night you will obviously be naked."

He took hold of her hand and lewdly made her stroke the bulge in his pants.

"Feel what awaits you, it's quite impressive is it not? Your father has assured me that you are untouched, a virgin, let us hope that is true because if not there is a penalty clause in the contract that will seriously harm him financially to the tune of five million dollars. Have you been a good girl Ophelia?"

He snapped his fingers and one of his men appeared,

"Yes Sir?"

"Is the car ready we are leaving in five minutes."

"Yes Sir it's all ready to go."

"Good, good, don't bother saying goodbye to anyone you won't be seeing them again, c'mon move yourself."

Again he bunched her hair in his hand and dragged her through the house and thrust her into the rear of his limo. He climbed in beside her and began unbuttoning her blouse.

"You know what Ophelia I've been looking forward to getting my hands on these beauties all day."
 
Last edited:
Ophelia looked back in horror as he informed her, he had begun to move her things to his home. She felt sick as he easily took over her life giving her no way to escape. It was what nightmares weremade of, not suppose to be reality. She trembled as he made it clear he would decide what she be allowed do even wear from now one. She felt I'll as he mentioned her being naked in the evening in his bed.

She tried to pull her hand away desperately, she was terrified as he was enormous and quite eager. She shook her head not wantung him to be her first time;" you can't do this! I won't be your wife! Noo...let go!"


She look startled as he click his finger as a man appeared suddenly at his side. She paled as he plan to have her head out with him : " noo, please...I don't want too...please stop!"

She struggled, screaming but the music was too loud as people enjoying too much to notice him drag her to his limo. She pulled away:" I won't do this...you can't do this...I will call the cops!"
 
Greg smirked as he undid the last of Ophelia's buttons on her blouse and pulled it open to reveal her large firm tits snuggled in a lacy cream coloured bra that allowed the swell of her upper breasts to quiver as she panted with fear.

"Just how do you think you're going to call the cops? You don't have a phone now."

He held her phone up to show her then tossed it out of the window then he returned to cupping her firm round tits, slowly pulling the cups down until her tits popped out and her rosy pink nipples and pale chocolate coloured areola were just in front of his face, with a wide smile he pinched one nipple and suckled on the other, drawing the nipple into his mouth and letting his wet tongue slowly circle it until it was wet with his saliva, he released her nipple and blew gently on the pink bud and watched as it became hard and swollen.

"Oh yes my dear, such sensitive breasts and nipples, I will enjoy teasing them. I wonder if your sweet untouched pussy will be so receptive. However this is not the place to find out."

The journey to his home took around two hours and during that time he removed her blouse and bra and squeezed and massaged her tits, ignoring her threats and protests.
When they finally stopped in front of a set of wide sweeping steps to his front door he didn't let her cover herself. Instead he gathered a handful of her hair again and pulled her head back so her back arched and her tits pushed forward, with one hand on her butt he propelled her up the steps past the ogling men that guarded him.

"Take a good look boys, this is your one and only chance to see my new wife's tits."

He chuckled mirthlessly as Ophelia cringed at being put on display like a prize cow.

Inside, he released her and said,

"Our bedroom is up the stairs turn right and it's the first door on the right, the shower room has everything you need including a Lady Razor should you need it."

He left her standing half naked in the hallway to find her own way while he went into his office to view his bedroom and shower room on the hidden camera's he'd had installed.
 
She gasps and struggled as he teased and sucked her nipples during their way to her new home. She could not break free as he restrained her movement. She stumbled as he took her out of the limo, displaying her. She tried to cover herself as best she could as he spoke. She watch him walk away and rushed to their bedroom.

She gasps at the huge bedroom which was set up for their night as everything was white sheets on their marital bed. She felt sick, rushed to the washroom to throw up. She washed up her face, as she closed up her shirt. She found none of her own clothes as it was not sorted through, she fell on her knees crying as she wanted go home. She slowly made her way to the big balcony which had a beautiful view but was hard to escape. She quickly look around for a phone to call 911 but found none in their bedroom...

She step out on to the balcony wondering if she could try get off. She tried to sneak out from the bedroom door but was shock find a guard standing there with a smiles as he replied:" best get comfortable, boss be here soon enough" * she slam the door in the guard face and back away. She stayed up as long as she could till she drift asleep on the balcony ony floor*
 
Last edited:
Greg watched on the screen in his office as Ophelia did exactly as he thought she would, scurrying round like a frightened rabbit and even looking over the edge of the balcony for a way out. Eventually she curled up to sleep on the floor of the balcony, but even then she couldn't hide her shapely thighs as her skirt kept riding up as she curled her legs up.
Greg was disappointed that she hadn't done as he told her and taken a shower, he made a mental note to discipline her for not following his orders to the letter.

