Commando cheerleader

jonyoungau

Literotica Guru
Short blonde girl named hayley got dared to cheer without any panties. The once it was scarry but she then never wore them again.

... so is this an exhibitionist tale? or does something further happen?

Everything is normal until the tentacles intrude...

She's on the cheerleading squad at a school for the deaf, and everyone can read her lips.

She's on the cheerleading squad at a school for the deaf, and everyone can read her lips.

Or she was a cheerleader at a school for the blind and what was scary is that no one noticed she wasn't wearing panties--except for that one kid who had been faking being blind so that he could spend a lot of "accidental" time in the girls' locker room.

She's an albino with pure white hair -- everywhere. And a very dense muff. She artfully sculpts her pubic thatch to resemble fluffy knickers. Now she can stay refreshed whilst cheerleading!

lol If I were a commando cheerleader I'm sure I'd have my own stories to write! :D Like the time I was at the top of the pyramid and my Hoo-Ha queefed out the national anthem.

lol If I were a commando cheerleader I'm sure I'd have my own stories to write! :D Like the time I was at the top of the pyramid and my Hoo-Ha queefed out the national anthem.
That's a good start. Got any more? We need some cheer-squad stories that are more than just jock orgy fantasies. D/s on the squad? Crossdressers? Anything?

Hmmm...D/S you say. Perhaps the cheer coach is Extreme Dom and controls her squad like a lion tamer while they're practicing/performing. But who would these sub cheerleaders be cheering for? What would the outfits look like? And again...only ONE commando cheerleader?

She loses a bet and has to wear thongs at the next game. She doesn't realize that she's an exhibitionist until she feels several hundred eyes staring at her naked ass cheeks when she bends over to pick up her pom poms. Before the game is over her thongs are soaked and her nipples are about to burst. On the ride back she sits next to a boy she likes in the back of the bus...

All the cheerleaders decide to go commando at the upcoming big game. All for one and one for all. But... two of them are secretly guys, cross-dressing and hiding out from mobsters who want to kill them for witnessing a murder. How do they participate in the mass flashing without giving away their secret?

I read the title and took it an entirely different direction.

An elite squad of cheerleaders who infiltrate enemy territory to perform recon and commit sabotage. Their latest mission? Infiltrate the harem of an Arab oil sheikh and find out if he is financing an evil plot to replace Gridiron football with... soccer.:eek:

I read the title and took it an entirely different direction.

An elite squad of cheerleaders who infiltrate enemy territory to perform recon and commit sabotage. Their latest mission? Infiltrate the harem of an Arab oil sheikh and find out if he is financing an evil plot to replace Gridiron football with... soccer.:eek:

From the USA past: a 'commando' (special actions) team of USO cheerleaders accompanying troop-morale-boosting athletic exhibitions in various war zones -- Germany, Korea, VietNam, Panama, Arabia, Ukraine -- over the decades. Maybe they recruit within a few families, with mother-aunt-daughter-niece training for generations. A multiracial twist: they're the Harlem Globetrotters USO cheer squad. Other twists: some are transgender, or cyborgs-mutants, or Illuminati. Whatever. Before and after their shows, they're off on "special actions" that nobody would expect of a cheer squad. Mayhem and hilarity ensue. The multigenerational aspect promises a long series with many story arcs and miniseries, told from POVs of team members, observers, and victims.

... so is this an exhibitionist tale? or does something further happen?

yeah shes a exhibitionist, commented about her before on other story ideas. She loves it then wants more so based on the idea about her pleasure for more is what drives her to go out of her comfort zone.

She's an albino with pure white hair -- everywhere. And a very dense muff. She artfully sculpts her pubic thatch to resemble fluffy knickers. Now she can stay refreshed whilst cheerleading!

I love it....albino girl....very hot.

Or she was a cheerleader at a school for the blind and what was scary is that no one noticed she wasn't wearing panties--except for that one kid who had been faking being blind so that he could spend a lot of "accidental" time in the girls' locker room.

though i'd go all out if its a school for the blind and the teachers never come to the games the cheerleaders and players dare Hayley to just wear body paint to a game and then they all do....then they run out of paint....

Maybe it's in a dystopian world where you can't cock tease. If you flash your ass, you have to put out....and maybe, for a twist, if you see it, you are also required to fuck it. Which could be real fun if the cheerleader is intersexed or a tranny. :devil:

Flip and twist the premise: Cheerleaders here in Springfield normally perform sans knickers -- commando is traditional. Bouncy blonde Betsy is dared to cover up for a series of games. She does, with decorated (as vulva) panties, and is undetected during the first game. But Betsy is hurt or sickened before the next game and her twin brother Ben must substitute. He needs a real good merkin, yeah.

Back