A Night at the Carnival (Closed for NickisSora)

I was having fun with what me and Lynk were playing. "Yes, give it to me!" I cried out as I felt his cock slid inside of me. However, I was worried about what happened earlier. If those bikers knew we were with the carnival, I hoped that they would not start any trouble.
 
-He groaned and looked to her eyes as he shoved his cock in to her pussy and groaned pulling her close and began to fuck her nice and deep.-
 
-Soon lynk came filling her up and panted He held her close it was fun and Lynk felt a bit better after that as he held her close.-"Mmm we got plenty of free time...tomorrow should practice for the new part of the show...but...what else do you want to do."-His head nuzzled in to her chest.-
 
We should rest a bit. I said laying my head on Lynk's chest. I could hear the roar of motorcycle engines. I sighed knowing those goddamn bikers were back for trouble, but they did not come to the trailer. The walls were a bit thin on our trailer. I could hear them talking to the owner and the owner mentioning something about the next day. However for the moment, I got the conversation out of my mind. I wanted to have some fun.

I went to the costume closet and found a sexy angel costume. I giggled playfully as I put it on. I suggested that he could play the devil seducing me into being a very naughty vixen.
 
-He looked to her.-"Hmmm...i guess we could...we could do something else...if you have anything there?"-He walked over looking in.-
 
"Maybe we should rest, then maybe you could decide what we are going to do next. I laid next to Link cuddling against him.
 
-He smiled.-"Maybe we can..."-He thought of what else they could do tonight was almost over sort of and they still had a bit more they could do. Link cuddled against her thinking about what he wanted to share with her.-
 
"just thinking of what else we could do there is a ton of costumes in the Tent we can use and what else we can do together...I know circus season is almost up usually by the End they give me enough money to live at a Hotel to be safe and i live as i please which i exercise and relaxing mostly. then will you still be with me?"-He asked.-
 
"I will. I don't want to leave you. I don't have much in this town and would love the idea of travelling with you." I said with a smile. I could not leave Lynk. I had an idea. They had a magical act that had some restraints we could use. There was even a whip. We could do a lot of naughty things in the tent. We went to look at the costumes. "Rather than a lion tamer, you could be a slut tamer." I said with a smile putting on a skimpy glitter outfit that usually the girl that did the trapeze act would wear.
 
-He blushed as he Wore a Vest and a Pair of shorts and blushed.-"So what would i do."-Not used to the job he held the little whip and had cuffs, a crop, a dildo all on a belt he looked to her.-
 
I explained how the role worked. I did not know if he had seen some of the other performers and carnival workers sexual activities. I knew from how the owner treated me that the other male carnival workers followed his example. "Don't be afraid to hurt me. I am at your command, Master. If I fail to do a command, then you can punish me." I said. I was going to pretend to be a brat so that he would get to punish me quite a bit before fucking me rough.
 
-They went to the big top no one was up and away as he blushed seeing her outfit and he grabbed the whip and smiled.-"Balance on the ball Sexy slut."-He cracked the whip.-
 
I giggled as I did as Lynk told me. I had always been quite athletic, so believe it or not I was able to balance. I began playfully showing off. We had quite a bit of privacy considering everyone was more than likely enjoying what was left of their time off before going to the next town. Either hanging out in their trailers or in town taking in the sights, food, and entertainment.
 
-he smiled.-"Good now go to the Balance bar stretch and flip for the audience."-He smiled as he cracked the whip.-
 
The routine was a very naughty one considering I was naked performing it. I had been in gymnastics. I gracefully stretched arching my body and flipped pretending there was an audience.
 
-As Lynk cracked the whip he smiled and walked over she kept a perfect balance.-"You better not fall."-As she stood on one foot he lifted the end of the whip and grinds it against her pussy.-"Mmm good girl keep that balance."
 
I giggled, "I won't." I moved seductively and skillfully having fun in the process. I rubbed my pussy against the whip as he caressed me with it moaning softly. As I was doing this, I felt as though we were being watched. I looked around and saw no one.
 
-he grins and watched her. The Ringleader watched her and video taped from a distance. He watched carefully.-

-Jynx then asked her to do a few jump tricks on the wire and he saw her think was she going to be naughty.-
 
I did some of what Lynk told me to do, but yet I did get really naughty and disobeyed some commands feeling the harsh kiss of the whip. I whimpered in pain and pleasure. My pussy was getting drenched not only from the punishment, but also anticipation of him fucking me.
 
"You better do the next few commands."-He smiled as he gave a few more commands till he saw her stand there defiantly.-"oh why aren't you doing the back flip on the wire?"
 
On Lynk's command I did the backflip on the wire as well as any other trick he thought of for me to do. I was having a lot of fun with this and I could tell he was too. That turned me on even more seeing that he was having fun with this role. Not too mention my flexibility would make for some fun as well.
 
-He raised the Crop the whip in the other hand as it touched her ass.-"You are not straight."-He cracked her ass with the crop and chuckled.-"Mmm Lets see...Can you do it with this.."-He takes out the baton.-"Stick it in side you."
 
I whimpered as I slid baton into my pussy. It was very difficult as I tried to keep a straight balance.
 
Back
Top