Wolfias's wandering band of light hearted scoundrels.

Lovely to meet you, Bliss. You have yourself quite a mate, but I'm sure you know that already... And same to you, Dutchrain... Alas, I'm usually the one getting us into trouble.

*giving an apologetic grin to HF*
 
*laughing softly Bliss turned her head and looked into her love's eyes her hand lightly brushing over the mark of his claim at the juncture of the base of her neck and collarbone. She would smile sweetly before turning her attention back to the group and smile once more*

"I apologize for my silence it's been a long time since I was with my mate. I tend to get lost in his presence. As he said my name is Bliss, I am not sure if I add much to your group but I guess you should be aware of what I am...I am part Succubus and part elemental, I have air and water at my command and I promise my Succubus side will not fed on anyone here...it's rather attached to my mate"

*she smiles sweetly her fingers once more tracing over her Wolf's arm*

Hi Bliss, I'm HF, it's a pleasure to meet you.

*opens eyes to look at the newcomers and sits up somewhat, curls feet up under kimono*

Water and air, Bliss? Then I don't wonder anymore why the air around us is so benevolent. As I said before, please accept my best wishes for the two of you. Nice to meet you, Angel and HF. A prattleress and a shapeshifter. Mm, I like that. I gather you, HF, need her talents to talk you out off of troubles if shifting mishaps?

Hi dutchrain, it's a pleasure to meet you. I must admit, it is indeed Angels remarkable talent that has accompanied me through many a sticky situation. :D

*Returning Angels grin with a sly wink*
 
Last edited:
I too shall add my welcome to this "august" body of mates. I'm Merry, should you be in need of items from a villager in the future I'll pick them up for you. So welcome, Angel and HF.
It seems that we all have a common bond in Wolf. He is obviously an attractive male but it seems his true talent is bonding scoundrels together for a common purpose.

*blows a kiss to Dutch* - good morning madam:kiss:
 
Nice to meet ya, Merry... I do have a particular item in mind... If you happen across someone carrying them...

*lowers her voice to a near whisper*

A compass, please... I fear I can get lost crossing a courtyard.
 
*grins at Celeste*

You'd think after all this time, I'd learn to talk myself out of trouble too, but nooooooo
 
Nice to meet ya, Merry... I do have a particular item in mind... If you happen across someone carrying them...

*lowers her voice to a near whisper*

A compass, please... I fear I can get lost crossing a courtyard.

I'm sorry my dear, but at my advanced age, the hearing is not what it used to be. But I understand and as long as an object can be removed from the mark I am at your service.

*presents Angel with a :rose: from "thin air"
 
Waves. "Glad to meet you Merry, I agree, Wolfias does seem to gather a diverse and interesting group.

*laughs quietly* I get myself into and out of trouble. Only way to do it.

*grins at Celeste*

You'd think after all this time, I'd learn to talk myself out of trouble too, but nooooooo

Chuckeling, "Celeste, one might think 'Trouble' was her middle name!" ;)
 
*accepts the rose with a delighted expression*

How lovely, thank you...

*sniffs it appreciatively*

About the object... Just something to look out for. In the interim, I have a couple of wolves and at least one Elf that might be able to track me down should I go missing. :D
 
I must go to the nearby village to obtain a few items, does anyone have a shopping list for me? We have plenty of wine, good food, admirable cooks, and gorgeous female companions. For me, that is a life in heaven. Alas, I am in need a thing or two.

*moves to the wagon to fill wine skin before departing*
 
*chuckles warmly* Yeah, doesn't always work, but that's when knives come into play. At least for me.
 
*throws furs away and rises to her feet*

Good morning scoundrels, are you all happy and sound?

I hope Merry took a horse or the wagon when he went shopping. Although I don't know why he needed to go to the village, Wolf said the forest will provide us with everything we want.

*sits down beside fire, looks into the flames a moment, opens hand and blows at the steaming mug of black tea*
 
*groans and peeks out from under a bedroll*

Happy, yes. Sound? That depends on your definition.

*emerges from the bedroll and summons a large coffee with milk and sugar*
 
''He's old and tends to live in his own little world I'm afraid...''
 
*yawns leaning against her love her thoughts being on everything and nothing at all. She traced her fingertips over his chest, watching him as he spoke to his friends*
 
On the edge of the village, I changed my gate to one that seemed to make me appear older and less imposing. For a man of 6 decades I am fit and healthy but in this line of work it is, at most times, necessary to seem vulnerable.

*Strolled the market areas and practiced removing and reinserting objects to and from the people encountered*

Finding a shop containing many objects I desired, I bargain with the merchant for several small objects that are easy to conceal. Paying the man a fair price and returning to the street I begin to speak openly to people about magic and making them believe the mysteries of the unknown. As a small crowd gathers I produce coins and birds and mice from "nowhere" to the gasps from the small children and the laughter of the adults. These gifts I give to the children just to see them smile.

I finally see what I desire and purloin a fine pocket watch to replace the one I dropped in the water days before. Collecting a tidy sum of "donations" from the crowd, some willingly and some unknowingly, I pay for a compass and head out of the village back to the forest.
 
Looking down as Bliss awakens with a quiet little yawn, Wolf nuzzles her cheek affectionately. A faint growl only heard by his loves keen ears, being she's tracing her slender fingers over his chest. His voice a deep rich baritone lowering to a tenderly whispered ''G'mornin my love'' Meeting her eyes she's greeted with a warm smile, his human form had returned at the dawn.
 
Bliss looked up at her Wolf and smiled, seeing he was once again in human form she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his firmly, kissing him deeply as she turned in his arms and tackled him playfully into the dirt.
 
Wolfias returns the deep kiss Bliss gave him, wrapping her arms about his muscular neck. Spinning about to face him before his strong arms could tighten about her curvaceous body. Unsuspecting a tackle he wasn't braced against it, tipping over backward his body along with his love. He lands upon his back with a thud, followed a grunt as Bliss lands upon his belly. Bursting out laughing at the playfully caused perfectly enjoyable perdicament he found himself in.

''HELP!...I've Been Attacked By A Beautiful Succubus!...Oh My Whatever Shall I Do?!...''
 
"Tickle her."

*looks at the tea mug, studies the leaves*

"The weather will be nice, the future bright. Albeit Bliss might be disturbing the patterns a bit, I think."

*Looks at Celeste*

"Time for food, yes. Bacon and eggs, rye bread and sweet rolls, butter and grape jelly and blackberry jam, cold meats and cheese, fresh fruits and cookies would be nice. I'll do the cookies and the bread and the rolls."
 
Delicious aromas found my nostrils when I am still several miles from the scoundrel's encampment.

*sniffs the air for a long moment*

bacon and eggs seem to be the food of choice for today. I am famished from my long walk to the village last night and back. A stout breakfast will do my old bones good. I hope Angel likes the compass I have acquired for her.

*continues walking but at a quicker pace*
 
I'll do everything else, then Dutchie *grins and begins making the bacon and eggs* Should probably do some coffee and tea, too.
 
Back
Top