B&w

Friday evening

is always a good time for posting. Is anytime a bad time for posting? Please advise.

Hope your day was magical and the weekend is shaping up to be memorable. This is the last Friday of February! Tomorrow we can count the days until Spring. It's a little after 5PM where I am and the sun is still high in the sky.

Seize the moment. Who knows when we'll pass this way again.

Last edited:
is always a good time for posting. Is anytime a bad time for posting? Please advise.

Hope your day was magical and the weekend is shaping up to be memorable. This is the last Friday of February! Tomorrow we can count the days until Spring. It's a little after 5PM where I am and the sun is still high in the sky.

Very nice thoughts and very nice pics. Thanks for sharing both.

seize the moment?? absolutely!!

attachment.php

I will. Next week when I have some time in the morning because that's when I drink the elixir of the gods. : )

Clearly it's a great time for you to post. Wow, those tightly budded
breasts are wonderful! And I'm not sure how the color pic snuck in at
the top of the page, but I hope you let it stay! I'm optimistic for the weekend, shall we say. Good times for you!

Hmmm

I see someone linked that color pic from my old thread. I guess I'll let it stay...THIS time. : )

Spring has sprung...in my pants

hehehe...

ya know...

I was thinking of that same little joke when I was writing my post : )

I'm sorry or you're welcome, whichever works for you this evening.

The only bad time for posting is when you're not posting. Err, wait, I guess that doesn't make any sense. Who cares. POST MOAR~^%$! ;)

I know something I'll be seizing: you. :heart: After I pin you down to the bed and give you endless kisses. (hey, there's a reason endless is in my name :rolleyes:)

The only bad time for posting is when you're not posting. Err, wait, I guess that doesn't make any sense. Who cares. POST MOAR~^%$! ;)[/I]

Nope. Makes no sense yet I know exactly what you mean. That's scary.

I know something I'll be seizing: you. :heart: After I pin you down to the bed and give you endless kisses. (hey, there's a reason endless is in my name :rolleyes:)

Gotta catch me first!

How fast are you

It is still Friday in my world, and this day is renowned as a day
of great posts! I so hope you post a pic or two more!

Incredibly beautiful body and perfect nipples!

It is still Friday in my world, and this day is renowned as a day
of great posts! I so hope you post a pic or two more!

It's Friday here, too. After a long day, I'm finally home in my comfortable robe and there's nothing that's going to make me take it off for pictures.

Well...I shouldn't rule anything out...but for now...

It's Friday here, too. After a long day, I'm finally home in my comfortable robe and there's nothing that's going to make me take it off for pictures.

Well...I shouldn't rule anything out...but for now...

Sounds very comfy. :)

tongue

Comfortable is great Please recline, relax, and loosen your robe.
At this point I don't need a pic of you to be excited.
Access, hands, and a tongue. We can chill!

Back