The Isolated Blurt Thread II

Web design has changed quite a bit in the last few years. Time to brush up on CSS.

I don’t see why it shouldn’t stay as it currently is. We are the constant designers. None of us are ever completely happy with the place, but it provides something unique enough to return to. I come back to make sure that people I’ve never lost a fondness for are doing okay. Lorilei. NotNormal. Mona. Just to name a few. :)

When I am feeling confidently Me, I post.
When I waver, I tend to post like the posters I loathe.
I’m capable of being ugly but in my waking hours I’m not surrounded by people who tease out my ugliness. I’ve met some very friendly posters who really seem interested only in teasing out the ugliness. I already know what mine looks like, and I have no prectical use for it. Your mileage may vary.

:heart:

After THAT picture, I'm gonna go heave a little. Or maybe a lot.

Theres no crying at lit!

I don’t see why it shouldn’t stay as it currently is. We are the constant designers. None of us are ever completely happy with the place, but it provides something unique enough to return to. I come back to make sure that people I’ve never lost a fondness for are doing okay. Lorilei. NotNormal. Mona. Just to name a few. :)

When I am feeling confidently Me, I post.
When I waver, I tend to post like the posters I loathe.
I’m capable of being ugly but in my waking hours I’m not surrounded by people who tease out my ugliness. I’ve met some very friendly posters who really seem interested only in teasing out the ugliness. I already know what mine looks like, and I have no prectical use for it. Your mileage may vary.

:heart::rose::kiss:

It's a beautiful 45 degrees here. I feel for the teams playing in tonight's game in LA.

They turned the heat on in my building. Fuck you old people who need heat when it is 70 degrees outside!

Fuck. You.

There are times when trying to carry on a text conversation with you is extremely frustrating. Hours of silence when I don’t expect it lead me to wonder if you fell down the stairs, cut your hand on the grater again, or...I suppose it’s just as likely you’re checking your eyelids for leaks...

There are times when trying to carry on a text conversation with you is extremely frustrating. Hours of silence when I don’t expect it lead me to wonder if you fell down the stairs, cut your hand on the grater again, or...I suppose it’s just as likely you’re checking your eyelids for leaks...

But we dont talk, let alone text?

Sometimes, when checking for leaks in said eyelids, we are multitasking and napping seems to be something one can easily do in conjunction with checking for those leaks.

It’s a time saver.

Its almost that time of season to fire up the ole wood burning stove.. 30 degrees outside, 89 inside..

It was a 50/50 morning when I got into my car. 50°F and 50 mph of wind.

Now, there is a high wind warning for the next 7 hours!

You know you’re reading Stephen King when you wake up from a dream where the town sherrif has just sewn a car thief and drug dealer’s mouth wide open into their cheeks with a neon yellow ribbon and needle.

David Attenborough didn’t even want to nrrate that dream for me.

Awful.

Desperation?

Off to see London Grammar - only waited three years to see them live. Yeay :):)

Back