What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m4tblwh3VA1qdtbx8o1_500.jpg

If he weren't so pig headed he could be finding out what's under my sun dress... My naked body.

Would love a day of fucking a chem tutor while studying. Kill two birds with one stone....or several rocks ;)

Almost fell last night. The strain of keeping myself up in an awkward position for the few seconds it took for my bf to get to me and help me fucked my pelvis up more than it was. Just when I was starting to get out of bed and moving more from the original pain, Im back to being stuck in the stupid bed again... :mad: :(

Why would my workout buddy bring up knocking a girl up....fuck that was weird....

Am I paranoid, or did we not discuss the next time we're going to hang out? First time.

Ball is in his court. I've made it crystal clear how I feel.

Am I paranoid, or did we not discuss the next time we're going to hang out? First time.

Ball is in his court. I've made it crystal clear how I feel.

Sorry to hear that Molly... I agree with Bisolom. If I were saying something like that, its cause Id want it to make what I was doing ok.

Sorry to hear that Molly... I agree with Bisolom. If I were saying something like that, its cause Id want it to make what I was doing ok.
Thanks Slinger :kiss: He and I need a big chat- today was not the day when he was doing me a favour and we were out in public, but it's going to happen.

And no, it does not need to be in private so I can go full psychobitch on him ;)

I remembered what my Grandpa once told me. Never get your haircut by a person who has a fucked up cut themselves. Today was the first time i walked out on someone prior to them cutting my hair.

RIP old wise one

Thanks Slinger :kiss: He and I need a big chat- today was not the day when he was doing me a favour and we were out in public, but it's going to happen.

And no, it does not need to be in private so I can go full psychobitch on him ;)

sounds like its time to ask where we are..

its funny, i never hated that conversation unless Id already told her where we were and she didnt like my answer, and thought she could change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back