SaintPeter's Hockey Prayer Thread

Saint Peter

shoots left
Dear Lord,

Let us mash those losers on the other side. Have us school them and make them our bitches. And may snot bubbles flow from their nostrils.

Amen

Last edited:
Oh, and Lord???

Could it be just a bit toasty in the fan stands?????

Please?

If y'all are going to see my Avs play, I am MAJORLY jealous!
s_sakic_i.jpg

someplace said:
If y'all are going to see my Avs play, I am MAJORLY jealous!

Nope, we're watching the Saint and his angels.....

and freezing our asses off! It's 27 degrees here!

San Antonio is sounding really good about now!

:kiss:

wish you were here, too Miss Ruby - maybe I wouldn't be so concerned about getting chilled...

:p

hello, dear lady. it's cold here too. started the week with highs in the 80s, ended it with snow today. that's the high desert for ya.

good to see you. :)

Rubyfruit said:
hello, dear lady. it's cold here too. started the week with highs in the 80s, ended it with snow today. that's the high desert for ya.

good to see you. :)

I know! Two days ago it was 85!!!! I'm just NOT prepared for this - being the Southern Belle that I am, you know! ;)

Good to see you, too - and I love your new do!

:kiss:

Rubyfruit said:
well, you did say the magic word...

:)

It's been magic for me, anyhow. Well.......that and a "puppy dog" smile!*wags tail*

I really like my Grafs. Broke in easy. High quality stainless blades. Super heavy felt. Won't break the bank and the chicks really dig 'em.

Graf 502

Chicks don't dig the Skates....

They like the sweet paint jobs on the goalie masks> No woman in here right mind can resist a masked man!!

I don't know what I'm praying for, but if it helps, I'll add an Amen.

tswyk said:
I know! Two days ago it was 85!!!! I'm just NOT prepared for this - being the Southern Belle that I am, you know! ;) ...

Well, you do have a companionable heater there to help you out.... *grin*

But you're right. We'll warm you up a bit down here. It's been in the mid-to-high 80s this week.

someplace said:
Well, you do have a companionable heater there to help you out.... *grin*

But you're right. We'll warm you up a bit down here. It's been in the mid-to-high 80s this week.

You "tropics dwellers"!!! Rub it in!:rolleyes: :)

dickE said:
You "tropics dwellers"!!! Rub it in!:rolleyes: :)

Well we HAVE to in the winter, when it's nice, in order to make up for all those horribly hot/humid days in the summer that keep us locked up indoors in the air conditioning.

my prayers come in the form of anal sex magik.

ohhhhhh lucky you.

Back