Story builder

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
Write no more than 2 sentences continuing the story and do not post back to back. I'll start

Another day, another fifty cents Anna thought to herself as her alarm went off to signal the start of another day just like the 1,826 days since she graduated college. she threw the sheets off her naked body and streched languidly like the cats she takes care of in the shelter.

(Anna is a college graduate who is 26 and works in a cat rescue) Next...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yawning, Anna walked across her bedroom floor to the window, where crisp rays of sunlight filtered through the wooden slats of the blinds and onto the carpeted floor. She raised the blinds and stood there, still holding the drawstring, enjoying the warmth of the sun as it caressed her body while her eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness.
 
Tying the drawstring down, Anna stretched again in the golden warmth of the morning, then glanced at the clock. "Time to get on with the day" she thought to herself as she trundeled into the kitchenette of her small apartment to brew some coffee.
 
Pushing away the few strands of silky black hair caught on her bottom lip, she yawned as the grumbling from her stomach reminded her she missed dinner the night before. Minutes later, the rich scent of her favorite vanilla coffee filled the small room.
 
An oversized orange tabby with a stubbed tail threaded through her legs. "Sorry Roscoe, coffee first then you get breakfast," she cooed, plucking a mug from a dish rack that, though faded, still read World's Greatest Little Sister.
 
Every morning for the last 8 years she looked at this mug, with a tear in her eye, it was the last thing her big sister gave her before she died. Well the mug and the pussy between her legs that was demanding attention.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Filling the mug, the cat's dish, and her pussy with a switched-on vibrator, she sat down to eat breakfast while her body shivered in time with the vibrations.

Roscoe, and the other tomcats at the sanctuary, were currently her only male contacts.
 
This had become a morning ritual of sorts, at this point a routine that was part of a mundane daily regimen. Her rapaciously high sex drive coupled with the paucity of male contact in her life had led her to this compromise -- quick vibrator-induced orgasms throughout her day, morning, noon, and night.
 
On the bright side, it was her late day at work and she had the luxury of an extra hour to satisfy her rapaciously high sex drive. Sipping coffee, she wandered into her bedroom to fetch her larger vibrator―the gas-powered one with a pull start and a kickstand.
 
After cumming twice from the modified jackhammer with dildo attachment her last Boyfriend made her, she got out of bed and showered. She put on her work uniform and went to her garage to leave for work.
 
Her routine on the way to work was to go the slow way, where all the stop lights were and wait until a young stud was sitting next to her, looking over to check her out. She would wait till just when he started to turn away and stare back, reaching around and pull off a piece of her underwear, guaranteeing that she spent her day at work commando.
 
Perhaps it was because she was wearing nothing beneath, coupled with the long intervals between companions, that she was so aware of all the bucks that kept giving off subliminal leers. She could only brace her legs together, as she feared her juices might just start leaking down her legs.
 
She pulled into the parking lot next to the shelter and stayed a moment behind the wheel of her car to think. As she did so, her right hand unconsciously strayed down to her crotch and she began fingering her throbbing clitty.
 
It was much needed relief to the demands of her body, but it was still too little to sate her. So now she looked about for a potential stud to distract her mind, and add material to a delicious fantasy that had just popped into her mind.
 
She noticed a street person taking a leak in the alley behind the shelter.
"My God, look at the schlong on that guy!" she thought.
 
He suddenly turned and looked straight at her. Shocked, she was frozen in place, her right hand gripping the steering wheel, turning her knuckles white from the tightness of her grip, while her left hand lay still on her mound.
 
Her breathing quickened at the possibilities. Will he or won't he she thought to herself, not sure if she wanted him to or not.
 
Her breathing quickened at the possibilities. Will he or won't he she thought to herself, not sure if she wanted him to or not.

The street guy finishing taking his leak, and waved his tremendous organ this way and that to clear it of the vestiges of pee. He tucked his mighty pecker inside his pants, zipped up, and strode over to her car, stopping right outside the driver's window.
 
"Hey, you got any loose change in there?" he slurred, staring at her hand buried between her thighs. "I need a drink real bad."
 
"Hey, you got any loose change in there?" he slurred, staring at her hand buried between her thighs. "I need a drink real bad."

"Hope he likes cream soda," she thought as her hand sought the door handle. She opened the car door and stood up and moved next to the ragged stranger, facing him full in the face and smelling the strong odors of alcohol and body odor.
 
He was taller than she first supposed, his crotch coming somewhere in the vicinity of her chest. "If you want cream," he said slowly unzipping and letting his monster flop heavily out of his pants, "you'll have to play milkmaid."
 
Anna stared at his monster cock, fascinated and horrified at the same time. It was even bigger up close, not even fully hardened yet, but even so, she had never seen a cock so big in her life.
 
Not quite believeing what she was doing she reached for the monster and took hold of it. Her breathing quickend as she began stroking the wino in time with her breath.
 
The wino's cock inflated to twice what it had been before and before she knew it the throbbing head had brushed her cheek, leaving a slick trail of clear fluid. "Be careful what you wish for," he breathed, his voice low and rough from cigarettes "for you may get it."
 
Anna's eyes squeezed shut, as a mix of conflicting feelings ran through her. She felt disgust at the nastiness of the act she was engaging in, arousal from the feel of sticky precum on her cheek, and disgust at her own arousal.
 
Back
Top