Fantasy World of Verana (Discord text ERPG)

Magical world full of intrigue, mystery, andventure and excitement.
Who will you be? What will you become? A hero? A villain?

How will it work:
Im looking for 1-3 female characters.
Light RPG mechanics, only 3 stats and 1 score to keep track of.

Im expecting there will be only occasional combat (of course your choices depending) but the meat of the story will be mystery, intrigue and ERP.

If interested describe your characters skills, abilities, powers and drive below in at least 10 sentences.
Include your RPG experience in one or two sentences.
Do not describe the character looks but have a picture ready.

Refference:
LotR, Dragon Age, Game of Thrones, Skyrim, Alfie from InCase.

Requidements:
Discord - for rolls and text (no voice com neccessary)
Kink - for monsters, weird creatures along with standard fantasy races. No-goes will be discussed in detail later but obviously no pedo, gore, and similar extremes.
Female character - for game play.
Patience - for smooth game play.
Standard literacy - for communication.
Sense of humor - for fun.
Sense of erotica - for more fun.

Last edited:
This sounds fascinating, so here we go! I was thinking of a young lady, daughter of a powerful noble family who is being tutored in the mystic arts... But she feels stifled. She appreciates her father trying to guide her, but she develops a love for sneaking out of the mansion and sneaking through the seedier side of town, a rapier and her wits and a few magic tricks to keep her safe.

Lillian Amalthi is an expert fencer, and a fairly decent pickpocket and lock picker. She's agile, charming, and extremely well educated, and uses her skill with shadow magic and transformation magic to keep ahead of any trouble she runs into. She can shapeshift in a limited manner, able to change her skin tone or hair color, that kind of thing. She can teleport very short distances through shadows and see in the dark. She can juggle and throw knives, though she never figured out the trick of making them land point first. She's a skilled climber, though she's awful with knots. She's been training with her father's master of the guard since she was old enough to hold a blade, so at this point she's a shockingly skilled close up fighter.

She's basically in it for the adventure, and for her growing sense that someone needs to help the poor of the city.

My rpg experience is two short d&d runs of 4-5 games each before scheduling kinda killed them. I've done theater improv before all through HS and a little in college, and I like watching dimension 20 and critical role for what it's worth.

Back