When the evening meal was almost ready he went to their room and woke her,

"Up you get, you have to change for dinner, here put this on."

He handed her a ankle length black dress with a thigh high slit and off the shoulder, it was daring and hardly hid anything and no underwear could be worn with it. Greg sat and watched as Ophelia changed, unable to dress without getting naked first, he insisted that she change in front of him so she could become accustomed to being naked in front of him instead of trying to hide everything from him.

When she was ready he offered her his arm,

"Shall we go?" he asked politely, his manner completely changed.
 
Ophelia was startled as he was suddenly in front of her, she looked at the dressed shocked. She did not want to change it in front of him but had no choice as he denied the chance to go to the washroom. She turned her back to him to use her hands to hide herself as she slipped into the dress.

She glance at his hand and gulped as he completely changed. She reluctantly followed him out of the room. As they made their way to the dining room, she look in awe as it was a beautiful home.

She feared her new life with her husband, whispered;" please...I wanna call my family... I need to speak to them"

She wanted get out of the marriage before they had sex, she knew, if she was with his child, he would never allow her freedom as he wanted an heir.
 
Last edited:
Greg explained to her quietly,

"Ophelia my dear, what would be the use of you calling your father or mother? Part of the contract stipulates that they have no further contact with you, they have disowned you and given you to me, I am your family now, I will take care of you, feed you, clothe you and make love to you, what more could a girl want? I will never hurt you, perhaps you might need some corporal punishment to keep you in line but if you just obey my rules there should be no need for any of that. Now sit down and stop whining. Enjoy your meal."

He proceeded to tuck into the sumptuous food although he watched as Ophelia merely picked at her food.

Eventually he sighed and put down his knife and fork.

"Is the meal not to your satisfaction? I have something that I am sure you will enjoy."

He took her hand and put it in his lap and there was his cock out under the table,

"Get under the table and suck on my sausage, NOW OPHELIA, NOW."
 
Ophelia played with her food as he spoke, she hated him for denying her the right to speak to her family. She could not see him as family, she knew nothing of him. She simply wanted to return home and party with her friends and love one's.

She glance up at him:" no...it's..fine..." * She simply wanted return home but it was obviously not going to happen*

She gasps as he placed her hand on his exposed cock. She tried pull her hand away quickly:" no...please...I'm sorry... Please don't make me do this...please...I'm sorry...I'm sorry!!" * She looked up in tears trying to get away from her husband*
 
Greg looked at her sorrowfully but without pity,

"Too late to be sorry, if you don't like the food for fuck's sake say so and I'll get you something else, if you keep pecking at your food you'll be sucking my cock at every meal, now do as I fucking well say and get on your hands and knees and suck my goddamned cock."

He twisted her arm painfully forcing her to her knees between his legs and grabbing her hair he pulled her face to his cock,

"Open your fucking mouth girl, you had better be good at it 'cos you're gonna be doing a whole lot more, and that's before and after I've fucked you."
 
Ophelia paled at his statement, she did not imagine he would punish her for playing with her food. She shook her head as he ordered her on to suck his cock:" please, don't..I'm sorry, I won't do it again!!"

She cried out as he twisted her arm making her stumble.she tried pull away crying as he grip her hair tightly. She looked up terrified as he firmly grab hold of her head.

She struggled defiantly:" I will bite it off, I swear! " * She bite down hard as a threat to his cock. Daring defy his authority for the first time as she threaten bite off his cock "
 
For the first time Ophelia's new husband showed his ugly side as she threatened to bite his cock and put her teeth on him, openly defying him.

"If you bite any harder or leave so much as a mark on me you will regret it for the rest of your life, I'll have you taken and bound hand and foot then I will personally sew all of your holes together so you can't speak, can't pee and can't shit, you will be fed through a straw and have your eyes covered twelve hours a day, you might think I wouldn't do such a thing but are you prepared to risk it?"

He pushed her head down on his cock, daring her to threaten him again. His cock drove into her throat making her gag.He pulled her head off then did it again and again and again until her eyes watered and she was coughing and spluttering over his cock, saliva hanging from her lips.

