My World

Marian_Care

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 19, 2013
Posts
667
Hello. Your in my world now. Watch your head. Your back. If there is a body part you don't watch then make a new habit.

You in my world. Get that in your head and you won't be hurts. You can change the world a little if you so choose, but one thing remains the same. In my world Ghosts haunt the entire world, werewolves stalk through the woods, but be warned. Come in contact with any of those and you will find yourself suffering through the most wild ride of your life.

Since your in my world you should learn who I am. I am not your master. Nor am I a slave. I am nearly an insane kitsune who managed to trap you in my world.

A description of me would be necessary I guess.

I am tall, about 6'1, athletic. By athletic I mean I am a motocross racer and am almost required to be physically fit. I have orange and silver fur all over my body. I am also a kitsune.

Now that your here. Come and find me.
 
Last edited:
"I am the Master of this realm. The slave. I am the world itself, but I am apart from it. In my world only one law applies. If you read it. It becomes true for you. Be careful of What is read. Or else Up becomes down and vise versa.

Have fun floating. At least until you read this. Then you will fall."

I typed this very carefully onto a sheet of paper, then left it pinned on a tree for someone to find. Hopefully that someone would be clever. Or not. I then grabbed a small bag. Strapped it to my back and took off running, right as a small black portal opened. A doorway to the other side.

(Ooc. This post is open for a few females and Maybe another male.)

As they stepped through the portal one opened the letter they were given by their employer. "YOU job is to find the Star Ball of the kitsune sitting this place. If you have to bring the Fox with you, then so be it. Whom ever can capture the fox and the star ball may keep him as their personal pet if that person can make it to the other side. Remember! The traps are many and the solutions are few. Don't rely only on your magic or weapons. Good hunting. X"

The area they found themselves in was a dense forest, but not any normal forest. Hanging from the trees were What appeared to be life-size green apple flavored and shaped jolly ranchers. Of in the distance a waterfall could be seen and every now and then a mermaid would leap out of the purple waters.
 
Last edited:
(Ooc. Sorry for the vagueness, but the entire goal of this story is a D and D sort of epilepsy. I am your....dungeon master. Maybe if your lucky you'LLC meet me.)
 
Back
Top