Private Eyeful [Closed to MotherofTears24]

-James smiled as they went in and he looked around.-"It is pretty nice in here. I am glad you are doing well on your own."
 
"It is a bit tough though." I said looking sadly at the portrait of my fallen husband Jonathan, "I lost my husband to the war...". I went to the kitchen and started to prepare some steaks and some vegetables.
 
-James nods a bit.-"I know the war took a lot of good people from us."-he said as he walked around the place a bit wondering how he could make a difference.-
 
I fixed our plates and sat down with James. I needed to be taken by him. As we ate, I began to nudge his foot smiling a naughty smile as I did so. I waited guaging his reaction.
 
-James just smiled back and looked to her eyes.-"What are you thinking.....did you lace the food with a date rape drug."-he chuckled a bit and looked at her eyes.-
 
I giggled when he joked with me. "I enjoy being with you." I said. It was so sudden, but I was falling for my boss. I finished off eating and cleaned up.
 
-James smiled and continued to eat teasing her foot back and smiled.-"I don't think i had some one enjoy my company that much."
 
I got up and fixed us some drinks. "I am going to go change..." I said feeling bolder. I went to my bedroom and picked out a red lace nightgown. I put it on not wearing anything underneath. I went back to the living room smiling seductively at him.
 
-James sipped his drink and looked to her and gasped his mouth open a moment.-"You look nice indeed."
 
I sat next to James. "Mmmmm, glad you like it." I added, "I know that this is really bold of me to say this, but I am attracted to you."
 
-James looked to her and was interested.-"Really? Interested in me? I am flattered a lovely girl like you."
 
"Yes, I am." I said, "You are very handsome and I cannot stand being alone any longer.". I leaned in and kissed him.
 
-James kissed her back and held her in the kiss once they broke the kiss to breath he looked to her.-"I feel flattered....I would be happy to be with you."-James kissed her deep again.-
 
I kissed James back lustfully. "Do you want to go to the bedroom so that it would be more comfortable?" I asked.
 
-James smiled.-"Sure!"-He smiled as they walked over and James began to unbutton his shirt as he removed it and reached out cupping her breasts and rubbed them.-"Your breasts are so soft..."
 
His touch felt so good. I missed a gentle touch. "Ohhh James, I missed being taken this way." I moaned. The last time was when my husband was alive.
 
-James cupped and played with her breast's light pinches and rubs to her nipples were genuinely soft and in the right places. His tongue traced her neck and he soon stripped for her and then stripped her as well as his fingers tracied up her arms sensually exploring every part of her.-
 
"Ohhhhhh James!" I moaned as he caressed me. My body grinded against his and I could feel how hard he was against my thigh.
 
-James was enjoying this his tongue traced her skin and his fingers just ahead of it as he ran his hands over her stomach and then her hips slowly playing with her body more.-"I am enjoying this."-James smiled as his tongue found her's as they kissed passionately and his hands lightly played with her nipples.-
 
As he kissed and touched me, I began undressing him. I gasped when I saw the size of his cock.
 
-James smiled.-"I hope it doesn't scare you."-he chuckled as they enjoye dthe touch of there naked bodies touching one another.-"Is this ok?"-he smiled and kissed over her neck.-
 
"Mmmmm I am enjoying it." I said with a smile and laughing when he said not to be afraid of his cock. I kissed down his chest and stomach and started licking his cock and kissing it.
 
-James groaned and pet her hair a bit enjoying her treatment as his fingers went through her hair.-
 
I took James cock into my mouth and started sucking on it. I moaned in sheer delight loving that I was pleasuring him.
 
-James groaned as he ran his fingers in her hair and gently held it in his fingers not sure how she would like it.-"Oh this is delightful."
 
Back
Top