"You understand I will NOT be threatened or disobeyed, go back upstairs and take a long hot shower, do not get dressed again wait for me in our bed, tonight we consummate our marriage."
His tone changing from one of menace to that of a loving husband preparing his virgin bride for a night of love making.
 
Last edited:
Ophelia paled at his threat after all he was known to do much worse to his victims. A shiver went down her spine as he spoke calmly to her which confirm to her that he would do it. He hisses as he grip the back of her head, pushing his cock into her mouth. Her eyes bulges as she gagged of his huge cock, fresh tears filling her eyes. She gagged loudly as he used her mouth for the first time, she hated but did not dare pull away till he was done with her mouth.

She looked up at him, coughing and wiping her mouth as she reluctantly nodded if she understood him. She slowly got up and ran to their bedroom in tears, slamming the door as she burst in tears. She made her way to the bathroom and began to brush her teeth for almost half an hour. She took a long hot shower, scrubbing till her whole body turn red and hot. She step out of the shower naked after drying her hair for an hour. She made her to their bed, sitting naked under the blanket as she was now afraid to defy him. Time passed till she drifted asleep in bed waiting after her husband.
 
Greg went to his office to watch Ophelia and make sure she was following his instructions, when she slipped off her dress for the shower he marvelled at the perfection of her unblemished body. Her breasts were full and plump, her waist narrow and her hips flared to her little round ass and as she moved around he caught a glimpse of her treasure that he would be exploring very shortly. His cock hardened and he stroked it slowly, ensuring he that didn't cum as he wanted to save himself for later when he fucked his new wife.

Two hours later he let himself into his bedroom, dismissing the guard he had placed outside the door. Stripping himself naked he stood at the side of the bed where Ophelia lay sleeping covered by a blanket. Slowly so as not to wake her he drew the blanket down until she was fully exposed. She lay on her back with her hair fanned out on the pillows with one arm curled up above her head. She looked beautiful and innocent laying there, she almost looked as though she was unconsciously teasing him as she moved and her legs parted giving him an unrestricted view of her soft, pink, as yet untouched treasure, unaware that her virginity and innocence would be torn from her in the next few minutes.

Greg felt a moment of guilt that he was about to rob this beautiful girl of her most treasured possession but it soon passed and his own desire to have an heir overcame all his other thoughts.

He leaned over her and kissed her full, pouting, sensual lips and woke her.

"I'm here Ophelia it's time for you to become my wife in the traditional manner."
 
Last edited:
Ophelia eyes widen as she felt his kiss on her soft lips. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust as she reconize her husband. She instinctively pulled away from him as her heart was pounding hard in her chest. She did not want him to take her virginity as she knew it would change everything.

" I don't want to do this...I don't even know you...please...I. ..I... I always wanted a white wedding first not this...please can't this wait..."

She pray this technique work to buy her time. Her eyes widen in horror as she got a glance of his enormous erection. She seen porn of so call hung men but it look like peanut compare to his huge hard cock. She back away trying look away.
 
Her reaction was hardly unexpected but she was his and he had every right to have her, she was his wife. He tried to calm her by saying,
"Ok you can have a white wedding but AFTER we have got to know each other and right now I want to find out how tight you are on my cock. I'll be as gentle as I can, you can help by opening your legs as wide as you can and relaxing, the pain won't last long I promise you. Don't try giving me all that crap about only virgins having white weddings, if that were true there would be no more than a couple of dozen a month."

Saying that he knelt on the bed and pried her legs apart and tapped her clit with his heavy thick manhood,

"There my dear, it's nothing to be frightened of."

He then stroked along her slit coaxing her into lubricating her pussy before he penetrated her treasured hole and changed her for ever.
 
Ophelia looked up in tears as it did not stop him from his plan to deflowered her on her own birthday. She paled as he responded after all he saw through he plan to delay this night. She gasped as he force open her legs open,exposing her to his hungry eyes. She looked up helpless :" please...I don't want this to be my first time..."

Her eyes widen as she threw back her head letting a painful scream of agony as she felt the head of his enormous cock push through her pussy. She instinctively try to push him off " arrrgghhh...to big.....St...op..."

She found him so painfully big, it felt as if he was splitting her in two to fit his cock.
 
