Pretty scoolteacher Sarah comes to Jacks' apartment for Anal thrills.

ptobrien

Virgin
Joined
Feb 15, 2001
Posts
13
"Come in Sarah," Jack smiled.

The trim schoolteacher entered the small apartment gracefully. She hadn't seen him in several years;
her clear blue eyes searched his handsome face for a sign. "Nice to see you Jack," she responded.

She was the same petite, sexually vibrant woman. Jack let his eyes follow the lush swell of her breasts as she removed a plaid patterned jacket, and he asked quietly, "What about your husband?"
 
Jack's Apartment

"What husband?" Sharon said. "That little dick loser? He knows we only married because he miraculously impregnated me."

"Is that a little harsh?" Jack said.

"Maybe, but I've never forgotten about how big yours is." she said.

"And it's still big."

She laughs. "Well, of course it is, stud."

"We did have some good times. I learned so much from you. I've definitely pleased many ladies, but none as freaky as you."

"Really now? Not nasty like me, huh?"

"They won't even let me lick their asses, let alone give it to them anally."

"My husband is very bland sexually. It's strictly missionary with him. God, I fake every orgasm and rely on my vibrator."

"Damn," he said, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Sit down. Would you like a drink?"

"Whiskey, on the rocks." She said making sure to bend over so that he would see her ass, which was still as plump and tight as he remained. She was in incredible shape for her age, having spent quite a bit of time in the gym.
 
Back
Top