God, she is so tight, thought Greg as he struggled to penetrate Ophelia's virgin pussy, it didn't help that she resisted his efforts and flexed her internal muscles to keep him at bay. A different approach was needed and he slapped her breasts from side to side making them pink and sore.
"Ophelia, understand you are my wife and it is your duty and my right to take you and use you, so either you accept my cock inside you or I continue beating these beauties."
He slapped them again and pinched a nipple hard enough to make her cry out and then he twisted it viciously, at the same time he thrust his hips forward and forced the head of his cock just inside her pink pussy, her legs spread wide open and unable to prevent him from having his pleasure with her.
As a sort of punishment for making it difficult for him he delayed pushing further into her and deflowering her. He paused and just rolled his hips and his cock in her entrance and after only a minute or so he felt her wetness around his cock head and her breathing became rapid. Gloating he pushed in harder, finding it easier with her juices lubricating his path to her maidenhead, her innocence that she had fought to protect.
"Any moment now my dear wife you will become a woman."
He gave a final determined push and felt the last resistance break to the sound of Ophelia's shriek of pain.
"It's done now, I'll give you a few minutes to recover then we'll get down to the business of breeding you."
 
Ophelia cried as he tortured her breasts as she tried to deny his right as her husband. She finally gave in as he began twist her nipples, she hated him so much. She looks up helplessly as she felt his push into her deeper making her cry out as his cock stretched her so wide.
Ophelia screamed at the top of her lungs as he tore through her hymen, she dug her nails into his skin. She looked up helpless shaking her head side ways as he spoke of breeding:" please stop..I don't want to be pregnant?"
 
Ophelia knew he would never leave his life if she carried his child, she knew he wanted her bare him children for him to leave them his legacy. She did not want children to grow into the world of the mob, knowing many lived short lives. She did not want to bury her children that she brought to this world.
 
Greg let Ophelia rest for ten minutes or so as she lay crying apparently distressed at being robbed of her virginity, then he rolled on top of her again and with comparative ease he entered her again and humped against her, going deeper and harder, he cupped the cheeks of her ass and pulled her to him so her soft shapely body was unable to anything except move with him. She tried hard to buck him off her but it only served to give the impression that she was humping back at him and wanting him deep inside her. He bent his head to suckle on her nipples, sucking each one in turn until they were fully erect. Hard and proud they stood up like little dark statues on the tips of her breasts.

Greg smiled and grunted in satisfaction as he fucked her, certain that she was becoming accustomed to his monstrous manhood inside her recently defiled pussy.

"I think you're beginning to enjoy me Ophelia, if you keep this up you'll be giving me a son in no time at all and we can be a proper family, a baby son, me a father and you a proud sexy momma."

He jetted his hot creamy seed inside her plugging her hole so none escaped then he rolled off her and ruffled his hand through the hairy bush that adorned her mound.

"I really want to taste you honey but I want that bush gone before the next time or at least trimmed, I mentioned there is a Lady Razor in the bathroom but it seems you can't manage it on your own so n the morning I will do it for you"
 
Ophelia relax a bit as he withdrew as she cried from the pain of her first time, she hated him so much for being her first time. She gasps as he rolled back on top of her once more, she let out a cry as he slide back into her: " st...op...please...too...big! please..." *she tried to push him off desperately only to cry out as he thrusts, she dug her nails into his flesh sobbing as he held her in place a began thrust a steady pace into her sore pussy. She blushed as her cheek were soak with tears whole he sucked her nipples. The friction of his powerful deep thrust brought fresh tears to her eyes, his trusts rewarded with small sharp cries.

She paled at the idea of being pregnant with his child, she knew he never let her go if she bare him an heir after all she was his wife. She cried out as his thrusts became deep and hard, she shook her head , crying as he began hitting her cervix with every powerful thrusts before he came inside her. She looked away from him as he spoke of tem being parents.She gasps feeling his hand on her, looking embarrassed at his request. She look shock : " what? no...i dont want you to...i can...do it...myself" *She avoided eye contact as she tighten the blanket around her as for protection*
 
Greg realized that Ophelia was too distraught to provide him with any meaningful entertainment for the rest of the night so he lay down beside him with one hand on her breasts and one leg over hers so that any attempt to get out of bed would wake him. He warned her that if she attempted to leave he would fuck her again until she cried for mercy.
In the morning he made her take a shower with him and he washed her himself using his hands on every inch of her body. He washed her breasts squeezing her full plump melons and used his fingers in her sore defiled pussy and even the crack of her butt and as yet unused brown star although he made it quite clear that he would have it at some point.
After the shower he gave her the razor and soap.
"Here, do what needs to be done and then come and show me."
Leaving her to it he went down for breakfast.
 
Back
Top